It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To The Democrat Supporters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Sure sucks being George Soro's right now, losing the 3D chess match against Steve Bannon......

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Didn't I shut that line of thought down the last time you tried to use it? I'm right here in the mud with you, the toxicity of this place has left no other option except to leave. I tried that for a little while but I guess I just enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy around here a little too much to leave for too long. 🤗
edit on 10/7/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I frequent alot of sites . There has to be a reason the trolls are allowed to spew obvious BS and spam the boards.

While others are banned for alot less.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

Except social media and the internet are very prevalent in today's world.

One of the reasons why Trump got elected was because of that very fact, representation from the smaller counties and towns are not kept within' their little bubbles anymore, they are now connected. Back when Bill took all that heat people were still going to vote for what ever district they were going to vote for, nothing was really going to change. Today's political climate is much different. Where representation for the everyday person is owed, it's not due, the biggest collector of certain votes is the winner.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
Trump abandons our allies, then threatens another ally in NATO, Turkey.

What the heck?

He is all over the place to try to deflect from the impeachment. He is one big REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Nothing that can be defended by any sane person. And now Turkey is bombing the Kurds?

Messed up, in only the way that Trump can mess up.

Thanks god he is on a short leash and will be out of office soon.

Having seen many of your posts since you recently joined, you are the very definition of one big REEEEEEE!
Not sure whether you are just dumb or being paid.
Either way, your credibility is already non existent.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I know you are a mod,but please don't take God's name in vain
on my threads.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
some of the folks I see need a safe space, take a walk, have yourself a good REEEEEEEEEEE outside.

Maybe clear your heads and see some logic and truth.

Trump is pretty much digging his own political grave, and when he is removed so many folks will just clam-up, and maybe never be heard from again.

Sad that Trump's crimes have divided us, but thank god for the US Constitution, that allows us to remove an unfit president.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Have you scratched up that $1.50 for your coffee yet?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Sorry Mama.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Trump abandons our allies, then threatens another ally in NATO, Turkey.

What the heck?

He is all over the place to try to deflect from the impeachment. He is one big REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Nothing that can be defended by any sane person. And now Turkey is bombing the Kurds?

Messed up, in only the way that Trump can mess up.

Thanks god he is on a short leash and will be out of office soon.

Having seen many of your posts since you recently joined, you are the very definition of one big REEEEEEE!
Not sure whether you are just dumb or being paid.
Either way, your credibility is already non existent.

REEEEE! on REEEEE!

For people who like to call others snowflakes you sure do cry alot and repeat the same catch phrases

Safety in internet numbers
Tow that party line. Reeee! is your default response to losing an argument

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have noticed in the last 30 days or so lots of "old" accounts I have not seen post in the last 12 months back to ATS

as well as new accounts

I find it fascinating that the closer to the election the more of these accounts appear

checking some of the posting histories some have not post in (Hmmm) 4 years.

there is nothing odd about that on a Conspiracy site, right?

it HAS to be my imagination..

(some of the sock puppets don't even change their posting style)

an no, I'm not talking about the Pink Queens sock puppet accounts.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Trump's crimes have divided us...cracking my knuckles...
The democrats seem to be in a panic and are desperate.
I wonder if it could be over a report from the DOJ on
criminal FISA abuse by Comey,Brenna,Obama and others to
be released in about 2 weeks?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Didn't I shut that line of thought down the last time you tried to use it? I'm right here in the mud with you, the toxicity of this place has left no other option except to leave. I tried that for a little while but I guess I just enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy around here a little too much to leave for too long. 🤗

As long as I don't have to hear anymore sanctimonious pompous arrogance coming out about how above everyone you are. that made you look really stupid. there is no crime in being wrong, but you can't preach while doing it.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

some of the folks I see need a safe space, take a walk, have yourself a good REEEEEEEEEEE outside.

Maybe clear your heads and see some logic and truth.

Trump is pretty much digging his own political grave, and when he is removed so many folks will just clam-up, and maybe never be heard from again.

Sad that Trump's crimes have divided us, but thank god for the US Constitution, that allows us to remove an unfit president.

When he steps down in 2024 I hope your faith in the constitution is just as strong.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It does not look like anyone is even trying to refute the facts I have presented in any logical fashion. Just the same old REEEEEEEEEEEE.

Try harder. Maybe you will convince some one not on "Team Trump," or whatever he is calling his criminal mob enterprise these days.
edit on 7-10-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Lumenari

Trump is a criminal. Why would anyone support him?

Thank god for the US constitution and the ability to peacefully remove an unfit president!

You would think a lawyer would know that you are not a criminal until tried and found guilty.

HanyManny is not a lawyer but he plays one online.
He also plays a soldier, an America loving patriot and a tough guy.
In reality he is none of those things, he is just another everyday, run of the mill insane Leftist clown.

I'm also doubting the "he" part.

Unless that's what soy does to guys...

link   

If you want sanctimonious pompous arrogance then all you need to do is look at the front page most days. Plenty of that around here. 🤣

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I agree some but still, not that many people are voting. The numbers were not impressive considering all the hype and access to info. End of the day, the guy has a lot of support. That support can make or break many in Congress. They are not changing their minds over him. If they voted for him last time they will vote for him this time. Democrats are not pick pocketing any of his support.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Yeah... I mean.

Could it possibly be due to this website becoming a troll infested Trump echo chamber these last few years.

Now that impeachment could happen the good times are back and lefties return.

Just like how you and the 20+ accounts who respond in every Trump thread were ever so quiet before the last election.

Eyes On

(post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join