It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To The Democrat Supporters

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: CynConcepts

Ah ok, well my point went way over your head apparently. You know what I meant though, don't you?

How about a # pie and a turd sandwich. Let's see which one you'd choose out of those two. 😁

Called you out in a different thread as well!

Now you are quoting one of my favorite shows (south park) but still no substance.

Why do you waste your time coming here saying that both sides are terrible but you have no answers and nothing to bring to the table?

Why cant Trump who has done nothing wrong but ask why Pelosis kid, 2 of Bidens family members, Kerry's kid and possibly Romney's kid getting millions back off the BILLIONS Biden gave the Ukraine?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

And you'd understand my confusion when I say you worship at Trump's feet and lick his boots regardless of what he says or does. I've never seen you actually criticize him once, so I can only assume you are a sheep. 😏

Why cant Pelosi hold an impeachment vote?

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It is more than obvious that they cannot have an impeachment vote until they actually find an impeachable offense. Thus, they supplicate their voters with wordplay over and over and over again.

If all of those voters and politicians want are a majority and want to remove Trump, the quickest way is in Nov 2020! Unfortunately, the Dems are not the real majority and are frustrated that the real independent majority seem to disagree with them.

But they know what's best!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

She might not get the required votes she needs to impeach him.
That is why I feel this impeachment talk is a distraction.
It has also been brought to my attention that democrats,up for
re-election,don't want an impeachment vote on their record if
it fails.
edit on 8-10-2019 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

And you'd understand my confusion when I say you worship at Trump's feet and lick his boots regardless of what he says or does. I've never seen you actually criticize him once, so I can only assume you are a sheep. 😏

Well, I have, but that is irrelevant. I have said many times I am partisan. I don't claim to be some superior being or dare I say "enlightened", then act like a rabid alt left idiot. I don't think we need to continue to rehash this, I know what you are, and I suspect deep down, you do as well.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Wait, wait, wait!

You demanded that Enlightened should provide posts critical of Pelosi and Schumer. He did that in this thread. Before you even demanded he do it.

So you are in no position to play coy when it comes to revealing your criticism of Trump.
edit on 10/8/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Wait, wait, wait!

You demanded that Enlightened should provide posts critical of Pelosi and Schumer. He did that in this thread. Before you even demanded he do it.

So you are in no position to play coy when it comes to revealing your criticism of Trump.
d

wat?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
I wish to assure my name being on the infamous "red list" we all hear about.
There is a lot of talk of impeaching Trump and taking him out in a military
coup.I voted for Trump in 2016 and will be voting for him again in 2020.

I am sickened to my core of all the lies,disinformation,corruption and hatred
being flung around by the Kool-Aid drinkers.Trump is not perfect,but then who
is? Our country dodged a major bullet when Hillary lost the election. Trump loves
our country and is committed into keeping our country free.I am not alone in not
wanting the U.S. to become part of the New World Order. I will resist with every
fiber of my being.

If you are a patriot and value your freedoms and your country.We need to support
president Trump from those wanting to remove him from office using made up crimes
that "they" are guilty of themselves.

You are actually gullible and dumb enough to think that the guy who has been compromised by Russia and has basically sold access to the WH in exchange for personal gain and who our own intelligence agencies said poses a risk to national security and who has REPEATEDLY undermined our laws and constitution, gives a single damn about our country and is the one to keep it safe?
Youre somehow dumb enough and gullible enough to call the factual, concrete evidence "lies and disinformation" while calling Trump's transparwnt and debunked BS the truth?
Riddle me this: if trump didnt do anything wrong, why is he taking such great pains to block witnesses from testifying against him?

It's legitimately shocking and depressing how many of you on here are willfully stupid and /or gullible and uninformed enough to get suckered so thoroughly by an incompetent con man.
I have less than zero respect for you.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth
Thank you for the good words of wisdom. I just love this country so much it feels like the light that is being snuffed out. I guess I get a bit carried away. Have a stupendous day!!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus
You obviously buy into the narrative. First he is not that dumb. Don't you find it a bit suspicious that he has been hounded and your side has never ever ever made things stick with fact. Get off your emotional train and think.

