It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To The Democrat Supporters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+112 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I wish to assure my name being on the infamous "red list" we all hear about.
There is a lot of talk of impeaching Trump and taking him out in a military
coup.I voted for Trump in 2016 and will be voting for him again in 2020.

I am sickened to my core of all the lies,disinformation,corruption and hatred
being flung around by the Kool-Aid drinkers.Trump is not perfect,but then who
is? Our country dodged a major bullet when Hillary lost the election. Trump loves
our country and is committed into keeping our country free.I am not alone in not
wanting the U.S. to become part of the New World Order. I will resist with every
fiber of my being.

If you are a patriot and value your freedoms and your country.We need to support
president Trump from those wanting to remove him from office using made up crimes
that "they" are guilty of themselves.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

WASHINGTON — Weeks before the whistleblower's complaint became public, the CIA's top lawyer made what she considered to be a criminal referral to the Justice Department about the whistleblower's allegations that President Donald Trump abused his office in pressuring the Ukrainian president, U.S. officials familiar with the matter tell NBC News. The move by the CIA's general counsel, Trump appointee Courtney Simmons Elwood, meant she and other senior officials had concluded a potential crime had been committed, raising more questions about why the Justice Department later declined to open an investigation. The phone call that Elwood considered to be a criminal referral is in addition to the referral later received as a letter from the Inspector General for the Intelligence Community regarding the whistleblower complaint.

www.nbcnews.com...

Crimes.

Trump will be impeached, and removed.

Not that hard to understand.

+51 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Prepare to get flamed by the insane cult members here.

But well said.....

+71 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Sorry,but mainstream media news outlets are not reliable sources
of information.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+43 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Don't worry, mama... Nopbody out there can get Trump out with impeachment. All they'll do is help seal the win for the next election, again.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Thank-you very much and I am prepared for the crazies to appear.
I will be going to my kitchen soon and maybe bake some chocolate
chip cookies.I think that will go well with the Kool-Aid they are
drinking.

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
With all the corrupt media that is spewing out anti trump propaganda.. I see how people are confused.
I really do think he is a good president, but the media hate Trump and comes in a window and hits you in the head if you say that loud... and they are trying to brainwash more and more people into thinking Trump is a "insert every bad word in the dictionary here" and a known "insert every negative feat here"

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I'm with you Mammabeth! Before he even considered running for President, you could see he loved this Country and recognized that the swamp needed to be drained. Sadly, from all the fake news, some people never get to see all the good that he has done or is trying to do for the people.

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

WASHINGTON — Weeks before the whistleblower's complaint became public, the CIA's top lawyer made what she considered to be a criminal referral to the Justice Department about the whistleblower's allegations that President Donald Trump abused his office in pressuring the Ukrainian president, U.S. officials familiar with the matter tell NBC News. The move by the CIA's general counsel, Trump appointee Courtney Simmons Elwood, meant she and other senior officials had concluded a potential crime had been committed, raising more questions about why the Justice Department later declined to open an investigation. The phone call that Elwood considered to be a criminal referral is in addition to the referral later received as a letter from the Inspector General for the Intelligence Community regarding the whistleblower complaint.

www.nbcnews.com...

Crimes.

Everything you share is laughable... Dont you have a new "trump impeachment" thread to write up?

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You go get 'em Mama!

The shrill bleating of the media, the pundits, the gaggle of social media NPC's only means that it's getting bad for them.

Remember, when you're taking fire, it usually means you're over your target.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

www.nbcnews.com...

Crimes.

How much are you willing to bet that he doesn't get impeached?

No lizards, I'm not supporting your bad eating habits.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Not hard to understand that there is a coup against this President, or that the fake news like the source you listed has been caught in their lies.

The dems have been crying for impeachment for how long now? Sick and tired of hearing about it.

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
see the Reason President Trump is villified is

(now I will say this is not my orginal Idea, my 88 year old dad told me this yesterday)

he didn't "play" the game. He basically came off the street, and became President, he didn't "take his turn"

He didn't "work his way up". see you have to be in politics for 20 -30 years before you run.

He didn't ask the "Political elites" if it was ok to be Prez.

now the whole of washington DC look stupid becuase a guy came off the street and won.

we have seen behind the curtain and the powers that be don't like that.

Poltics is like wichcraft, if youdon't know the proper encantations you can't get anywhere.

this is the lie to the public. anyone that has spent 20 years in politics is a leech

not some supreme genius.

this is NOT a right or left thing, it's all of them.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I honestly respect your enthusiasm. But the the fact remains, Trump himself is the master of "lies,disinformation,corruption and hatred"... Sounds like you've taken a bigger swig of the kool-aid than any democrat ever could.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

A Message To The Democrat Supporters

All like.... 5 of them here?

Grandstanding is fun! Those little stars and flags feel good don't they?

edit on 10/7/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Amen to that... I liked Trump because of his policies but one of the major reasons I liked him is because he's not a politician.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

The truth will be told sometime in the future.In the end,our side wins!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'd support a pair of skid marked underwear as President before I would anyone who thinks they're above the law. And actually argues that they can't be held accountable for anything they do.

If you base your support of such a person on some nebulous conspiracy theory of a "deep state" or NWO maybe it's not everyone else who's brainwashed..
edit on 7-10-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join