It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the New York Times Outing a Whistleblower Tells Us About Trump's Smear Campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
a reply to: hyperlexic

But if it fails he can run for a 3rd term

...as a DOG CATCHER!! ROTFL!
...and Melania will leave him too...because he'll be a Dog Catcher!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Mark my word, when he is not removed from office they will spool up another impeachment within 3 months. It's the only way they can quasi slow the guy down. He has done exactly what he said he would do.

Building the wall and deporting millions is meager but I will give him a pass since all I wanted was the tax cuts which he did achieve.

Doesn't mean anything to dirt poor people but for someone like myself, who was poor and moved into upper middle class, it absolutely does. For one, we eat out more, I tip bigger. Most of it GOES RIGHT BACK into the local community.

I've also done some remodeling. All local companies. I buy them lunch, tip them when jobs are complete and up to standard. They love it and thank me for the meals and the tips. NO WAY that happens without the tax cuts. Less eating out and no remodeling. I'm an engineer so I could do it myself but I want to contribute to the economy.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
a reply to: HanyManny

Except the "whistleblower" may have breached protocol and thus is not protected by whistleblower laws.

no worries the left has more waiting, Because President Trump has a cult so the Democrats have to keep trying

they don't care if they are lying, OMB and his cult must go, said the cult members,

they are warming up the REEEEEEEE in the green room....😂😂😂😂😂😆😆🤹‍♀️🤹‍♀️😈😈😈

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

I mean what is this second "whistleblower" blowing?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I get it!

Because dogcatchers don't get the hot babes, right? Right?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Cool, I'm taller than Trump so maybe I'll take her for myself

Open season right Dems???

DJT can keep Baron.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Funny how no one really wants to address the fact that exposing a whistleblow is illegal, and Trump has called for exactly that crime!

Trump is his own enemy, and will eventually hang himself, because he is laying out the case for the house to impeach him.

That is why this process is going so fast. Trump is digging his own grave and offering to fill in the dirt after it is dug.

Hope you like your blue-eyed boy now, Mr. Death.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

David Caridine died from hanging also.

It was sad.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
Funny how no one really wants to address the fact that exposing a whistleblow is illegal, and Trump has called for exactly that crime!

Trump is his own enemy, and will eventually hang himself, because he is laying out the case for the house to impeach him.

That is why this process is going so fast. Trump is digging his own grave and offering to fill in the dirt after it is dug.

It is funny how nobody cares what you really want them to care about.

WE DONT CARE. MAGA

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

According to you guys Trump is a complete idiot - but also he is a criminal mastermind.

He asked China to do it in front of the worlds media, nobodies calling him a criminal mastermind, where do you source your info?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I get it!

Because dogcatchers don't get the hot babes, right? Right?

They sure don't.
SOON...only ugly old crack whores for Drumpf, the stinky Dog Catcher that has no grasps of how many crimes he is committing.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

It was sad.
Did someone blow his whistle 1st?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

It was sad.

well they did have to pull up his pants

I wonder if he was stiff....👀👀🕵️‍♀️

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Breaking: To quote the evil media: "The Walls are closing in on the Whistleblower!"

It took 18 days of colluding before the Whistleblower and Schiff/Pelosi launched their SCAM.

Irate Whistleblower? Nope!: www.foxnews.com...

link   

When Trump is impeached he will not be eligable to hold any office.

OK, maybe dog catcher.

Naa he'll just go back to being a billionaire.

link   

This is a constitutional crisis started by Trump, who has no understanding of laws or the constitution.

Screw what Trump does or does not understand.

I understand that no law nor any regulation supersedes the 6th Amendment and its confrontation clause. The accused absolutely has a Constitutional right to face their accuser.

The stench of desperation is thick.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Well, he is not a classic whistleblower. A whistleblower has first hand knowledge of something they have seen with their own eyes.

2nd hand knowledge is not allowed in court for a reason - it's not reliable. Using whistleblower status to be able to hide your identity while you hurl lies is not something most people are going to respect.

I am opposed to outing them for now - but with the transcript and the complaint being made public - and them not being very similar and the fact schiff has now been outed as to putting him up to using the whistleblower mechanism - it is pretty obvious the goal in him using whistleblower protection was to hide his identity in the course of a campaign to slander the president.

I don't really see the need for them to be outed anyway - We all know what is going on - John Brennen and the deep state are out to get Trump at any cost - their identities are not hard to figure out.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Wow!
Three mud pit anti trump threads in one day...

New record....

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Did you care when Obama put whistle blowers in prison?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The Democrats have had a smear campaign against Trump since before the 2016 election. Hillary hired fusion GPS, which used the bogus Steele dossier to smear Trump & spy on his campaign with FISA warrants based on an unreliable source & falsified evidence. Democrats also smeared Kavenaugh during his hearings with bogus claims. Now, since Biden is caught on a video bragging about his & Obama's quid pro quo deal with Ukraine, Trump & the DOJ have probable cause to investigate Biden, Obama & Hillary, as well as, others who have shady business dealings with Ukraine like: Pelosi, Nuland, Romney, etc.. The Deep State's (MSM/CIA) propagandist's are trying to make people think Trump is a criminal when its Democrat politicians who are the actual criminals & who are trying to hide their crimes by obstructing justice with MSM/CIA programming.

Democrats have already violated their oaths of office. They do this on a regular basis by calls for restrictions/bans on guns, calls to end the electoral college (equal state representation) & calls for a wealth tax which violates privacy/property rights. Politicans swear an oath to support and defend the constitution. Most Democrat politicians are in violation of thier oaths & should be removed from office. They are anti-American & domestic enemies of the U.S..

Congressional Oath of Office
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

Obama signed the NDAA for 2013 which repealed The Smith Mundt Act, reallowing the use of CIA propaganda domestically on U.S. citizens. Obama's mother was a CIA operative, so is Obama & people like Anderson Cooper, George Clooney & Meghan Markle. The current so-called whistleblowers are just more Deep State operatives spreading deep state propaganda. Since the transcripts were released the whistleblowers are irrelevant. Ukraine officials claim there was no pressure to make any deals & they were unaware of any deals being withheld by Trump. In other words, there was no quid pro quo.

1) ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama's National Security Adviser. (Susan Rice is now on the board of directors of Netflix)
2) CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
3) ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Obama Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney.
4) ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary.
5) ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.
6) CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

Here's a clip of the CFR meeting where Biden brags (admits his corruption & implicates Obama.
youtu.be...
edit on 7-10-2019 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join