It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC guest outlines plan to impeach Trump and make Nancy Pelosi president

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Fly in the ointment ... what on earth are the impeaching Pence on? Being ugly and his momma dressing him funny? Or is simply being a Christian enough these days for the Democrats?

He is a Christian and that is evil in the eyes of the Democratic Party - #1 impeachment reason

He stands by his boss, who happens to be Trump - #2 impeachment reason

He is a decent guy - OMG - worst lefty sin of all - #3 impeachment reason

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
would anyne like to guess who Nancy P would pick for vice president??

why yes

the Zombie Queen herself

Hillary Clinton

Yep as VP

then Pelosi resigns

Hello President H Clinton.

(the way the left thinks it "should" be)

WOW, I think you've hit the nail on the head.

That's why Hillary refuses to go quietly into the night and retire.

That's why she is still out in her oversize clothes pretending she doesn't have something under them (medical devices?) she is hiding. OMG her clothes are awful and super pugly ugly these days! Got to be a reason to wear those tents.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: DanDanDat
What I don't understand where is the "deal" in that?

"Listen Trump we're going to make a deal here. Your going to be impeached and convicted, and if you agree to not pick a new Vice President we'll agree to have the proper party (ours) in power"

This is what passes as journalism these days?

It's what passed for leftist idea of compromise - yet another word whose meaning they've corrupted over the years.

Yep in the progressive/left/liberal/Democratic Party world, compromise means,

"You do what we tell you to do and we promise not to destroy you and your family."

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Fly in the ointment ... what on earth are the impeaching Pence on?

"People are saying" that Pence was the person who delivered the news that the Ukrainian aid was being held up until Zelinskyy opened an investigation into the Bidens and the supposed 2016 election interference by the DNC.

Don't shoot the messenger! I'm just answering your question. I have no evidence this is true.

edit on 8-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

LMAO... not illegal and, regardless, good luck to them getting the Senate to give a rat's ass about it. This impeachment thing has fail dripping off it everywhere I look.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

why yes

the Zombie Queen herself

Hillary Clinton

Yep as VP

then Pelosi resigns

That's why she is still out in her oversize clothes pretending she doesn't have something under them (medical devices?) she is hiding. OMG her clothes are awful and super pugly ugly these days! Got to be a reason to wear those tents.

she is wearing Tents because she is pregnant

I just threw up on my keyboard.😗😗😗

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

LMAO... not illegal

That's the question, isn't it.

good luck to them getting the Senate to give a rat's ass about it.

I watched the MSNBC special about Johnson's "X-File" he had on Nixon, which I believe is the real reason Nixon resigned. The Republicans might have a "X-File" trigger too, for leverage, if Trump gets out of control, like he appears to be doing in Syria. Don't be surprised if they turn on him and back impeachment, if he keeps up with the "self impeachment" behavior.

That said, as things stand today, it looks as if you're correct, the Senate would not impeach President Trump, based on what he know today.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I watched the MSNBC

thats your main problem

repent

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

why yes

the Zombie Queen herself

Hillary Clinton

Yep as VP

then Pelosi resigns

This is a reasonable hypothesis as to how the next American civil war will start - Patriots against the unelected rogue government where usurper POTUS Hillary sends the troops to confiscate all of the deplorables guns because she can't handle the pushback of conservatives resisting by any means necessary.

Unelected rogue government supporters will be in the firing line too and since they invented #BAMN, they'll know exactly whats coming, which is why they will beg usurper POTUS to confiscate the deplorables guns.

The End.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Do we "Merrick Garland" the nominee?

No, we vote for Gardner Minshew.

www.actionnewsjax.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I don't think the GOP would self immolate their future electability over Syria. Unlike Nixon, Trump's base is rabidly behind him. Nixon, at least in hindsight and according to history, was far less popular even within his own voterbase. Plus, it was a totally different time and the divide between the parties and within the parties was far, far less than it is today. Mitt Romny can flap his lips and politically survive because good Mormons vote the way their priest instructs them to... Lindsey Graham, however, needs to watch his damn mouth because South Carolina protestant voters don't give a rat's ass what Pat Robertson thinks.

Therein lies part of the mystique of the Bible Belt. While Catholics, Mormons, and even Islamists have rigorous vetting of local religious leaders and have the ability to centrally control the narratives, Protestant faiths tend to be far less organized on the national level while being far more organized locally. In other words, so long as local church pastors support Trump, no "X-file" on him will work and no narrative about why we should be in Syria that involves some high ass blathering about "God's Will" from a national podium will be considered anything but heresy and blasphemy by the local Trump faithful.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

It was a fascinating documentary. But, if you have a problem with the network that aired it, do your own research. I'll give you a LEAD
edit on 8-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
a reply to: xuenchen

So the truth comes out.
A toothless old drunk wants to
turn in her "Barbie Doll Gavel"
and become the President by
hook or by crook.

Sedition and Treason.
Unspeakable punishment awaits.

S&F

Did no one notice her name? It's a troll right?

Jill Wine-Banks...

She's drunk.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It was a fascinating documentary. But, if you have a problem with the network that aired it, do your own research. I'll give you a LEAD

i dont follow leads, thats how people get brainwashed, i follow my own lead and investigate, thats why i like Trump even though im not american and dont get to vote.

question, will you follow my lead ?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

OK I'll play.

What are they exactly going to impeach Pence about?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

OK I'll play.

What are they exactly going to impeach Pence about?

He helped beat Hillary !!!!

IMPEACH !!!!! 😃

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Does the moron wearing a Trump as Nixon pin really think rational adults take her bs seriously?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

question, will you follow my lead ?

Do you know anything about LBJ's "X Files" on Nixon? They've only recently been unsealed.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

why yes

the Zombie Queen herself

Hillary Clinton

Yep as VP

then Pelosi resigns

she is wearing Tents because she is pregnant

I just threw up on my keyboard.😗😗😗

hahah, that's why I like HA Goodman's name for her, the Golden moomoo (mumu?)...Seems to suit her well

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
MSNBC guest outlines plan to impeach Trump and make Nancy Pelosi president

President Pelosi?

Just shoot me now.

Seriously.

If they succeed in doing this...

They just might..!!

The way the act and talk, I can see them not having an issue with rounding up anyone who would vote against them or oppose them.

That's how they seem to roll and probably the reason they have been de-humanizing the right the way they have been since Trump got in..!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join