It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas woman spots a PERFECT red triangle craft

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
As for the video posted, it looks too much like a faint reflection for my liking. Not sure where or what the reflection is coming from though.
I was thinking that too,and I waited to see what would happen to the object, but the video never said what happened to it. Did it fly away, or keep "hovering" there forever, or what? These kinds of things are important to know, but it's not mentioned?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Oh, another video with ZERO context or scale. A triangle shape in the dark, with nothing, NOTHING else in the video to give scale or even proof that this is being filmed outdoors.

It could be the moulding on the corner of a door frame in a dark room.

Since there is no reason to suspect this is outdoors and no way to tell any scale, or ANYTHING, this is another useless, pointless video. Meh.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Oh, another video with ZERO context or scale. A triangle shape in the dark, with nothing, NOTHING else in the video to give scale or even proof that this is being filmed outdoors.

Since there is no reason to suspect this is outdoors and no way to tell any scale, or ANYTHING, this is another useless, pointless video. Meh.

Lol jeez Kansas ..you are too funny

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Lol jeez Kansas ..you are too funny

Thank you! Wasnt trying to be funny. But either way, how long until our posts are removed for being off-topic?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Reading this thread, I can see why the image seems fairy tale...to the ones who haven't seen a good one in person!

But, however that image got there ....it has merit! A pvs 14 from nv4less at ebay......and you'll see one! $3,000!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Have to admit that hat is one of the best footage I've seen of a unidentified object, although it could be the new craft being tested. The stealth or Tr 3B as seen in the video attached:

TR 3B starts at 1.03

or the Aurora that comes in at 4.12 on below vid:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I don't see why it would be so unlikely that a person could film something like this without it being a camera artifact or something like that. Why not? It's not like the U.S. military isn't actively flying many different kinds of triangles around right now which people have seen and interacted with, and with probably many more in development.

Why even bother with a weak-ass debunking? Camera artifact? Come on. That asymmetrical and dark? At this point it should be like, "Yeah, flying triangle. Nice catch."
edit on 8-10-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

And my video is of a hovering diamond.
edit on 10/8/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
And my video is of a hovering diamond.

It sure is. And those kinds of obvious zoom artifacts and diffraction patterns and lens flares and drive me nuts when I visit the MUFON site. Those and the: "I didn't notice this when I took the photo."

But you wouldn't happen to have footage of an asymmetrical hovering triangle, would you? Because that would be some quality debunking. I've looked around the Internet, and haven't come up with one. Even a triangle aperture doesn't necessarily produce a triangle shaped flare or diffraction pattern.

So maybe it's a flying triangle of some kind. What kind? I could speculate, but I just don't know. I'm fine with that. It's not a weakness on my part.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Even a triangle aperture doesn't necessarily produce a triangle shaped flare or diffraction pattern.
Try it with an out of focus source of light.
3.bp.blogspot.com...

But the digital zoom effects on the "interior" of the bokeh are interesting. In both my demonstration and the triangle. Including the "anti-gravity pulse engine." That's what caught my eye.

But you wouldn't happen to have footage of an asymmetrical hovering triangle, would you?
I'll see if I can find some.

So maybe it's a flying triangle of some kind.
Not much to indicate that it's flying. But it is triangular.

edit on 10/8/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The first one is too questionable for me.

However, the triangle reminds me of the The Belgium Wave which if memory serves was witnessed by over 12,000 people or something.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

This idiot youtuber is re-capturing his screen that is playing the video, thus losing quality.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

But you wouldn't happen to have footage of an asymmetrical hovering triangle, would you?

I'll see if I can find some.

Thanks. That's all I'm asking for these days. I love a good debunking as much as the next guy. Who doesn't need less bunk? But these days, I catch myself and others around here just blithely tossing out standard, rote "explanations" that are more dismissive than investigatory. And it's starting to bug me a little.

Not much to indicate that it's flying. But it is triangular.

