It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clapper Confesses: 'Obama Ordered Us To Do It,' 'Being Investigated For Having Done Our Duty'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
(post by tanstaafl removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I am sure spying on Trump would have been a big no no

trump was intercepted by British spies watching Russian spies who were coercing trump.
Short term memory problems or ignoring it for reasons? You can't have missed it surely.

was this when Trump pissed on hookers on the bed Obama slept on?

Or was this a different page of the dossier?

you sure do make me smile.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Keep your words in mind when real evidence comes out against the DNC and Hillary.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: The GUT

Make a crazy claim to hype up the sheeple that you will never prove or hold anyone accountable for ..

Because holding people accountable requires that you prove your case.

Quote for hilarity, keep them coming loser!

Speaking of losers.

You challenged me to a bet and lost.

Why haven't you deleted your account?

HERE IS YOUR POST AS CLEAR AS DAY..>WHY YOU STILL HERE?
PurpleFox

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

You were wrong though... trump released both the transcript and the complaint to show how fraudulent the whole thing was. Not because they were surrendering.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

“No one can accept or ask for anything of value from a foreign country to aid in your political campaign.”

Oh no, we've been over this exact thing with "russia collusion" for two years and you still don't understand it. Somehow I doubt now that I'm about to explain it for the 100,000th time on here, you're going to get it.

Something of value in this context must be campaign specific. For example a suit that you buy to wear to your rallies is not a campaign expense (or contribution) because its purpose is not solely for the campaign (IE, you can wear the suit whenever you like). Armani could donate suits to all of the candidates and it would not be a campaign contribution.

Biden's corruption is not specific to the trump campaign even if such an investigation is helpful to the campaign.

edit on 8-10-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: contextual

Ohhhh, you mean the maltese professor at stirling (let me see where that is *click clack googling sounds* yup it's in the UK) who worked for both the CIA (read: brennan) and GCHQ set up trump campaign officials? lol you really do need to get with the times, you're living in 2016, that entire article has been proved grossly misleading. It isn't short term memory, it's taking new information that supersedes the old.
edit on 8-10-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Trump has whistleblowing moles embedded everywhere. They tell him what's coming from the Dims, before they announce it.

That's why the Trump/UKR call transcript was released soon after the fake Whistleblower was revealed by A.Dam Schiff on 9.13.2019.

Schiff discloses existence of Whistleblower he colluded with: www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ok very suspicious to say the least. The Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz recently completed an internal review about the FBI application for a warrant for surveillance on Trump campaign aide Carter Page during the 2016 election and oddly Clapper comes out with Obama made me do it?

So maybe there is something to trumps claims after all. Well i guess even a stopped watch is right twice a day. If Clapper and Comey are prosecuted which do to the expanded probe could happen would be a major win for Trump.

Im really kind of shocked to be honest you saw the transcript hes an idiot but somehow or another he wins. How this moron does it is beyond anyones guess

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Convince people to underestimate you. That's how he does it.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: dragonridr

Convince people to underestimate you. That's how he does it.

Sun Tzu would be proud.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

trolly mctrolls-a-lot

If I ever get banned, I'm coming back as SirMcSublimetrollcraft.

edit on 9/10/2019 by Sublimecraft because: 4 flucks sake SirMcSublimetrollcraft, get ur sh!t together bro....

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
That's a good excuse because blaming Obama will go no where.

He is untouchable and the media will not dare criticize him.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Agreed, but Obamas husband, who is open to criticism, appears ready to take on Khabib in the octagon. I pity da foo...Michelle looks like he can crush sh!t big time.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

trolly mctrolls-a-lot

If I ever get banned, I'm coming back as SirMcSublimetrollcraft.

Well, I might quit if that happened to me.

But I might come back as "Legion".

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Agreed, but Obamas husband, who is open to criticism, appears ready to take on Khabib in the octagon. I pity da foo...Michelle looks like he can crush sh!t big time.

Khabib.......oh lord.....welcome to the future

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Yea, no tranny would have two kids that looked like them.

Rep Tailib said that black folks all look alike, paraphrasing so maybe I am confused about that matter after all. /s

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Yea, no tranny would have two kids that looked like them.

Rep Tailib said that black folks all look alike, paraphrasing so maybe I am confused about that matter after all. /s

Omar is free now, if anyone is looking for something to do friday night

slips out with all the mental bleach........⚗⚗

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Obama can no longer be impeached but he could be stripped of his pension and secret service protection.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The hope is, at least from the Deep State perspective, that getting Trump out of office will put a hard stop on all of these investigations, they hope that Pence would then be forced to fire Barr, and disrupt the entire investigation.

Trump, isn't going anywhere. He's a street fighter at heart, and they are going to have to pry him out of that chair with a forklift.

With the investigations now being expanded, we are watching something never seen in our government before.

Hard accountability. The Shattering of pillars of power, long thought to be indestructible.

A hard reset.

WAY long overdue.

Fred..

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join