It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This feels like a tipping point

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
As long as you follow Government reports you'll stay
glued to your chair watching another pre-scripted
episode on cnn and fox news.

The talking heads of politics and media cater to
people who assume truth & reality is a televised
broadcast. They've learned how to influence
pavlovian like responses of credulity to keep
their captives in the asylum.

Several years from now, in hindsight you may
wonder why the end results concerning numerous
investigations into Mr Trumps presidency, resemble
the end results of those involving Mrs Clinton's.

Enjoy the show.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Are we still being spied on? Yes.

Is a bunch of our tax money going overseas? Yes.

Do we still have all of our domestic problems including deficit and deteriorating infrastructure? Yes.

Has much changed? No.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I can only agree with your response.

Some have been misled to believe their hero is trying to drain the swamp.
They simply are not aware their hero is just another member of the
the same swamp.

It's just not a coincidence every American President, and almost every
person of their administration has been tutored by a mentor/teacher.
That mentor/teacher is always a Kaballah/Theosophist teacher.
Eitan Yardeni was the teacher of America's present hero.

I use the term hero, since all orchestrated media follows
dialectical methods of pitting hero against perceived villain.

Many honest researchers have already documented the connecting
thread of Kaballah/Theosophist that links Catholic/Religious leaders,
international bankers, secret societies, Royal families, high profile
celebrities, and geo-political influencers.

These people are masters of subterfuge. I wish it were not the case,
but America's present hero is just another red herring, though a
cleverly disguised one.

Recommended reading: Trump - The Way to the Top. Published in 2004.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic
It feels like this is where the Deep state has drawn its line. They are out of time and they have to get him now .

It just feels like there is a ton more accounts spewing propaganda like they were "activated".

This whole Ukraine fiasco is a clear setup. I think they had a better chance of impeachment on Obstruction of justice charges with the Russia probe.

it seems like something Yuge is coming. The DNC and Media is on overdrive to push this like a last ditch effort before it gets really bad for them.

Any one else get that feeling?

I have a feeling it's more than Trump. Something global. I'm concerned about a possibly huge war in the near future.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic
It feels like this is where the Deep state has drawn its line. They are out of time and they have to get him now .

It just feels like there is a ton more accounts spewing propaganda like they were "activated".

This whole Ukraine fiasco is a clear setup. I think they had a better chance of impeachment on Obstruction of justice charges with the Russia probe.

it seems like something Yuge is coming. The DNC and Media is on overdrive to push this like a last ditch effort before it gets really bad for them.

Any one else get that feeling?

Ehh, maybe, but I lean no.

I think the left has just gone bats**t crazy. They know they can't beat Trump at the ballot box, so this is the only thing they could come up with. I think they are hoping their absolute control of the Media and social media and search will steer enough people into believing impeachment is warranted.

Then we get the news Durham is just now expanding his investigation, which means it's results ain't coming out for months.

But I do agree with you on one thing - this Ukraine call is a pathetic thing to try and impeach over.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
What part of the swamp is drained?

Clapper, Brenna, Comey, Rosenstein, Strozk, Paige a few Ambassadors, hundreds of good federal judges appointed, 2 supreme Court Justices...

Sadly, Trump hasn't made the decision to unilaterally fire all high to mid level swamp creatures, but who would he replace them with?

The deficit is going up,

Yes, and while this is one thing I don't like, you seem to be forgetting that it is Congress that controls the purse strings/budget. All he can do is make proposals.

and the only foreign policy delivery is part of Syria.

Ahem...

Undid NAFTA and has the USMCA ready to go, ended the TPP, the ridiculous Iran deal and the Paris Climate debacle, first President to meet with N Korea on N Korea spoil, is slowly making incredible trade deals that actually are good for America (see the new on with Japan), is putting extreme pressure on China, etc etc etc...

So, a little more than just Syria.

And he accomplished all of this while enduring an endless stream of vile garbage spewing from radical democrats and a radical leftist MSM driven witchhunt of endless investigations that have gone nowhere other than to show that Trump is pretty much wysiwyg.

I'll give you Trump still has time... Just sayin.

Yes, thankfully, he still has 5 more years, and once the landslide is over and the Rs retake the House and get a super majority in the Senate... well, you'll just have to watch and learn, grasshopper.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

With the new accounts, it's understandable that there are some legit new members such as yourself and a few others, including the liberals. The ones that seem the most suspect are the recently "reactivated" accounts. For example, I just did a quick post history check on Gryphon66 who used to be a prominent liberal voice here. He disappeared on Sept. 26, 2018 then reappeared Oct.4, 2019. Since then he's got nearly 200 posts (all political) and counting. It's like they are emptying the bullpen.
edit on 10 11 2019 by underpass61 because: fixed

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

LoL.. are Trump supporters coming completely unhinged? How is it a setup, when he made the call, he admitted to it, and then did it again on LIVE TV? It's obvious to any unbiased person with 2 brain cells that he was not rooting out corruption. He was digging up dirt on a political rival for the next election. With a foreign power. And then asked another foreign power to also help.. LIVE.. ON TV!! lmao...

If Obama had called the President of another country, and asked them to dig up dirt on his political rival, would you have been A-OK with that? C'mon.. be honest. You won't.. that's ok. We know the truth.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

It's obvious to any unbiased person with 2 brain cells that he was not rooting out corruption.

And 3 brain cells would allow you to understand just how much money was transferred to the Biden family vault.

Biden admitted to the swindle during an interview.

Please invest in the third brain cell. It makes all the difference.

P

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join