It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clapper Confesses: 'Obama Ordered Us To Do It,' 'Being Investigated For Having Done Our Duty'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Dfairlite

BWAHAHAHA

HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE INVESTIGATION INTO RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE.....

Obviously...

Not in a bad way, but trump is the only person stupid enough to publicly tell the world any dirt you are trying to do lol...

Let’s say your 100% right and Obama specifically ordered the intel people to “find me some dirt on trump!”

All he has to do is never mention trump and only refer to the interference allegations..

Both lead the same place, because trump did it obviously, but one is legal and one is not..

As countless conservatives are presently saying with all the “was he talking about biden or corruption “ stuff..

The thing is that trump is SOOOOOO STUPID, he does it the illegal way , when there is likely a legal way available.

Trump is sloppy with the legal aspect of things but end of the day, it really hasn't hurt him other than slow him down. Like the Muslim ban (not a Muslim ban) but he had to re-word it a couple times to make it stick.

Same for this call. It's sloppy as hell but nowhere in there could it be argued definitely it was a quid pro quo. People want him gone so bad for others things though so they will twist and mold it into the shape they want. It won't work but it will slow him down as usual.

And he of all people should know to stop saying stupid crap on the phone after being spied on. He has to use back channels. He doesn't understand the game for some reason. This is how Obama got away with it. He was a master at locking down the fort. None of his stuff ever leaked which is incredible considering the vast quantity of illegal activity.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Too bad Lois Learner didn’t come clean about the IRS used the same way for the 2012 election cycle...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Except for they won’t...

And nothing will happen to Obama, clapper , comey not ANYONE else...

That is conservatism 101..

Make a crazy claim to hype up the sheeple that you will never prove or hold anyone accountable for ..

Because holding people accountable requires that you prove your case.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

None of it was illegal. But nice try.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

BWAHAHAHA...

Know why you never heard about anyone being held accountable for the ITS scandal??? Because it was fake..

Crazy claims are free, holding people accountable requires you prove your case...

I cannot think of ANYONE who has been held accountable for any conservative pushed scandal

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Ahabstar

BWAHAHAHA...

Know why you never heard about anyone being held accountable for the ITS scandal??? Because it was fake..

Crazy claims are free, holding people accountable requires you prove your case...

I cannot think of ANYONE who has been held accountable for any conservative pushed scandal

Be ready....

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Oh it is very and obviously illegal..

“No one can accept or ask for anything of value from a foreign country to aid in your political campaign.”

How valuable is it for trump if Ukraine says they are investigating his political opponents son for corruption???

Extremely valuable.

Exactly like with the Russians..

Muller said there were 2 options..

1) he comes out and says the accusations are baseless and he found No evidence of wrong doing...

2) he finds evidence and compiled it for after trump is out of office since a sitting president cannot be prosecuted.

He did number 2....

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Awesome so when do I get to point and laugh???? When trump is out of office??

What’s fair ?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

What’s fair ?

Sure thing. I'll do the same when he is re-elected in 2020. Likely I will be doing it well before then though.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

The immunity deals to the IRS workers were real, too bad they all pled the Fifth in their testimony despite the immunity. Something for nothing, and got off scot free.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.....

I honestly think you actually laugh just like that while typing that, it reveals your age and scholastic level.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

What’s fair ?
BWAHAHAHAHAHHA

Awww, you want your time in the lime light?? We've been standing, pointing and laughing at you this whole time, with your last account, this account and soon next account when this coup fails...again.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I am sure spying on Trump would have been a big no no

trump was intercepted by British spies watching Russian spies who were coercing trump.
Short term memory problems or ignoring it for reasons? You can't have missed it surely.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: contextual

trump was intercepted by British spies watching Russian spies who were coercing trump.

ha, taken from a fake steele dosier from a left wing supper market tabloid that left wing crooks paid for. something that enquiring minds like to read.

edit on 8-10-2019 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I kept hearing about the “Debunked Steele dossier “ but I have never heard of any part of it that was debunked...

Sure the thought that trump would pay Russian prostitutes to pee on a bed Obama slept in is kinda crazy, but not over the top so..

If the rumor was a hit job on trump , the Russian hookers would have been peeing on Trump...

But they were just peeing on an empty bed as an FU to Obama...

That actually might be something trump would do lol... he is not touching the pee..

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Awesome...

So when will it be fair to say trump will not be proving any of his allegations and will be holding no one accountable????

To any thinking human being an obvious sign he was just lying to people he considered stupid...

When trump leaves office???

When is fair for you?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: contextual

You mean the whole russia collusion thing? I am not following your comment at all.

Obama's folks were busted and had to apologize for actually spying on Germany and the Senate Intel Committee.

I am sure they were doing ti to Trump as well...trouble is there was nothing there.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

it has been shown and that was no collusion, twice. plus steele even said it wasn't verified.

In a court filing, Mr. Steele also says his accusations against the president and his aides about a supposed Russian hacking conspiracy were never supposed to be made public, much less posted in full on a website for the world to see on Jan. 10.

Ex-spy admits anti-Trump dossier unverified, blames Buzzfeed for publishing

that's why the lefties are jumping on this they know that they can't use any thing from all that and trump pushing for a investigation of it is going to expose many of them.

edit on 8-10-2019 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

Make a crazy claim to hype up the sheeple that you will never prove or hold anyone accountable for ..

Because holding people accountable requires that you prove your case.

Quote for hilarity, keep them coming loser!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

“No one can accept or ask for anything of value from a foreign country to aid in your political campaign.”

By all means, point to where he asked that...

Oh... he didn't... sorry, I guess you were being facetious.

Muller said there were 2 options..

1) he comes out and says the accusations are baseless and he found No evidence of wrong doing...

2) he finds evidence and compiled it for after trump is out of office since a sitting president cannot be prosecuted.

By all means, point to where Mueller said that (or anything like that)...

Oh... he didn't... sorry, I guess you were being retarded.

In point of fact, he could have done option 3, which actually has legal precedent (Ken Starr and Clintons investigation turned impeachment):

3) he lists the facts, meaning, the precise laws that he broke and would be charged with if he weren't a sitting President, but said facts could serve as individual Articles of Impeachment

He did number 2....

He did? Guess he was having diarrhea...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join