It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC guest outlines plan to impeach Trump and make Nancy Pelosi president

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Now that's funny right there! Dream on Nancy.

This is quite literally the wet dream of the progressive/liberal/left/Democratic Party.

Can't get elected, force your way in by making up stuff, having the mainstream media say your made up fantasies are true, have them repeat your mantra's of twisted truth all day for days on end. Get rid of the "evil" ones and put yourself in power.

Who needs elections anymore?

Don't like the electoral college, no problem, just twist enough truth, get your propaganda arm to tell enough lies, and voila no need to worry about losing an election.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
would anyne like to guess who Nancy P would pick for vice president??

why yes

the Zombie Queen herself

Hillary Clinton

Yep as VP

then Pelosi resigns

Hello President H Clinton.

(the way the left thinks it "should" be)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
President Lube Rack.
Just crazy enough to work.
Go For It, Nancy!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
MSNBC guest outlines plan to impeach Trump and make Nancy Pelosi president

President Pelosi?

Just shoot me now.

Seriously.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Fly in the ointment ... what on earth are the impeaching Pence on? Being ugly and his momma dressing him funny? Or is simply being a Christian enough these days for the Democrats?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

the Democrats are going to Impeach Pence on the fact that he was not on board to impeach President Trump

it makes perfect sense. 🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

Nice post.

The lefties are using the same tactics around here. A microcosm.

They hate that we fight back. No more playing nice.

This is monster of their own creation. Bullies don't like the taste of their own bile.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
We have laws and protocol for when presidents are impeached. This proves it’s not about what’s right or wrong. It’s about who is in power

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The Left is devaluing the impact and gravitas of the word "IMPEACH" just as they've done with the word "NAZI".

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: ketsuko

the Democrats are going to Impeach Pence on the fact that he was not on board to impeach President Trump

it makes perfect sense. 🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He is obstructing the Democrat Justice by defending Trump! He should have kept his mouth shut when the media tried to say he disagreed with Trump call! Impeach....Impeach...IMPEACH HIM NOW!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Donna Brazille tweeted last January some cryptic message about Pelosi being made President.

One of the weirdest things I have seen.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The Left is devaluing the impact and gravitas of the word "IMPEACH" just as they've done with the word "NAZI".

"BOMBSHELL" has taken a bit of a hit as well.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The Speaker of the House is 3rd in line. According to the US Constitution - IF something happens to the president, like impeachment, AND IF something happened to the vice president, like getting pulled into the president's crimes and his ensuing impeachment, then the speaker of the house becomes president.

In order for this to happen, the impeachment inquiry and the ensuing impeachment trial in the Senate would take a long time, around 10 - 12 months, I would guess. With the upcoming election, and in the worst case scenario, The Speaker of the House would only be president for about 3 - 4 months. The Senate could easily block anything she might try to do during that time.

I have another question though. What happens if a SCOTUS seat opens during an impeachment inquiry/trial? Do we "Merrick Garland" the nominee?

edit on 8-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
The Speaker of the House is 3rd in line. According to the US Constitution - IF something happens to the president, like impeachment, AND IF something happened to the vice president, like getting pulled into the president's crimes and his ensuing impeachment, then the speaker of the house becomes president.

In order for this to happen, the impeachment inquiry and the ensuing impeachment trial in the Senate would take a long time, around 10 - 12 months, I would guess. With the upcoming election, and in the worst case scenario, The Speaker of the House would only be president for about 3 - 4 months. The Senate could easily block anything she might try to do during that time.

I have another question though. What happens if a SCOTUS seat opens during an impeachment inquiry/trial? Do we "Merrick Garland" the nominee?

Possibly, in your lefty wet dreams....

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Puts me in mind of this...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
What I don't understand where is the "deal" in that?

"Listen Trump we're going to make a deal here. Your going to be impeached and convicted, and if you agree to not pick a new Vice President we'll agree to have the proper party (ours) in power"

This is what passes as journalism these days?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The Speaker of the House is 3rd in line.

Since the President is not "standing in line", the VP is 1st in line.

The Speaker is 2nd in line.

OH OH She's closer than you thought !!!!! 😃

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I stand corrected. The Speaker of the House is #3, and 2nd "in line".

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
would anyne like to guess who Nancy P would pick for vice president??

why yes

the Zombie Queen herself

Hillary Clinton

Yep as VP

then Pelosi resigns

Hello President H Clinton.

(the way the left thinks it "should" be)

Damn....the stuff that nightmare are made of - truly.

Generally speaking, I'd be fine with almost any candidate currently running (or probably going to run) becoming the President of the United States.

Except Hillary Rodham Clinton.

I have a visceral dislike for that lying, corrupt, murdering (Benghazi, Seth Rich) POS....

Anyone but HRC.

Anyone.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
What I don't understand where is the "deal" in that?

"Listen Trump we're going to make a deal here. Your going to be impeached and convicted, and if you agree to not pick a new Vice President we'll agree to have the proper party (ours) in power"

This is what passes as journalism these days?

It's what passed for leftist idea of compromise - yet another word whose meaning they've corrupted over the years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join