All through the Comey and Muller circus he did allow witnesses. He allowed everything you moron. Now he is fighting back doing what any G damn Democrat would do and now he is hiding something. You are a double standard idiot. You want Marxism in this country and to me are an enemy to the Constitution. Sorry for you.

edit on 8-10-2019 by Ansuzrune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Who are you and why should I be concerned about your
zero respect for me?
I am not stupid and I know what I'm talking about.I have
not been brainwashed by party policy and dogmas.I can
think for myself and take great pains to insure that I get
proper news.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Did you see the story out yesterday about the problems with Elitism in the EU parliament? How like 18% of the members have actually held jobs outside of government?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Some things I have been hearing leads me to believe that all
of this impeachment talk is just that,talk. I am wondering if
they plan on assassinating Trump later this year and getting
rid of Pence.This would make Pelosi president and she would
name Hillary as vice president.
This nightmare could actually happen and then the poo would
hit the fan.People like me would have to bug out immediately
and prepare for battle.
We need to pray for the protection of our president and our country.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You are actually gullible and dumb enough to think that the guy who has been compromised by Russia and has basically sold access to the WH in exchange for personal gain and who our own intelligence agencies said poses a risk to national security and who has REPEATEDLY undermined our laws and constitution, gives a single damn about our country and is the one to keep it safe?

It's good ATS manners to attack the post, not the person making the post.

Or does civility not matter to you?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Some things I have been hearing leads me to believe that all
of this impeachment talk is just that,talk. I am wondering if
they plan on assassinating Trump later this year and getting
rid of Pence.This would make Pelosi president and she would
name Hillary as vice president.
This nightmare could actually happen and then the poo would
hit the fan.People like me would have to bug out immediately
and prepare for battle.
We need to pray for the protection of our president and our country.

Shhh!!

Don't even say that in jest!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Shhh,I wasn't jesting,this horror could happen.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

a reply to: HanyManny

Sorry,but mainstream media news outlets are not reliable sources
of information.
It to mention, it says “potential crime”. That means they really badly want it to be but it’s not. Hahaha

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

And, of course If it did, your first impulse would be to blame the dems and "prepare for wsr"..
Never thinking any further as to who else would benefit..
Like putin, who just might be a tad bit irked at how trump blew the crap out of everything, compromised their whole disinformation system, and to top it off failed to get the danged sanctions lifted. And, who, by the way would consider us descending into civil war a great consolation prize.
Or, maybe the Republican party, who would probably welcome an less exciting president pence for a time.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

If this nightmare scenario does happen,I won't be playing the
blame game,I will be bugging out!
I would be more concerned about China than I would Russia.
Both of these countries have their foot into central and south
American countries.The U.S. is being setup for a possible red
dawn type invasion.
Here in the U.S.,everyone is kept blindsided by the global elites
and their witch hunt impeachment.Dividing the population,keeping
old wounds festered,getting us to tear ourselves apart.I am trying
to stop this,not encourage.
If Trump is really guilty of crimes then convict him.I don't believe
he is and will wait for the truth to finally be told.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Lol...ya.... trump announced to the world that we were pulling out of Syria....
But, he neglected to discuss his plans with his generals. The troops are in Syria wondering wtf if going on, waiting for some order to come down while syria is preparing on going in, probably with the intent of killing a bunch of Kurds.
If the events you laid out were to occur, I would prefer pence, or Pelosi, or just about anyone else in command of our troops.
As far as the impeachment not happening fast enough for you... or the truth isnt coming out fast enough, well its trump throwing up roadblock after roadblock. And it was trump that just had to add another dimension to this by doing the same danged thing with Biden as he was accused of doing to hillary.
edit on 8-10-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join