It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the New York Times Outing a Whistleblower Tells Us About Trump's Smear Campaign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
a reply to: Lysergic

After he is impeached there will be a line a mile long to arrest this criminal.

Hells Yea! That's exactly how it works. within minutes of the successful vote to impeach the suspect is arrested, cuffed, and stuffed. They say he is taken someplace nice, but I don't know. Did they tell you?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
so cute when some folks try to interpret the constitution..

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

An impeachment is not a criminal prosecution.

So cute....

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: HanyManny

David Caridine died from hanging also.

It was sad.

well they did have to pull up his pants

I wonder if he was stiff....👀👀🕵️‍♀️
lol thanks for the chuckle

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Ok...you have convinced me Trump is guilty.
I have jumped ship and will join you guys soon.
Please help me because I need some quick advice on being a deluded Leftist.
Where did you get your lobotomy?
And didn't it really hurt to castrate yourself?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: Lysergic

After he is impeached there will be a line a mile long to arrest this criminal.

Hells Yea! That's exactly how it works. within minutes of the successful vote to impeach the suspect is arrested, cuffed, and stuffed. They say he is taken someplace nice, but I don't know. Did they tell you?

You respond to ignorant statements like that? That's what attention seekers thrive on.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Those are pre existing conditions for anti trumpers...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: RazorV66

Those are pre existing conditions for anti trumpers...

Fixed it for you.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

In your opinion if Trump so much as passes gas it's a crime.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Reddit has a new social media challenge that's trending. Do not wipe until he is removed from office.

I don't believe however this is really a challenge. Standard operating procedures for the left climate change advocates.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

so cute when some folks try to interpret the constitution..

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

An impeachment is not a criminal prosecution.

So cute....

What ?
So funny......
You really do not understand , do you ?

(post by hoss53 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Obama not only exposed and prosecuted whistleblowers but also targeted the journalists that reported it. But hey hypocrisy is the only thing consistent with the left so carry on.
removed
by
staff

Criticism of Mr. Obama’s stance on press freedom, government transparency and secrecy is hotly disputed by the White House, but many journalism groups say the record is clear. Over the past eight years, the administration has prosecuted nine cases involving whistle-blowers and leakers, compared with only three by all previous administrations combined. It has repeatedly used the Espionage Act, a relic of World War I-era red-baiting, not to prosecute spies but to go after government officials who talked to journalists.

Under Mr. Obama, the Justice Department and the F.B.I. have spied on reporters by monitoring their phone records, labeled one journalist an unindicted co-conspirator in a criminal case for simply doing reporting and issued subpoenas to other reporters to try to force them to reveal their sources and testify in criminal cases.

NY Times

Drops mic ✌️
edit on 7-10-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Oct 7 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Trump Campaign has a Public Service Announcement ......

Trump-Xalta for TDS

(post by hoss53 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

This is a constitutional crisis started by Trump, who has no understanding of laws or the constitution.

Screw what Trump does or does not understand.

I understand that no law nor any regulation supersedes the 6th Amendment and its confrontation clause. The accused absolutely has a Constitutional right to face their accuser.

The stench of desperation is thick.

The whistleblower only confirmed what tRump admitted to. Need to start thinking for yourself, you are to easily influenced by propaganda.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: mikell
a reply to: hyperlexic

But if it fails he can run for a 3rd term

...as a DOG CATCHER!! ROTFL!
...and Melania will leave him too...because he'll be a Dog Catcher!

I once saw a mentally handicapped man yelling at his rasslin program on the tv about Hollywood “Scum” Hogan. It was sad and scary at the same time. Reminds me of your post.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Funny how no one really wants to address the fact that exposing a whistleblow is illegal, and Trump has called for exactly that crime!

Trump is his own enemy, and will eventually hang himself, because he is laying out the case for the house to impeach him.

That is why this process is going so fast. Trump is digging his own grave and offering to fill in the dirt after it is dug.

Hope you like your blue-eyed boy now, Mr. Death.

Well, he is not a classic whistleblower. A whistleblower has first hand knowledge of something they have seen with their own eyes.

2nd hand knowledge is not allowed in court for a reason - it's not reliable. Using whistleblower status to be able to hide your identity while you hurl lies is not something most people are going to respect.

I am opposed to outing them for now - but with the transcript and the complaint being made public - and them not being very similar and the fact schiff has now been outed as to putting him up to using the whistleblower mechanism - it is pretty obvious the goal in him using whistleblower protection was to hide his identity in the course of a campaign to slander the president.

I don't really see the need for them to be outed anyway - We all know what is going on - John Brennen and the deep state are out to get Trump at any cost - their identities are not hard to figure out.

Think much or you just repeat faux news.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

May I ask you a personal question?

are you a fan of Anime by chance?

you resemble one of the charaters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join