It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To The Democrat Supporters

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
As I look at current events, and look at trump speaking; He's sick and tired and just going thru the motions.

Look at his eyes and speech patterns; medicated with tranks and probably Sectral. Old age and a bad diet takes its toll.

Well, you got one part right. He's sick and tired of dealing with reporters.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Sorry,but his strings are not being pulled that is why they hate him
so much.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

He's been a part of the establishment for decades. You don't get that many TV deals, that much fame and fortune without playing ball. He's just playing his part, the central role, in the dissolution of our social structure while giving those in power a fat paycheck in the process.
edit on 10/7/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

WASHINGTON — Weeks before the whistleblower's complaint became public, the CIA's top lawyer made what she considered to be a criminal referral to the Justice Department about the whistleblower's allegations that President Donald Trump abused his office in pressuring the Ukrainian president, U.S. officials familiar with the matter tell NBC News. The move by the CIA's general counsel, Trump appointee Courtney Simmons Elwood, meant she and other senior officials had concluded a potential crime had been committed, raising more questions about why the Justice Department later declined to open an investigation. The phone call that Elwood considered to be a criminal referral is in addition to the referral later received as a letter from the Inspector General for the Intelligence Community regarding the whistleblower complaint.

www.nbcnews.com...

Crimes.

Trump will be impeached, and removed.

Not that hard to understand.

Read the transcript - JUST READ IT.

The whistleblower complaint is BASELESS. There is no crime there - if there is - show it to everyone - TAKE THE LINES OUT OF THE TRANSCRIPT - support your argument with actual facts if you can. I DARE YOU.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

They hate him so much that he gave them a trillion dollars.

Yeah right. 🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

But your scumbags collectively, are bigger than my scumbag; Trump. I voted for the LESSOR of two evils. You?
edit on 7-10-2019 by Waterglass because: Hit em with some English

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Nothing will be good enough for you. You've already made your mind up, admit it. 🤣

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I know that I have made up mine and I'm not ashamed to
admit it either. You have to make a stand sometime in your
life.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

He's been a part of the establishment for decades. You don't get that many TV deals, that much fame and fortune without playing ball. He's just playing his part, the central role, in the dissolution of our social structure while giving those in power a fat paycheck in the process.

That's your proof? Tv deals, fame, and fortune?

But I though all that came from the loan his dad gave him?

Also, I asked for examples of hypocrisy on the Right. Not your conspiracy theory.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I know that I have made up mine and I'm not ashamed to
admit it either. You have to make a stand sometime in your
life.

As long as you make a stand for what is right.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You've made a stand for the establishment. They're good at making people do that.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Nothing will be good enough for you. You've already made your mind up, admit it. 🤣

LOL that's what I usually say to you.

But you're so sure of that which you're espousing, yet I see you deflecting instead of standing by your conviction.
edit on 7-10-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Oh, sorry for bringing a conspiracy to a MSM conglomerate site. 🤣

To see the hypocrisy of the Republicans you just have to look at the hypocrisies of the Democrats. It's as simple as that, for some reason it's going over your head, probably because you've already made your mind up that your side isn't hypocritical at all.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You've made a stand for the establishment. They're good at making people do that.

I mean, according to you everyone that isn't you is the establishment.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Oh, sorry for bringing a conspiracy to a MSM conglomerate site. 🤣

To see the hypocrisy of the Republicans you just have to look at the hypocrisies of the Democrats. It's as simple as that, for some reason it's going over your head, probably because you've already made your mind up that your side isn't hypocritical at all.

No, I just think you don't actually have anything to back up your claims, and are deflecting.

You're essentially telling me to "go google it" which is not how that works on ATS.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Breaking: To quote the evil media: "The Walls are closing in on the Whistleblower!"

It took 18 days of colluding before the Whistleblower and Schiff/Pelosi launched their SCAM.

Irate Whistleblower? Nope!: www.foxnews.com...

DEMOCRATS...Do you like what you see in the mirror? If so, there's nothing that can be done to help you now. Sorry!

It looks like the Schiff is about to hit the fan.

link   

How am I not standing by my conviction? Trump is the central character in the establishment's psyop to hopelessly divide our country down social and political lines. You not seeing it is only proof that you've fallen for it. He gave them a trillion dollars. Sorry that you have blinded yourself from the obvious. Or maybe the media gave you a helping hand in becoming blind? 🤔

🤣

link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Sorry,but his strings are not being pulled that is why they hate him
so much.

"They" don't hate him, "they" love him. Its just basic reverse psychology... You know, the same technique parents use on there 6 year old children.

I'm sure they're are really amused right now as well, about how easy it was to hoodwink the masses... kind of like shooting fish in a barrel.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Chuck Todd looked like an absolute idiot yesterday.

He will be the reason NBC news fails and will be running stories more fictional than the onion.

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Why should I go through the trouble of gathering all of the hypocrisies of the right when you will just deny them with a wave of a hand? We both know your inquiry is disingenuous. 😂

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join