It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To The Democrat Supporters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The thing with Trump supporters is that they can tell you exactly why they support him.

Can you tell us why you don't? No media lies either, keep those out.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

You're wasting your breath, but a noble attempt on your part.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Trump is a criminal. Why would anyone support him?

Thank god for the US constitution and the ability to peacefully remove an unfit president!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

The only ones who feel they are above the law are the same
ones pushing for impeachment.
So,you think terms such as deep state and NWO are just conspiracy
theories?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

Thank god for the US constitution and the ability to peacefully remove an unfit president!

So why no vote on the impeachment "inquiry"? Wouldnt the constitution agree that it shouldnt be one drunk Nancy calling all the shots....

LolzπŸ€ͺ

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

right on uncletomahawk

you tell em bro

No one can stop the left now

πŸŽͺ🀣πŸŽͺ🀣πŸŽͺπŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰βœŒ

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

crimes that "they" are guilty of themselves.

Ain't that the truth, but their partners in crime (MSM) and the "Kool-Aid drinkers" will never admit that.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Yes Joe Biden has a lot of gall doest he ! To demand the press stop asking questions about him, to demand that the press not interview certain people, and to demand another country fire the prosecutor looking into corruption or lose millions in foreign aid is beyond the pale

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

You would think a lawyer would know that you are not a criminal until tried and found guilty.

To the topic, let me tell you what is going to come of this after all the noise is over.

Trump will be reelected, we are going to see a lot of turnover in the Democratic leadership and the left will be perpetually butthurt.

Until then, I am really enjoying the show!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Trump abandons our allies, then threatens another ally in NATO, Turkey.

What the heck?

He is all over the place to try to deflect from the impeachment. He is one big REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Nothing that can be defended by any sane person. And now Turkey is bombing the Kurds?

Messed up, in only the way that Trump can mess up.

Thanks god he is on a short leash and will be out of office soon.
edit on 7-10-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have to try and make my voice known,if I stop,they
could win,even if for a short time.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

WASHINGTON β€” Weeks before the whistleblower's complaint became public, the CIA's top lawyer made what she considered to be a criminal referral to the Justice Department about the whistleblower's allegations that President Donald Trump abused his office in pressuring the Ukrainian president, U.S. officials familiar with the matter tell NBC News. The move by the CIA's general counsel, Trump appointee Courtney Simmons Elwood, meant she and other senior officials had concluded a potential crime had been committed, raising more questions about why the Justice Department later declined to open an investigation. The phone call that Elwood considered to be a criminal referral is in addition to the referral later received as a letter from the Inspector General for the Intelligence Community regarding the whistleblower complaint.

www.nbcnews.com...

Crimes.

Trump will be impeached, and removed.

Not that hard to understand.

Lmao!! Trump probably will be impeached by the house, but not by the Senate, then the Dims will lose the house because they suck at chess and have thrown a tantrum and turned the board over in a fit of reeeeeeeeeee.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Rewarding the establishment with a trillion dollar tax cut, selling weapons to Saudi Arabia while also hiding Saudi Arabia's involvement in 9/11, using divisive rhetoric on Twitter constantly, having small hands, being a narcissist, blaming everyone but himself for his own mistakes, covfefe, etc.

Good enough? Probably not, you'll probably revert to the "FAKE NEWS!" excuse or Obama. πŸ˜‚

Those are just a few reasons.
edit on 10/7/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Trump abandons our allies, then threatens another ally in NATO, Turkey.

What the heck?

He is all over the place to try to deflect from the impeachment. He is one big REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Nothing that can be defended by any sane person. And now Turkey is bombing the Kurds?

Messed up, in only the way that Trump can mess up.

Thanks god he is on a short leash and will be out of office soon.

thank you. I mean that. To have you break down several times a day and even offer the "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" yourself, not even waiting for some mean alt right brute to attribute it to you. that guy doesn't even need to post, because you did if for him. Please offer my praise to the programmer. His code is hot.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

You would think a lawyer would know that you are not a criminal until tried and found guilty.

HanyManny is not a lawyer but he plays one online.
He also plays a soldier, an America loving patriot and a tough guy.
In reality he is none of those things, he is just another everyday, run of the mill insane Leftist clown.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I thought for sure Bill Clinton would be removed from office. He lied to Congress and the American people. Other than some fines and being quasi disbarred (like he was ever going to practice law anyway) nothing happened.

There really wasn't a reason to lie. He committed adultery in the oval office with an intern. So what. In the end nobody cared. All the accusations of raping women nobody cared. He got re-elected and that was that other than the whole event crushed the GOP.

And all this was before the internet, Netflix and cell phones. Nobody cared back then so why would people care now with so many more distractions when it drags on for 8 months. They won't care. Many in Congress are running their mouth now but watch, once they see their district support wavering they will drop it. They are not losing their seats over a phone call that can't be proven beyond a reasonable doubt it was politically charged.
edit on 7-10-2019 by FlyinHeadlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: LSU2018

Rewarding the establishment with a trillion dollar tax cut, selling weapons to Saudi Arabia while also hiding Saudi Arabia's involvement in 9/11, using divisive rhetoric on Twitter constantly, having small hands, being a narcissist, blaming everyone but himself for his own mistakes, covfefe, etc.

Good enough? Probably not, you'll probably revert to the "FAKE NEWS!" excuse or Obama. πŸ˜‚

Those are just a few reasons

May I say you are doing a fantastic job of staying right there in the middle. Right where you claim you are in all this, you know, way above the programming, and way smarter than the MSM is playing these other fools. It's commendable that you have time to post like this, while doing all those self riotous posts about not being partisan. If I ever get powers to give you a medal or something, it's going to be epic. Way to go man. Way to go.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
At this point I think that not only the trolls are paid to be here but the sites are paid to allow them to stay .

The DNC is on overdrive.

link   
a reply to: HanyManny

LMAO!!! That and a buck fifty will buy you a cup of coffee. He's not going to be removed. Impeached? perhaps. Removed? No chance in Hell. Reelected? Oh you gosh darn betcha ass.

edit on 7-10-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic
At this point I think that not only the trolls are paid to be here but the sites are paid to allow them to stay .

...if only that were true.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join