It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This feels like a tipping point

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It’s is going to sound strange but I’m working in hypotheticals.

Hillary and Podesta, Tom Delong, the navy declassified videos, trumps space force.

What if the left is losing their collective # because a year was picked for alien declassification. What if that’s in the next 4 years? They know they won’t win during that time.

Plus Nancy is starting to get real scary with her prayers and it seems more like a threat about trump and his kids than actually honest worry.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
He should resign in His last year, Run again (Win) and resign in the last year again so He could technically run for a 3rd term...lol wouldn't that make heads spin!

It won't work. The22nd Amendment says that someone can't be "elected" more than twice. "No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice."

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic
It feels like this is where the Deep state has drawn its line. They are out of time and they have to get him now .

It just feels like there is a ton more accounts spewing propaganda like they were "activated".

This whole Ukraine fiasco is a clear setup. I think they had a better chance of impeachment on Obstruction of justice charges with the Russia probe.

it seems like something Yuge is coming. The DNC and Media is on overdrive to push this like a last ditch effort before it gets really bad for them.

Any one else get that feeling?

But Trump initiated the call to the Ukrainian President. Then said some things that were ill advised, from certain points of view.

I can't see how somebody else could set up that particular scenario.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It feels like this is where the Deep state has drawn its line. They are out of time and they have to get him now .

It just feels like there is a ton more accounts spewing propaganda like they were "activated".

This whole Ukraine fiasco is a clear setup. I think they had a better chance of impeachment on Obstruction of justice charges with the Russia probe.

it seems like something Yuge is coming. The DNC and Media is on overdrive to push this like a last ditch effort before it gets really bad for them.

But Trump initiated the call to the Ukrainian President. Then said some things that were ill advised, from certain points of view.

I think you are missing the point that the Democrats are in full defensive mode right now, lashing out with everything that they haven't got in an attempt to get ahead of....

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CriticalStinker

What has Trump done that is wrong (or illegal)?

I didn't mean to imply he has.

More or less just that the status quo has continued.

I do sincerely hope that even if nothing is done now, the names are dropped so that something can be done. One way, or another. People have forgotten why We the People exist. We have become complacent with just whining about our current situation, instead of doing something about it.

I haven't seen any big break on swamp draining, foreign policy (Syria is small potatoes, though it's a step), and deficit is still increasing.

I agree. I do hope at the very least, the names are dropped. We have forgotten why "We, the People" exist in the first place. We have become complacent, content to just whine about our current situation. The Gadsden Flag was flown for a purpose. To be ever vigilant.
edit on 7-10-2019 by willzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I think you are missing the point that the Democrats are in full defensive mode right now, lashing out with everything that they haven't got in an attempt to get ahead of....

The suggestion I was answering to was that it was a 'set-up'.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The set up is Shiff being the WB

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

The set up is Shiff being the WB

You're Schiffing me right? 😉

second line 😀🌭🌮🎇🥇

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Surely the whistle blower only raised the alert. He didn't make anyone say anything.

Remember that Trump has released a 'transcript' of sorts that doesn't look good, even with its truncated omissions.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Which one the first one that lied or the second one that broke his clearance ?

To which do you refer?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This thread isn't getting enough attention. I feel it too, it's thick.

Consider that just the other day the POTUS called for the Speaker of the House to resign.

That's kind of a big thing to say coming from the President.

There are clear lines drawn in the sand by the media and those who own it. The news coverage of this NON-impeachment is the second coming of the Russia investigation overage, and the MSM is relentlessly willing to provide the garbage again.

I can't believe the way the President is being treated. So many HATE him. It's unreal how they hate him.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Has there been a time in the modern US history where the sitting president hasn't been attacked by the opposing party and media?! Hell no. Even the wise orange cheeto threw mud at Obama with all the birth certificate crap.
Only difference now is that Trump has convinced (too many) dimwits to believe that every form of criticism and display of his wrongdoings is a conspiracy against him.
He even got you believing that Fox News is the only channel telling the truth and you eat it all up.

edit on 7-10-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I can't believe the way the President is being treated. So many HATE him. It's unreal how they hate him.

I think they have tried everything . I think they (the deep state) are trying to start a war with Iran and he will not fall for the trap.

Instead he is gonna pull us out of wars.

