It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from the US East Coast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Another new person? Yep, what would be me. Been reading ATS for a couple of weeks, (and am still totally stumped as why I had not EVER heard of ATS before) and have read a lot of data. Now my brain feels at least 10 times bigger! I registered this afternoon, and figured an introduction was in order.

I’m interested in many different topics, and am very thrilled to finally find a one-stop site like ATS. I might seem quiet at first, but that’s just because I’m still learning how to navigate around on ATS, and read about topics that interest me.

Ciao!

-VW

[edit on 6-3-2005 by VisionWithin]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Welcome, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

ATS is HUGE! Like an iceberg, only about 10% is easily seen. There is so much information on this site it would take decades to catalogue and collate. I hope you have fun wandering around in the maze. I know I have.

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hi VisionWithin and welcome to ATS. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Welcome Vision! I believe you will enjoy your stay here but pace yourself as there is a lot of info here.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Skychief, djohnsto77 and WyrdeOne, thanks for the welcome. I'm finding my way around alright, but yes, there is so much info.

-VW

new topics

top topics

join