It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To The Democrat Supporters

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
I wish to assure my name being on the infamous "red list" we all hear about.
There is a lot of talk of impeaching Trump and taking him out in a military
coup.I voted for Trump in 2016 and will be voting for him again in 2020.

I am sickened to my core of all the lies,disinformation,corruption and hatred
being flung around by the Kool-Aid drinkers.Trump is not perfect,but then who
is? Our country dodged a major bullet when Hillary lost the election. Trump loves
our country and is committed into keeping our country free.I am not alone in not
wanting the U.S. to become part of the New World Order. I will resist with every
fiber of my being.

If you are a patriot and value your freedoms and your country.We need to support
president Trump from those wanting to remove him from office using made up crimes
that "they" are guilty of themselves.

What's this "red list"?

Can anyone link me to these warnings?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Attention

The Political Mud Pit exists to be more relaxed about attacking political ideologies, not to directly attack other members. Play the ball, not the person.

This is a last warning before having one on one discussions to correct the problem.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It is funny that the left and its media propaganda network are in full swing.

Reminds me of full on Alinksy tactics. Check them out and tell me many if not all are in full effect!?!

The Alinsky Rules
"Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
"Never go outside the expertise of your people."
"Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
"A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
"A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
"Keep the pressure on."
"The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
"The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
"If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside."
"The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

It is pretty clear what is going on! Plenty of useful idiots believe the media and the crooked politicians like Hillary, Shiff, Pelosi, and countless others.

The one tactic I see most is the the one that states ""If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside."

When Biden can brag on TV how he withheld $1 billion in aide to the Ukraine unless they remove a prosecutor who was going after the company Biden's son was mysteriously on the board of at the the tune of $50K a month and you see next to nothing from the media about then you know the fix is in!

The double standard of the left is astounding and the idiots that support the left are well... Idiots!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Wardaddy454

He will manage the situation personally - Lol

Sounds like a the worlds best fixer upper, a 1 man team

Megalomania much

www.cnbc.com...

Later in the day, Trump in an eye-catching tweet tried to reassure his critics that he would manage the situation personally if Turkey steps out of line: “If Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey

He is intentionally winding you tds suffering fools up and giving his supporters a good laugh.

Your reaction to this line is the joke.
edit on 7-10-2019 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Sounds like what the media does to DDS sufferers. 🤣

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

"Emergency Arms Deals"

So Trump doesn't want annoying things like murder of Khashoggi or Congress getting in the way of $ to the MIC?

Am I correct?

Business as usual ....

"draining the Swamp to make way for new Swamp Creatures "

www.pbs.org...

The emergency declaration, however, derails that process. “What the Trump administration has done is basically work around the will of the American people, which is expressed through Congress,” said Bergmann. “It’s finding a loophole in the law and using it in a way that wasn’t intended. I think that’s really quite worrying.” Some see the emergency arms sale as a dangerous precedent that could empower future presidential administrations to undermine Congress’s constitutional authority.

laimed that nobody has directly implicated the crown prince Mohamed Bin Salman. In the past, Trump has dismissed U.N. requests for the FBI to investigate the murder, suggesting it would get in the way of pending weapons transactions. The U.N. implicated the crown prince in the Washington Post columnist’s death, calling it a “premeditated execution.”

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

It is if you are infatuated by him. The mentality is like someone staying with a lying and cheated spouse and then making excuses and shift the blame for their behavior.

Can you imagine how the die hard Trump supporters would have reacted if Obama did anything remotely close to Trump's actions?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

And yet you cant see the irony of his own words after letting Turkey have free reign on the curds?

Your reaction to this line is the joke

So he's not to be taken at face value? Wasnt that one of his bylines before his election?

But your avatar says it all - more money for the MIC - you just cant help yourselves

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
you should have read farther, it has not happened yet.

yes Iran is a threat, remember the ships bombed in the strait of Hormuz

the shot down drone, more ships taken over.

"Will Congress be able to stop the emergency weapons deal?"

thats from your source, it has not happened yet.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Money is more important than what's right. Trump is a businessman, the fact that he has convinced people that he cares about them more than his bottom line is mind-boggling.

If Trump had any ounce of dignity in his body he never would have made that deal with the Sauds and never would have buried their involvement in 9/11 behind the "state secrets" tag. He is a puppet and he is dancing to his masters' tune.
edit on 10/7/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

ok, here is your chance to be a hero

Who is Joseph Misfud.

why is he important

why does Nancy Pelosi not want to hear about Joseph Misfud

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I've always wondered what sort of wages you guys get to do this type of stuff ... 🤔

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I hate Hillary. With a passion. I'd vote for her over this buffoon if she were to be his opponent in 2020. I voted for Gary Johnson last time. I wont put in a useless protest vote in 2020. I'll vote for the person who has the best chance of ending this sh1tshow.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Not sure what Nancy Pelosi has to do with Trump selling terrorists weapons. What's your point? Did you miss my post about my feelings on Pelosi a page or two ago? Obviously I'm not a fan of her and never have been so you bringing her up is irrelevant.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I hate Hillary. With a passion. I'd vote for her over this buffoon if she were to be his opponent in 2020. I voted for Gary Johnson last time. I wont put in a useless protest vote in 2020. I'll vote for the person who has the best chance of ending this sh1tshow.

I know.

I don't understand and there might have been a time where I'd have taken the time to explain all the benefits and that nothing the left has thrown at Trump has stuck, but I'd be wasting my time and yours.

Vote for Hillary.

I'll be voting for Trump.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Please stick around , I want to read your comments when this fails also and Trump gets another 4 years .

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximoRead the transcript - JUST READ IT.

The whistleblower complaint is BASELESS. There is no crime there - if there is - show it to everyone - TAKE THE LINES OUT OF THE TRANSCRIPT - support your argument with actual facts if you can. I DARE YOU.

The scourge you're replying to is here to annoy and anger conservatives. That's his only purpose and his only success. He has nothing to stand on, can't prove the validity of his statements and just comes back harder when he's proved wrong by someone. He's a troll. How ATS can stand to have a member like that is beyond me, but it's their choice. It's just too bad we can't hide (or block) members like other forums can.

Back on topic - oh wait, that IS the topic! lol That's all liberals can do, yell, lie, create false stories with no evidence, destroy reputations of their enemies with false accusations, etc. and still they get away with it because Republicans in elected offices don't have the balls to do anything about it. I'm almost as sick of them as I am liberals.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join