It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clapper Confesses: 'Obama Ordered Us To Do It,' 'Being Investigated For Having Done Our Duty'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I can see how Obama wouldn’t know what the DNC was doing. He didn’t really fund raise for them, Hillary Supplied them with enough money to make them screw over sanders.

If the DNC were all Hillary’s, the person who started the ‘birther’ rumors, people is it really hard to see a Hillary lead DNC freezing out Obama?

That being said, I think obama is to controlling and too worshiped by to many. It to know, but I could definitely see a path where he was left out in the cold.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Well, well, well, how the turn tables.

A few important notes here:
Yes, he says "It's kind of disconcerting to now be investigated for having done our duty." That means he is under investigation just like brennan. Not a surprise, but the first confirmation I'm aware of.

Now you have to parse what he says with what we know are the material facts:
He says they were ordered to make a report with all they knew about russian meddling. Remember, there was little to none of this. Most of the "russian" meddling was done with the cooperation of the DNC in the form of the steele dossier and through the FBI using people posing as russian or pretending to have russian connections in order to entrap trump officials.

So he's not admitting to obama ordering the setup portion of the crime in this tape (although we know that he and brennan are likely the ones behind it). He's admitting to being ordered to make a report summarizing their setups (of course, treating them as legitimate) to give to congress and to be declassified as much as possible (for innuendo purposes to harm trump).

That means there are two options for obama's involvement:
A) Brennan and clapper did not let obama in on the secret that they and the DNC were responsible for 90% of the "russian" meddling. That they were doing it for the purpose of defeating trump or hindering him if he won.
-OR-
B) Obama was involved with the planning and execution of this seditious plan.

I personally believe B is the case, but A is not impossible. Obama always hired people he knew he could trust to do what he wanted them to do without having to say he wanted them to do it. He may have kept some distance for plausible deniability purposes. One thing is for certain, even if it was B, obama was not disappointed to find out what they've done.

I don't see Clapper admitting anything nefarious...Of course we know he's so crooked he has to screw his socks on in the morning but what he's saying is that Obama was concerned about Russian meddling prior to the election and wanted to have something to pass on to Congress and Trump, which of course we know is a lie...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Clapper only said that Obama ordered an investigation into Russian interference, it does not admit to trump tower being bugged or any of the other claims trump has made that would be illegal.
However, it’s an admittance that whatever was done happened with Obama’s order. It may be vague but it’s still operable.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
SPYGATE Investigation Update:

WASHINGTON, D.C.: US Attorney John Durham has expanded his probe, asking for additional staff and prosecutors, and extending the time period he is investigating. Durham’s original probe was to cover from just before the 2016 elections to the inauguration.

Then it was extended to include everything from March 2016 to the inauguration. He is also looking at Rosenstein, Mueller, Brennan, Clapper, and former President Obama.

Now, according to Fox News national security correspondent Katherine Herridge and numerous administration officials, Durham will be investigating events up to May of 2017, and the appointment of Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
Source: www.commdiginews.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Even the love emails between Strzok and his FBI lawyer lover they stated that the White House, Obama's White House, wanted to be kept in the loop or something like that about the investigations they were doing on Trump back then.

Here is one.

"potus wants to know everything we are doing."

www.washingtontimes.com...

It is obvious that Obama and Biden both knew about the spying, and at least Obama had to give the go ahead to spy on Trump, and everyone involved with him.

Ironic that democrats/liberals are now trying to claim that Trump is trying to spy on Biden, when what he wants is to investigate REAL CORRUPTION IN ONE SPECIFIC CASE in which Biden and his son are involved.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

He can be impeached and barred from holding future office. But I'm more interested in criminal prosecution than I am in impeachment of him.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Extortion method again.
Pay us or we will impeach you.

SAAVY?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

But of course.
They will never admit.

First rules of Intel training: