It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What have the Kurds done for America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: hyperlexic

I cant believe you hate Trump more than you want American soldiers at home with their family.

What will they be doing at home with their families? Sucking on the Government teat? Does their pay stop if back in the USA?

What about the other 170,000?

What bout those unwittingly protecting Opium growing in Afghanistan?

How about you cry for them all to go home? Rather than being tools for Corporations/US Adventurism

wiki

The military of the United States is deployed in more than 150 countries around the world, with over 170,000 of its active-duty personnel serving outside the United States and its territories.

I want them all to come home. I actually hate war and the thought of American boys and girls dying in some shi%hole.

Im just surprised so many leftys seem to want war.
edit on 8-10-2019 by hyperlexic because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

But I don't think abandoning allies is a good idea.

As an outsider to this game (Not American) my words will probably fall on deaf, ignorant or arrogant ears (not you Phage)).

For once I totally agree with you concerning your allies.👍👍👍

Lags

But the Kurds are nobodies allies, they are as bad as everyone else in the region
They will kill everyone and not stop when they get what they want either

www.thenation.com...

The US is protecting criminals, everything over there is broken, it’s just like everywhere else

link   

So you want us to have troops in many places ?
What part of this do you not understand?

We have troops in many places. Yes, I think it is in our interest to do so.

So you are all for the MIC hadnt pegged you for that.
While that may be a de facto result, it is not the motivation. From my point of view. I think that without our military presence in various places we, and our allies, would be less secure. Politically and economically.

edit on 10/8/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
First please don't assume I prefer war over peace.

@What have the Kurds done for America?

Basically every Kurd that stood on the battlefield against ISIS took a target off of a US military men/women and placed it on themself...
Inturn potentially saving a US military men/women life.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
The Kurds are now angels now that Trump has "abandoned" them.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
First please don't assume I prefer war over peace.

@What have the Kurds done for America?

Basically every Kurd that stood on the battlefield against ISIS took a target off of a US military men/women and placed it on themself...
Inturn potentially saving a US military men/women life.

Again we were doing that for them not the other way around. We went there to protect them and theirs they didnt do anything for America.

ISIS has never been a threat to America I have never been scared of ISIS.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Negative, they are sapiens sapiens lost in the war sauce on Planet EA*RTH with many others.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
You truly feel ISIS has never been a US threat for real regardless of what the Generals say?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The US should pull all troops from the Middle East. That place is a mess. Let them kill each other and bring our troops home.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
Have I ever felt threatened by some idiot running around the desert on the other side of the world ? No.

Are you scared of them?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Our current administration disagrees. Good thing its not your administration. Right?

ISIS is responsible for the violent murder of American citizens in the Middle East, including the beheadings of James Foley, Steven Sotloff, and Peter Abdul-Rahman Kassig, as well as the death of Kayla Mueller. In addition, ISIS has inspired attacks in the United States, including the December 2015 attack in San Bernardino, California, and the June 2016 attack in Orlando, Florida. ISIS is complicit in a number of terrorist attacks on our allies in which Americans have been wounded or killed, such as the November 2015 attack in Paris, France, the March 2016 attack in Brussels, Belgium, the July 2016 attack in Nice, France, and the December 2016 attack in Berlin, Germany.

ISIS has engaged in a systematic campaign of persecution and extermination in those territories it enters or controls. If ISIS is left in power, the threat that it poses will only grow. We know it has attempted to develop chemical weapons capability. It continues to radicalize our own citizens, and its attacks against our allies and partners continue to mount. The United States must take decisive action to defeat ISIS.

DONALD J. TRUMP

Presidential Memorandum Plan to Defeat the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria

Now it's done, so let's bail on those who helped. How very Trump.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic

Are you scared of them?

FATHER told not to fear anything that will eventually die for they all encounter THE afterwards. So no I don't fear them. I do have concerns for how they can manipulate the parts of the Homeland and global population that are...programmable.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Our current administration disagrees. Good thing its not your administration. Right?

ISIS is responsible for the violent murder of American citizens in the Middle East, including the beheadings of James Foley, Steven Sotloff, and Peter Abdul-Rahman Kassig, as well as the death of Kayla Mueller. In addition, ISIS has inspired attacks in the United States, including the December 2015 attack in San Bernardino, California, and the June 2016 attack in Orlando, Florida. ISIS is complicit in a number of terrorist attacks on our allies in which Americans have been wounded or killed, such as the November 2015 attack in Paris, France, the March 2016 attack in Brussels, Belgium, the July 2016 attack in Nice, France, and the December 2016 attack in Berlin, Germany.

ISIS has engaged in a systematic campaign of persecution and extermination in those territories it enters or controls. If ISIS is left in power, the threat that it poses will only grow. We know it has attempted to develop chemical weapons capability. It continues to radicalize our own citizens, and its attacks against our allies and partners continue to mount. The United States must take decisive action to defeat ISIS.

DONALD J. TRUMP

Presidential Memorandum Plan to Defeat the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria

Now it's done, so let's bail on those who helped.

Dont go to the ME.. Problem solved.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Right.

Do you live in Russia, btw? Rhetorical question. No answer required, or expected.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What part of this do you not understand?

I think I understand .. You want us to have troops all over the world, you think we should be the world police , and you want us to keep fighting endless war in the ME.

What am I missing?

Oh yeah and you are glad Trump raised the MIC budget so we could do all of that.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Right.

Do you live in Russia, btw? Rhetorical question. No answer required, or expected.

Ill answer anyway.. Maybe.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

you think we should be the world police

That's not what I said.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
So in your first or second post you say Trump says they are defeated like a you got me moment lol

Then this post you say he says they are a threat lol which is it?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic
Have I ever felt threatened by some idiot running around the desert on the other side of the world ? No.

Are you scared of them?

where have I heard this comment (or in many forms)?

maybe the nazi, Mussolini italy and imperial japan?

maybe communist russia?

Libya under Col Muammar Gaddafi who was a known terrorist supporter?
that had sponsored the terrorists that killed us servicemen in germany?

maybe islamic middle east terrorists who did 9/11?

imagine how your attitude would have been effective in dealing with those events in history.

I am NOT saying we should be the worlds police.
but in alot of cases better to deal with the situation there BEFORE it comes here .

btw that very attitude of divisiveness has locally lead to the gang problem we deal with .

scrounger

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

so because we broke isis back that no other terrorist groups pose a threat?

that turmp is being a hypocrite?

really?

smh

scrounger

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join