Quite true. We have the third-hand story from a "woman in Texas," who said it was a hovering object of some kind. Now, of course, you can instantly toss that in the trash if you like, but since it's not insanely outlandish maybe we can give it some reasonable degree of credibility. It's not aliens stealing cattle. It's an odd shape in the sky, which is not a ridiculous thing by any measure. And we can see a fairly well-defined shape on the video. That already makes it better than 80 percent of garbage UFO videos out there.

Either way, if I just let it be "I don't know," it doesn't hurt me in any way, or make me less of a skeptic. I just want to make sure that I stay skeptical and aware of my own prejudices and easy explanations. Don't want to miss something while I'm patting myself on the back for being so right.

edit on 9-10-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I am familiar with that effect. I've seen many so called UFO vids end up being the product of this effect. It does explain a lot of them. This one seems to have some perspective to it though. That camera effect will never have any perspective to it because of the nature of how it is produced. The triangle object in this video seems to have perspective and doesn't seem to be the same type of artifact.

It's really too bad that we don't have many points of reference in that video, and on top of that, most camera technology today is still garbage. Even the high dollar stuff.

I remember thinking a few years ago that I had a great chance of capturing anomalous things in the sky because of my Canon's superior quality and several lenses worth a few thousand dollars. I had a nice tripod for it. I went out one day and tried to capture a jet slowly making it's way across the sky in broad daylight. With all the image stabilization, smooth tripod operation, and great zoom capabilities I couldn't keep that thing still in my view for the life of me. And the more I zoomed in the more difficult and shaky it was. I can't imagine how difficult it is trying to get these things on video even with the best equipment unless they are sitting still. I gave up and will check the state of camera tech in 10 years and try again.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I don't see why it would be so unlikely that a person could film something like this without it being a camera artifact or something like that. Why not? It's not like the U.S. military isn't actively flying many different kinds of triangles around right now which people have seen and interacted with, and with probably many more in development.

That asymmetrical and dark?

I still can't believe so many people can't tell the difference between a reflection and a solid object. A solid object looks solid, and reflections don't look solid. This doesn't look solid.

Give me the make and model and year of the vehicle the video was taken from and I bet I can ID the source of the red triangle. They are all slightly different, but I'll bet it's a reflection of the hazard lights button which most vehicles have. Maybe from a vehicle where the button is illuminated.

As for your request for it to be "asymmetrical", even a symmetrical triangle like this one appears asymmetrical when viewed from an angle. Some examples of hazard lights buttons.

If you don't think reflections of things in the car can be confused for things in the sky, think again. There was a thread here a few months ago of a huge rectangular UFO in the sky. It was a reflection of an electronic device on the top of the dashboard. Again I don't know why some people couldn't tell it was a reflection.

edit on 2019109 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
I still can't believe so many people can't tell the difference between a reflection and a solid object. A solid object looks solid, and reflections don't look solid. This doesn't look solid.

I suppose that's a matter of opinion. I've seen plenty of things in the sky that for whatever reason looked less than solid but were still actually there. I know planes are solid, so I add that into my perception when I see one, but I've seen planes in partial cloud cover that looked half-transparent.

However, I like what you did with the reflection thing. At least that looks like what she took a photo of. And if that's what it actually was, then it perfectly illustrates why it's important to get more information on a sighting.

Now, of course, we don't know for certain that this person was shooting video from inside a car through the front windshield. But if she was, then that's a pretty good match.

See? This is some decent debunking with a little actual effort put into it.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I told you all Pizza Gate is real!

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It's not like the U.S. military isn't actively flying many different kinds of triangles around

Prove it. Prove they are not alien.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

It's not like the U.S. military isn't actively flying many different kinds of triangles around

Prove it. Prove they are not alien.

Prove monkeys won't fly out of your butt.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
That is an awesome video!!! Even cooler that the person was observant and mindful enough to take a video. And narrate it at the same time. Most people would have just not seen it or dismissed it totally.
Topics like this is why I joined ATS. This is great !!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join