They have no choice its now or never.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
if it's only political level it isn't yuge. Another war with iran or timboektoe , well that's within the game.DS still going strong pulling the strings as if it were 2002. Same players on the board , now if that changes maybe it's a sign. But agree something feels ofF for a while. Looks to me that normal people will pay the price , a price or maybe The price. They always pay , guess new creatures will emerge out of the swamp bearing gifts.

edit on 1082019 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Tipping Point ?

or Boiling Point (with all the "names" and "scenes") !!

😃 🐇 😃

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: willzilla

I'll even go far to say, as it stands and assuming allegations are just that, Trump is still better than the last two presidents... Though they did not set that bar high.

Unfortunately though, our country has gotten progressively worse at being able to discuss nuance behind politics. It seems many expect simply to pick a side and argue for it. I like to do things issue by issue.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: hyperlexic

Lots of new accounts and several long dormant ones suddenly back and furiously posting. Makes you wonder for sure.

I'm new and I'll tell you why.

I used to post a lot on Quora, still do. I love to "talk" politics.

However, Quora is also very very quick to call a conservative post or comment as violating their rules. I never swear at anyone, ever, never call names, and try hard to be nice to idiots who comment on my answers. Still repeatedly get comments deleted for violating rules. I always appeal the decision and always lose. They also repeatedly remove my questions as insincere. I was getting sick of it and other conservative writers were complaining of the exact same thing happening repeatedly to them.

A liberal could use the foulest language, call conservative names and be rude and their comments and questions were very very rarely removed. A conservative could say, "I think you are wrong and here is why" and be deleted for violating rules.

I reported someone who wrote "gtfo quora fascist scum" and their post is still there.

So I've come to ATS for most of my writing, only write answers on Quora, am very reticent to write replies to comments (very very careful when I do, and now only on my answers), am super cautious when writing a question. No way to have fun.

I write for fun, I like the back and forth for fun. That is why I'm on ATS.

Yes we are at a tipping point, where most places that used to be fun and interesting with give and take without harassment - no longer exist if one is a conservative. There are very few places left to go for those who don't use bad language, don't name call, and love a rousing discussion - but happen to be politically conservative.

In most places anymore it is forbidden to be politically conservative, online or in public, totalitarian repression by the progressive/left/liberals is so strong and so pervasive that conservatives are being conditioned to fear and keep their mouths shut.

It's making some of us go underground and the underground is quietly expanding. ATS is one of the few "safe spaces" left for conservative average, ordinary, flyover thinkers.

edit on 10/8/19 by The2Billies because: spelling grammar

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

The Democratic Party hates the President of the United States so much, they also hate everyone who voted for him

They aren't shy about saying how very much they hate everyone who voted for him, calling them the worst names they can think of. They are so hateful of everyday average voters who voted for Trump, that they feel justified and that it is moral to beat to a pulp anyone who dares to wear a red hat with the words "Make America Great Again".

To me this shows how very much the Democratic Party and CCN, MSNBC, NYTimes, NBC, etc. hate not just Trump now, but average everyday US citizens who didn't vote for them.

They also feel America was never great, and has no right to be great, and that the US citizens should hang their heads in shame over being an overpriviledged US citizen who oppresses the world. While not realizing they are the real oppressors of their own citizens.

The progressive liberals who run the Democratic Party are revising history to say that evil people founded the country on the backs of slavery, so the entire nation was founded on evil. They are revising history to say that the people who wrote the constitution were so bad, so wretched, so mean that the constitution must be rewritten. They have decided the US citizens must be ashamed of the flag, ashamed of the pledge, ashamed of the founding and past of the US. Ashamed to be Americans and must spend as much time as possible grovelling and asking forgiveness for the "sins" of their ancestors, that they had nothing to do with. To not be ashamed of the US and it's past to actually love your country is now considered evil by progressive-liberals.

They hate Trump and his voters because they love the country, think it is a great place to live, want it to be a better place to live, love the flag, the pledge, and think the founders while flawed people escaped the oppression the Democrats want restored, and think the Constitution is the best in the world. Democrats can't seem to abide that kind of thinking.

The hate and loathing for flyover average Joe and Jan is palpable, for what? Not voting for Hillary, and voting for Trump instead.

edit on 10/8/19 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I still think Trump will be the Obama of the right... Someone who said the right things at the right time to captivate a base.

???

I guess you could say that, with one big difference...

Trump is actually making good on his promises, unlike the lying Obama...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

What part of the swamp is drained? The deficit is going up, and the only foreign policy delivery is part of Syria.

I'll give you Trump still has time... Just sayin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join