It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To The Democrat Supporters

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I'm surprised that someone actually starred this silly post reply.
I know that I can't be the only one on this board who has heard
about weather manipulation.All I said was that I heard rumors
that Russia installed generators that could possibly produce man-
made earthquakes on our coast.I don't know if it's possible or
true.,it does give food for thought.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Which is exactly why they treat him the way they do. They knew it would make people turn him into an idol, they knew it would make him look like a martyr. The media has you wrapped around their pinky finger, they're so deep in your head it's crazy, they know exactly how to manipulate the masses both ways and they have been successful in ripping the very social fabric of our country in two. Divided we fall.
edit on 10/9/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
I wish to assure my name being on the infamous "red list" we all hear about.
There is a lot of talk of impeaching Trump and taking him out in a military
coup.

Where are you hearing this talk of "taking him out in a military coup"???

Trump is not perfect,but then who is?

The standard is not perfection.
The standard is a President who doesn't use Congressional Appropriated funds and much needed military aid to extort/bribe a foreign country to assist him with his reelection campaign.

If you are a patriot and value your freedoms and your country.

Check.

We need to support president Trump

Nope..this aint Russia, NK et al. Being a patriot does not mean supporting a corrupt leader. Two very different things.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I don't believe Trump will be impeached - certainly not removed from office.

IMO, he continues to fulfill the role of controlled opposition. There was a rising tide of nationalism which needed to be quelled. Trump is our cake to quiet us down.

Its still better - they realized they were pushing things too far, too fast and had to give a little back. I expect by the time the second term is up, they'll have the population overall throwing out all of the good qualities we like along with a bunch of stuff that everyone will come to resent him for. In this way, they dispose of the ideals and discredit them to ultimately further their agenda, as the population turns away.

Or, he simply does a decent job with certain things, but influence continues to be peddled, American Citizens continue to be sold out to the highest bidder, and not a single traitorous anti-American scumbag (i.e. Clinton, Cheney, etc) ends up dangling from a rope in the town square.

In other words, anger is quelled, status quo remains, and we end up running to the slimy arms of the next "savior." They've done an artful job of splitting the vote 50/50-ish, so it'll always be half the country who feels vindicated and the other half appalled.

Clinton was terrible, Dubya was the savior, Dubya was terrible, Obama the savior, Obama was terrible, Trump the savior, etc. etc.

I would like to believe Trump is for real and not another puppet, but its VERY hard to believe. When I start seeing traitors executed and our "aid" and military involvement working for the interests of the US, as opposed to corporations, I will believe. Until then, he will stay for as long as they want him to stay. Removing him now would martyr him.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Wardaddy454

There's more to the story than him just being a reporter.

A) Let's hear it.

B) Does that make his murder right, or even acceptable?

A) Well that's the thing, I don't know the full story. I've heard that he had ties to the Muslim brotherhood, and was part of their plan to discredit the Saudi king in front of the rest of the royal family, so that another might take his place. *shrug*

B) I don't really care. Let them destroy each other.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Liquesence
Yes,in a heartbeat if we're weakened enough by civil unrest
or whatever.

Do you think the rest of the world (or the few allies we might have left after this administration) would allow that to happen? A wide-scale physical invasion of the US by Russia or China?

I also asked: "Hearing from where?"
edit on 9-10-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Red list?!?!

I am assuming it is yet another conservative rape fantasy, where even though they run a sector of society. They pretend they are the poor put upon victims????

Kinda like a “war on Christmas “ in a country with a church on every corner who has NEVER elected anything but Christian presidents and hell probably haven’t elected 10 non-chrstiams for a national position in American history..

Ok that is some sick mind you are working with there. Back away from the keyboard and find a site that likes lies. This one will call lies out and prove them to be so.

Why fight the facts leftist. Oh, I know why. You have nothing else to work now.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Keep blocking the obvious out. You're getting real defensive, just mean I'm striking some chords. Keep ignoring the red flags. 🤣

How about something not staged like real data like WarDaddy has asked you several times. Is that so hard for you to do or not?

I share my data when I make a claim that needs support like yours need badly. Otherwise you have become a kind of meaningless noise. Do you wan't to understand or are you going to continue to pretend?

Those type of questions will help us all if you can figure this out.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Trump sold weapons to Muslim extremists and then hid their involvement in 9/11. What a great and generous God he is. 🤣

Ok where is your proof of this bold statement.

I can wait.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
So far, all the accusations that Democrats forcefully denied over the past 3 years, are being proven true. Expect lots of cardiac episodes soon.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Nope..this aint Russia, NK et al. Being a patriot does not mean supporting a corrupt leader. Two very different things

No it doesn’t but thankfully HRC lost the election. We sure dodged a bullet there now didn’t we?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: Extorris

Nope..this aint Russia, NK et al. Being a patriot does not mean supporting a corrupt leader. Two very different things

No it doesn’t but thankfully HRC lost the election. We sure dodged a bullet there now didn’t we?

Not really... All you actually did was dodge the witch for the bitch.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Well, you might get your chance to vote for the witch again.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
this just in....

Dateline FOXNEWS: (ticker sounds)

today in the election money raising news, the Democrats, pushing impeachmnt took in

100 times less then President Trump in the same time period, However, the polls show 51% want President Trump impeached.

Democrats 0

Trump 2020

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I'm not doing the leg work for you, you can easily Google it yourself. Trump signed an arms deal with Saudi Arabia then Barr classified information that would implicate Saudi Arabia in 9/11.

Look it up, or are you afraid of what you'll find? 🤡
edit on 10/9/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

WASHINGTON — Weeks before the whistleblower's complaint became public, the CIA's top lawyer made what she considered to be a criminal referral to the Justice Department about the whistleblower's allegations that President Donald Trump abused his office in pressuring the Ukrainian president, U.S. officials familiar with the matter tell NBC News. The move by the CIA's general counsel, Trump appointee Courtney Simmons Elwood, meant she and other senior officials had concluded a potential crime had been committed, raising more questions about why the Justice Department later declined to open an investigation. The phone call that Elwood considered to be a criminal referral is in addition to the referral later received as a letter from the Inspector General for the Intelligence Community regarding the whistleblower complaint.

www.nbcnews.com...

Crimes.

Trump will be impeached, and removed.

Not that hard to understand.
The people at the CIA never dreamed the transcript of the phone call would go public...That's what sunk you guys...

The world is wise to you...You won't get away with the coup...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I doubt it.

So if it was Hillary vs Trump in 2020, you wouldn't vote for Hillary?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I honestly respect your enthusiasm. But the the fact remains, Trump himself is the master of "lies,disinformation,corruption and hatred"... Sounds like you've taken a bigger swig of the kool-aid than any democrat ever could.

Don't forget he's racist...

It's the Democrat news media that keeps telling us that Trump is full of lies, corruption, hatred and racism...Yet no one can come up with any examples to prove these accusations...Including you...You're like little kids following the Pied Piper...Open your eyes...Use your brain...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Liquesence

I have been hearing both China and Russia,don't know for sure.

All made possible when the Dems have been helping Chicoms and Putin for years. The chickens are coming home to roost. We may not be in a Red Dawn but the odds for it have escalated IMO.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join