It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TDS Afflicted Minneapolis Mayor Attempts To Derail President Trump's 10-10-2019 KAG Rally.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

President Obama held a rally at this same venue in 2009. They're charging Trump 2,600% more. Inflation over 10 years? I doubt it.

Look how the Minn media covered it then!: www.twincities.com...

edit on 10/8/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah...like I said..kind of #ty what that mayor pulled.

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Ahhh... a LTS sufferer.

How many wives did Trump cheat on?

Let's count... Ivana, Marla and Melania. And he cheated multiple times on each of them with multiple women.

Sounds like Trumps favorite hobby too.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Since when do Republicans don't?
edit on 8-10-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

But regardless, what does that have to do with him being President?

Ask all the Republicans that were hell bent on impeaching Clinton.

Now if he was touching little kids like Biden does it would be a different story.

Well Trump used to walk into the dressing rooms of his pageants while underage girls were either naked of half dressed. Then bragged about it on Howard Stern... soooo.

edit on 8-10-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

You have fun here. Enjoy the Show.........

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I live in Bloomington MN and I'm going!

Omar isnt going to make it through next election btw. Her blaming the media and the Republicans for her divorce she filed for yesterday isnt going to play well here. We have a huge somalian population and that is why one district in south Minneapolis keeps electing people like wife beater keith Ellison and immigration fraud Omar but that doesnt represent the entire state. She has been such an embarrassment for Minnesota that I dont think there is any chance she can even run again.

Jacob fry moved to Minneapolis one day before the day he was eligible to run for office. Very similar to how Hillary moved to NY days before she could declare for senate. The Left tells these people where to go and get easily elected. Its actually pretty disturbing. This guy is nothing more than a pretty face that tells people what they want to hear. He is a worse actor than Beto Richard o Rourke.

Trump is coming! I'm going tomorrow! And I'm sick of the nonsense! MAGA!

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I don't recall any mayor, governor, or other official, attempting to prevent a President Obama rally.

I don't recall Obama Admin stiffing upwards of 10 cities for security.

Ten city governments from Arizona to Pennsylvania say the president’s political committee has yet to pay hundreds of thousands in security bills.

Also:

Minneapolis officials told the Target Center, where Trump is slated to appear on Thursday night, that it would be responsible for the $530,000 the city says it will need to beef up security for President Trump’s visit. The Target Center then passed the bill along to the Trump campaign and said the campaign would have to pay it or it could not use the arena.

Wapo

link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: pavil

Ahhh... a LTS sufferer.

How many wives did Trump cheat on?

Let's count... Ivana, Marla and Melania. And he cheated multiple times on each of them with multiple women.

Sounds like Trumps favorite hobby too.

So the Bidens, Kerry's, and pelosis didnt shake the Ukraine down and you blame Trump for asking questions about this?

link   

Nope Charlottesville. The city officials there basically ensured Confrontations between opossing sides there with their piss poor planning.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

Since when do Republicans don't?

Things be the way they be and they do!

What?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

President Trump this morning is calling the Minneapolis mayor a "LIGHT WEIGHT", lol.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Did you see the t-shirts he is giving to the lawinforcers who are denied wearing their uniform by that same mayor?

Madness

ETA:

Not a Trump guy myself but if you are going to fight, fight fair. That mayor is a crybaby...

Peace
edit on 8-10-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Way to change the subject there.

Whenever an LTS sufferer sees an attack on Trump they instantly start throwing Democrats into the mix. I'm surprised you didn't bring up Benghazi or Hillary's emails.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Way to change the subject there.

Whenever an LTS sufferer sees an attack on Trump they instantly start throwing Democrats into the mix. I'm surprised you didn't bring up Benghazi or Hillary's emails.

This thread is about an unprecedented refusal to let an elected official rally in an American city that I have tickets for.

I have made strong points which you have ignored

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Stupid question but is his status as an elected official (that of president) not irrelevant in a candidate rally?

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

They are also ignoring the fact Trump has been stiffing cities on the bill for the extra security needed for these rallies.

This is why the mayor of Minneapolis is doing this. He does not want the city's taxpayers to be stuck with the bill.

thehill.com...

Ten U.S. cities claim President Trump's campaign committee has not yet reimbursed them for public-safety costs associated with his presidential and campaign rallies, according to the Center for Public Integrity (CPI).

The cities, which include Mesa, Ariz., Erie, Pa., and Green Bay, Wis., have submitted a total of $841,219, with some of the invoices dating back to before his election in 2016.

This is business as usual Trump, he has been stiffing people his entire business career.
edit on 8-10-2019 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

You responded to my posting about Trumps cheating multiple times on his various wives over the years by bringing up Biden, Kerry and Pelosi.

/shrug

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

clintons bs impeachment was over him getting caught lying in testimony not over his adultery or do we not remember the whole what the definition of "is is" no one cared clinton was getting strange on the side i mean i guess maby some fundies , i seem to remember more caring that he was in direct power over the women he banged vs the fact he was banging them or getting head from monica

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
UPDATE - Good News!

President Trump’s campaign on Tuesday said it had won a dispute with a Minneapolis arena to hold a MAGA rally there Thursday without paying a $530,000 bill for security.

“The arena in Minneapolis has been fully approved. The Target Center has backed off cancelling the contract, which means President Trump’s Keep America Great rally will go on as scheduled,” the campaign said in a statement.

“Consistent with our original agreement with the venue, the Trump campaign has not agreed to pay any additional funds.

We look forward to seeing everyone Thursday night!”
Source: nypost.com...

Trump winning for America/Americans, CONTINUES.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join