It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To The Democrat Supporters

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Impeachment not happening fast enough for me,whoa there.
I am wondering why he left Syria and the Kurds? I can only
wonder if he is bringing home our troops because of rumors of
a possible red dawn attack?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I can only
wonder if he is bringing home our troops because of rumors of
a possible red dawn attack?

By whom? Russia, NK, or someone else?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

And I am wondering what our troops are gonna do if the Turks come over the border and starts attacking the kurd bases while they are in them still sitting around waiting for an order to make it down to them!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I did hear that Putin wants the U.S. out of Syria.I heard a rumor
about Russia installing 4 super powered generators off our coast
on the ocean floor.The rumor about controlling the weather and
creating earthquakes if we didn't leave Syria.Like I said,rumors
that I heard.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I have been hearing both China and Russia,don't know for sure.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

And I am wondering what our troops are gonna do if the Turks come over the border and starts attacking the kurd bases while they are in them still sitting around waiting for an order to make it down to them!

The turks are already bombing the Kurds. The Kurds fought with us against ISIS and now we betray them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

theintercept.com...

Now what will our allies think....Americans have no honor, perhaps we shouldn't trust them.
edit on 8-10-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Orange man proves white man speak with forked tongue?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

WASHINGTON — Weeks before the whistleblower's complaint became public, the CIA's top lawyer made what she considered to be a criminal referral to the Justice Department about the whistleblower's allegations that President Donald Trump abused his office in pressuring the Ukrainian president, U.S. officials familiar with the matter tell NBC News. The move by the CIA's general counsel, Trump appointee Courtney Simmons Elwood, meant she and other senior officials had concluded a potential crime had been committed, raising more questions about why the Justice Department later declined to open an investigation. The phone call that Elwood considered to be a criminal referral is in addition to the referral later received as a letter from the Inspector General for the Intelligence Community regarding the whistleblower complaint.

www.nbcnews.com...

Crimes.

Trump will be impeached, and removed.

Not that hard to understand.

I suppose you read the conversation in question yes? After-all President Trump released the entire un-redacted unedited transcript. So then, please quote from that conversation where President Trump committed a crime? Put your money where your big mouth is.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

When did he release the total, unredacted transcript? If you are talking about the first document, that wasn't the transcript, it was notes made about the conversation.
By what I heard, the entire conversation was about 30 minutes long and even with translators involved it's a stretch to think what they provided would last that long.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I have been hearing both China and Russia,don't know for sure.

Hearing from where?

And do you honestly believe either of those would actually "invade" the US, Red Dawn style?

Serious questions.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Why would they have to invade? Just ask their buddy trump nicely and he will give them whatever they want.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

When did he release the total, unredacted transcript? If you are talking about the first document, that wasn't the transcript, it was notes made about the conversation.
By what I heard, the entire conversation was about 30 minutes long and even with translators involved it's a stretch to think what they provided would last that long.

released transcript

Is the entire conversation on record? I don't know but this is the full transcript that has been unclassified and released.
edit on 10/8/2019 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Why would they have to invade? Just ask their buddy trump nicely and he will give them whatever they want.

Because that has worked really well so far with the trade war and all right? Oh, I get it you were joking right?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

it's a consensus, do any of you know what that means??

multiple people listen and each types up what they hear

multiple people listen and translate what they hear

the take these mutiple documents and translations and collate them

Does anyone know what collate means?

after being collated the consensus is the record of the inforrmation.

this is done so that there are multiple people that agree what was said

like one hears "is" another hears "was"and the third person hears "is" so that word is "is"

and it goes on like that. which explains why the phone seems longer than the texts released.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Interesting, thank you for clarifying that for me.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Yes,in a heartbeat if we're weakened enough by civil unrest
or whatever.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

you are correct

they both would be on the USA like a turkey vulture on a road kill kitten

( damn ugly flying things 4 feet tall )

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I'm pretty certain dumping commies on the civil unrest fire would be the #1 fastest way to put it out. On top of that, even if there were massive civil unrest, the military would still retain much of its power to stop an invasion. It seriously would not end well for the invaders....they know it...so they wont invade unless they knew for sure that even the military and it's leadership had been fractured into small enough pieces to take on one at a time. Even then they would be very hesitant to invade for the armed civilian populous with well over 300 MILLION GUNS. They would tank their own economy trying to take on the mainland U.S. even without it's military. China couldn't even get their army over seas to fight us in the first place with their tiny navy. Just my thoughts.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You go get 'em Mama!

The shrill bleating of the media, the pundits, the gaggle of social media NPC's only means that it's getting bad for them.

Remember, when you're taking fire, it usually means you're over your target.

Bingo

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

WASHINGTON — Weeks before the whistleblower's complaint became public, the CIA's top lawyer made what she considered to be a criminal referral to the Justice Department about the whistleblower's allegations that President Donald Trump abused his office in pressuring the Ukrainian president, U.S. officials familiar with the matter tell NBC News. The move by the CIA's general counsel, Trump appointee Courtney Simmons Elwood, meant she and other senior officials had concluded a potential crime had been committed, raising more questions about why the Justice Department later declined to open an investigation. The phone call that Elwood considered to be a criminal referral is in addition to the referral later received as a letter from the Inspector General for the Intelligence Community regarding the whistleblower complaint.

www.nbcnews.com...

Crimes.

Trump will be impeached, and removed.

Not that hard to understand.

Oh sillyolyou, no he won’t be.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join