It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Animal Attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
That's painful. Just goes to show that sometimes things happen.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
this is a strange attack if ive ever heard one

www.cnn.com...#/video/us/2007/08/22/choi.wa.dog.mauling.king

its a video story of 2 pitbulls who supposedly snuck into a womans house through a doggy door...and mauled a sleeping woman....now aside from the dogs acctually being"sicked" on the woman...i dont see any sense to the dog attacks what so ever...and i have had ALOT of experience with pitbulls both mean trained ones and nice homebody ones....even the trained fighting pitbulls dont just sneak into someboyds house and attack them while sleeping...? your thoughts

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
What gets me about the chimp attack is that it seemed cold-bloodedly hateful. Nose and Nuts? That was no defensive attack, that was mutilation."

Id probly do the same if someone put me in a cage..

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I recall another incident at a Zoo, but it was discovered the visitor deliberately provoked the animal.

Also the tiger that attacked siegfield or roy in vegas, it was intrigued by a woman sitting in the audience it perceived as a threat, supposedly.

As for pit bulls, I don't trust them and won't visit anyone's home who has one, no matter how "gentle" it is.

Chimps can be quite nasty.

I've also heard Dolphins, which are usually a placid mammal, have attacked.

Eventually the animals fight back at humans who put them in cages or mistreat or hunt them.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by violet]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Man wrestles kangaroo in Canberra home

a kangaroo has crashed through the bedroom window of a Canberra family's home before terrorising its unsuspecting occupants.

news.ninemsn.com.au...

would this come under the heading of strange animal attacks?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
I've also heard Dolphins, which are usually a placid mammal, have attacked.

Eventually the animals fight back at humans who put them in cages or mistreat or hunt them.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by violet]

Yep, dolphins do sometimes attack humans. But sometimes those attacks are not really intended to cause physical harm.

Amorous dolphin targets swimmers

Also, there's reports of Jessica Alba working with dolphins and getting them kind of "excited." And there's a story of Susan Sarandon being attacked by a jealous female dolphin.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by future flow

No idea about training pitbulls to attack people, but around here people do try to buy, failing that, steal your dogs to train to fight. Thankfully my dog's never been swiped, but theres so many cases of the dogs turning on the ones who trained them to do it, which I suppose makes sense if everytime you see this person your forced into a ring to viciously fight for your life.

At the end of the day, these are powerful wild animals, chimps or dogs, and can inflict seeeerious damage.

=/

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by future flow

Yeah pitbulls are just naturally unpredictable and ruthless. They aren't pure bred they were creaed purely for fighting(Pit fighting "pit"bull)
it dosn't matter how well you train them they can snap just like that.
I remember about 6 years ago and i was about 10. I had a neighbour who trained and bred dogs and was real good at it and had a pitbull, i had been over and played with this dog because i've always loved dogs and it seemed harmless. about a week later there was a serious case with this dog down at the local park out of nowhere it ran across the feild and jumped on a little 7 yer old and ripped her face off

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join