It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Effigy of Greta Thunberg found hanging from bridge

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
And I think actually shooting a girl in the head for the signal crime of wanting to go to school is way too far, but that got less of a reaction out of people than when someone in Italy hangs a mere doll of another girl who screams at us about saving the planet.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm not promoting the ignorance at all. I'm just posting about an effigy found hanging from a bridge.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
a reply to: thedigirati

Doubt the parents put it there.

I think hanging someone for their views on the state of the planet is a tad too far and we do have environmental problems here on Earth, much of which is caused by us.

Yeah, but you will always get deniers in pretty much every subject, from HIV to the earth being flat! Always going to have these people, but in this case, it obvious that people are jealous.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: Jay-morris

You mean other than her looking down at her script when she speaks?

Seriously! Most people in the limelight look at a script lol be it one they wrote themselves, or someone wrote it for them. Does that mean it's b.s. and they are actors lolololol

Stupid logic there!

Hey...you asked if anyone had proof she was reading from a script. Maybe ask smarter questions?

Sorry, but that is ridiculous, and you know it! You think this this is proof that she is an actress, and just reading a script someone gave here lololololol

Never said she was a actress. I think she is a brainwashed little kid that has a real disability that is being taken advantage of.

And she is definitely reading from a script...like I said....you can watch her read from it. She obviously did none of the research on her talking points on her own...she is only 16 and has skipped a lot of school so she is definitely not a scientist nor an intellectual in any sense of either word.

Shes just a angry teen being misguided by those around her. You see it every day with child actors and musicians.....

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Her grandfather and both parents are actors....

So yeah, she couldn't possibly be an actor.....smh

And this is your evidence!? Seriously? lolololol

What would you like?
A Disney contract?

No, I would like actual evidence thst she is an actress, and not something conjured up by your belief system!

You have that evidence?

link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Wasn't directing it at you in particular. Apologies if it seemed that way.

link   
Reminds me of the mini-AOC impersonator kid getting death threats. Liberals on here defended it saying if you push your kid into politics then you can expect it.

But now if it's a leftist they are singing a different tune.

What a (not) shock.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I find it hard to participate in these hate-greta threads. A 16 year old activist. You all defended the MAGA kid, but it's okay to hate Greta because she's a leftist?

Just pathetic that ATS has so many threads about a 16 year old girl.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You mean other than her looking down at her script when she speaks?

Seriously! Most people in the limelight look at a script lol be it one they wrote themselves, or someone wrote it for them. Does that mean it's b.s. and they are actors lolololol

Stupid logic there!

Hey...you asked if anyone had proof she was reading from a script. Maybe ask smarter questions?

Sorry, but that is ridiculous, and you know it! You think this this is proof that she is an actress, and just reading a script someone gave here lololololol

Never said she was a actress. I think she is a brainwashed little kid that has a real disability that is being taken advantage of.

And she is definitely reading from a script...like I said....you can watch her read from it. She obviously did none of the research on her talking points on her own...she is only 16 and has skipped a lot of school so she is definitely not a scientist nor an intellectual in any sense of either word.

Shes just a angry teen being misguided by those around her. You see it every day with child actors and musicians.....

Why don't you look when people make speeches! Most of the time, they have them prepered, but no one questions that, so why are you questioning this?

Many times you see her in a debate, which she handles very well, without a script, so please explain that to me?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Have you got proof she is reading from a script? Have you got proof she is secretly working for the powers that be?

Come on, when she was talking at the UN meeting, you could tell she was reading from a script or piece of paper and the way she was talking was just very dramatic! And when she was asked questions, she didn't know how to answer.

if you are a spokesperson, you should be able to think things up on the spot about what it is, you are talking about.
edit on 8-10-2019 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I definitely didn't defend that and don't defend the greta hate either.

It's a stupid waste-of-time kid-hating topic that serves no purpose other than to dumb down ATS with more politic drivel.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Jealous?
That would explain why so many left leaners hate trump....lol

But seriously... Why does anyone that speaks against the global warming cults rambling get labeled a science denier?
The only thing that comes out of the greenies mouths are carbon taxes and a push for remewables that are not capable of replacing the energy generation capacity we already have.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Sure...they all have scripts, typically prepared by someone else. You simply asked if there was proof of her reading from a script. I gave it to you. Like I said....ask smarter questions.

I have never seen her in any debate...seen plenty of Q and A, but never anything that required her to think and answer...only the same questions every time...kinda like a talking point, or a script.....lololololol

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Wasn't directing it at you in particular. Apologies if it seemed that way.

ok cheers for clearing that up.

when using sites like these or message on phones, words can become mixed up in meaning.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
I find it hard to participate in these hate-greta threads. A 16 year old activist. You all defended the MAGA kid, but it's okay to hate Greta because she's a leftist?

Just pathetic that ATS has so many threads about a 16 year old girl.

I posted about an effigy of Greta, not about hating her and I havn't seen any posts that say to hate her.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Have you got proof she is reading from a script? Have you got proof she is secretly working for the powers that be?

Come on, when she was talking at the UN meeting, you could tell she was reading from a script or piece of paper and the way she was talking was just very dramatic! And when she was asked questions, she didn't know how to answer.

if you are a spokesperson, you should be able to think things up on the spot about what it is, you are talking about.

Seriously!? Most people who are doing a speech write it down! What's strange about that? You think she is the only person who writes down something before a big speech lololololololol

Of course she is going to say it with passion! She is passionate about it! Because you do not give a crap about it, does not mean everyone does not give a crap about it.

Add the fact that she has Asperger's syndrome, OCD and selective mutism, of course she is going to act different to people without these conditions!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

It would maybe spawn a curiosity in her, once that is done. I mean a fair debate. I can imagine some questions I would ask her and would be curious about her return and reaction.

But then I guess I am challenging a handicapped kid and SUDDENLY this fact is then acknowledged. I know it will happen, the perceived demographic of her die hard followers will do this.

No doubt.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Ugh... when I was Greta's age I was stupidly gung ho about the environment too. I now see the movement for the solutionless money grab it is. Should I have been hung for being young and naive and idealistic? Is part of growing up to latch onto idealistic causes without the wisdom to see the darkness hiding underneath the authorities for those causes. When young we think more with our hearts than our heads.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Ugh... when I was Greta's age I was stupidly gung ho about the environment too. I now see the movement for the solutionless money grab it is.

When I was Greta's age, I was obsessive about the environment as well.

The environment of hot babes.

The sky could be on fire as long as I was getting to second base, I would have been just fine.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88

It would maybe spawn a curiosity in her, once that is done. I mean a fair debate. I can imagine some questions I would ask her and would be curious about her return and reaction.

But then I guess I am challenging a handicapped kid and SUDDENLY this fact is then acknowledged. I know it will happen, the perceived demographic of her die hard followers will do this.

No doubt.

This is exactly what would happen.

You would be perceived as being mean to a disabled child because you questioned her "truth".

I would personally love to see her have a debate. I don't think it would go well for her but it would be interesting.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join