It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To The Democrat Supporters

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Show me the proof Hillary and Obama deserve to be in jail. People have been waiting for 7+ years for those. 🀣

Meanwhile some of your favorite posters are throwing crap at the wall and hoping it sticks in the Q threads. Don't see you calling them out though. 🀣

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Show me the proof Hillary and Obama deserve to be in jail. People have been waiting for 7+ years for those. 🀣

Meanwhile some of your favorite posters are throwing crap at the wall and hoping it sticks in the Q threads. Don't see you calling them out though. 🀣

Ohhh no. You're not gonna deflect again. I haven't made any claims like that here in this thread.

c'mon, put up or shut up. πŸ˜‚
edit on 7-10-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Let's just say I haven't put partisan blinders on and see the corruption on both sides. I don't use one sides corruption to justify the others like you and many others on here. 😎

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Trump sold weapons to Muslim extremists and then hid their involvement in 9/11. What a great and generous God he is. 🀣

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Those who had proof on Obama and Clinton are now dead or
their voices silenced.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Let's just say I haven't put partisan blinders on and see the corruption on both sides. I don't use one sides corruption to justify the others like you and many others on here. 😎

Is Nancy Pelosi a corrupt politician?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I haven't done any such thing. In fact, I think we've all been pretty clear that if anyone is corrupt then they should get the boot. The problem is, we see a lot of manufactured BS. Nothing has stuck to Trump. Why?

Oh! Because he's part of it! But why go though all the theatrics of this then? He's part of the establishment, but he ran against the establishment. He's part of the establishment, but the establishment has been trying to get rid of him for 3 years. He's part of the corrupt establishment, but the corrupt establishment is trying to get rid of him for pointing out the corrupt establishment.

Wow.

So where do the red flags get moved to this time? 🀣

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Like Jamal Khashoggi? He's pretty dead and yet we're still licking the boots of the Sauds. 🀣

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Applause for you Mama.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Duh, obviously. She's a cretin. I can't stand looking at her ugly wrinkly face. 🀣

Here comes the gang again. This will be yet another 5-vs-1 fight in the hivemind's favor. Glad to see I bring you guys out of the woodwork. 😎

link   

Trump sold weapons to Muslim extremists and then hid their involvement in 9/11. What a great and generous God he is. 🀣

Wow. Finally, after how many pages of me asking for something.

So you're talking about the saudi arms deal, right?

link   

You have been trash talking and now you are blaspheming God?
Trump is not God and shame on you for saying so.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yet any corruption linked to Trump is automatically given a wave of the hand and justified because the other side did it too. πŸ˜‚

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Like Jamal Khashoggi? He's pretty dead and yet we're still licking the boots of the Sauds. 🀣

Some say he was a Muslim Brotherhood agent, and not just a simple reporter.

Who knows.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Yet any corruption linked to Trump is automatically given a wave of the hand and justified because the other side did it too. πŸ˜‚

Mmmm no? We've been asking for actual proof, not hearsay and parodies of transcripts.

Stop projecting.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Here comes the proselytizing. He's the "chosen one", right? He has "great and unmatched wisdom". 🀣

Trump decided to bury Saudi Arabia's involvement in 9/11 behind "state secrets". What a faithful servant of Mohommad. πŸ˜‚

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Duh, obviously. She's a cretin. I can't stand looking at her ugly wrinkly face. 🀣

Here comes the gang again. This will be yet another 5-vs-1 fight in the hivemind's favor. Glad to see I bring you guys out of the woodwork. 😎

Okay, we both agree that she is corrupt.

Now the tough question.

Why do you think she is corrupt?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Yeah, where's the proof? No one has gone to jail, much less Trump. So where's the proof? 🀣
edit on 10/7/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Because she is a high ranking politician, just like Trump. Duh. You don't make it to that level without playing ball and licking boots clean.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I can't play anymore,Babylon5 is coming on.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join