It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To The Democrat Supporters

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
u mad

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Those two paragraphs are exactly why there is enough ammo provided to both sides of the aisle on any given story these days. Those in power know exactly how human psychology works, that's what their think tanks are for, they're using basic human psychology against the masses with their information war. A person is smart but people are dumb.

Steele dossier? Gave ammo to both sides.

Mueller report? Gave ammo to both sides.

Ukraine transcript? Gave ammo to both sides.

They know that people will ignore what they don't want to believe and gobble up anything and everything that they do want to believe. They're giving each side just enough ammo on any given issue to keep the infighting going. They are winning, hands down, as always.
edit on 10/7/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkinNoMore

My party? Lol.

That's cute that you think I need a confident booster. I'll still be here regardless of the outcome of 2020 as confident and myself as ever.

The question is, will you?

I'll go out on a limb and say you won't even last that long.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
not me. 😛

LOL, nope, not you sunshine. Wear it proud!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

You just have a month as a member and I wish we could impeach you from ATS.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Pointing out the hypocrisy is part of being down in the mud, isn't it? I love being in the mud in that case, I love pointing out blatant hypocrisy. While you guys point out Democrat hypocrisy, I point out yours in the very same breath.

One party's hypocrisy is the other's as well. That's the state of politics today, you guys are the ones acting like the douche is better than the turd sandwich, not me. 😛

Like what?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a message to the democrat AND republican supporters;

your gods are the same. your faith is delusional. your hope is misplaced.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Red list?!?!

I am assuming it is yet another conservative rape fantasy, where even though they run a sector of society. They pretend they are the poor put upon victims????

Kinda like a “war on Christmas “ in a country with a church on every corner who has NEVER elected anything but Christian presidents and hell probably haven’t elected 10 non-chrstiams for a national position in American history..

link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
a message to the democrat AND republican supporters;

your gods are the same. your faith is delusional. your hope is misplaced.

You are 100% correct.

entertainment comes in all forms.

link   
Breaking: To quote the evil media: "The Walls are closing in on the Whistleblower!"

It took 18 days of colluding before the Whistleblower and Schiff/Pelosi launched their SCAM.

Irate Whistleblower? Nope!: www.foxnews.com...

DEMOCRATS...Do you like what you see in the mirror? If so, there's nothing that can be done to help you now. Sorry!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think most everyone in Washington is a boot licking shill who has sold their soul to the devil. You don't make it to the top without playing ball. You don't see me defending any politician, you see me calling out the current administration exclusively.

Link to where I've ever defended a politician from either side. I used to have a liking for Bernie but even he let me down and proved me wrong, he's a shill just like the rest.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I'm not following your question. What are you referring to exactly?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
As I look at current events, and look at trump speaking; He's sick and tired and just going thru the motions.

Look at his eyes and speech patterns; medicated with tranks and probably Sectral. Old age and a bad diet takes its toll.
edit on 7-10-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
Trump abandons our allies, then threatens another ally in NATO, Turkey.

What the heck?

He is all over the place to try to deflect from the impeachment. He is one big REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Nothing that can be defended by any sane person. And now Turkey is bombing the Kurds?

Messed up, in only the way that Trump can mess up.

Thanks god he is on a short leash and will be out of office soon.

Reeeeeee is a cultural appropriation of the right. I suggest you check your privilege!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I'm not following your question. What are you referring to exactly?

The hypocrisy of both sides.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

MKUltra. His strings are being pulled just like any other person who is high ranking. He's just another manchurian candidate doing the bidding of his masters. They've gotten everything they've wanted from him, he's licked their boots squeaky clean.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Just look at the hypocrisy of the Democrats and you'll see the same in Republicans. They go hand in hand.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

MKUltra. His strings are being pulled just like any other person who is high ranking. He's just another manchurian candidate doing the bidding of his masters. They've gotten elongating they've wanted from him, he's licked their boots squeaky clean.

Oh geez. So, he announces he's running for President, then the CIA pick him up and brainwash him. But now he's going off script, so the CIA whistleblower is there to right the ship?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
As I look at current events, and look at trump speaking; He's sick and tired and just going thru the motions.

Look at his eyes and speech patterns; medicated with tranks and probably Sectral. Old age and a bad diet takes its toll.

He is giving up, and will likely resign before Christmas.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Just look at the hypocrisy of the Democrats and you'll see the same in Republicans. They go hand in hand.

That's not good enough. Point it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join