It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats subpoena Pentagon for documents related to Ukraine as impeachment inquiry heats up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Cells of troglodytes in basements activated !! 🤓

"We can find the documents here.."

(post by LurkinNoMore removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: Boadicea

You know, it doesn't even matter what his intentions were. He's either dishonest or incompetent.

Yup. And none of this can be adequately judged in a vacuum, but only in its totality... and we're not even close to being there yet.

You're the sanest person on this site.

LOL! Don't you dare make me live up to that!!!

How are you holding up? It's got to be making your head hurt.

It does make my head hurt -- and my heart. This is no longer about party or ideology. It's way past that. This is about criminal corruption at the highest levels. And the crazier and more nonsensical it gets, the more it reeks of desperation. The stakes are high for all involved. And especially for We The People. At this point, I'm just watching and waiting for the most part.

In the big picture, I'm especially watching for the sharks circling. For the greatest part, the guilty are the OG so to speak, who were/are on their way out anyway. Who is going to take their place? Who might turn on who to gain power?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
We are now seeing the evidence.

Trump's own admission to crimes.

Won't be too long now before the house presents articles of impeachment, and Trump REEEEEEEEEEEESSSS for the TV.

Can't wait for this guy to go down.

God bless the US Constitution!
You're fake news and ignorant of civil law.

First, House has to vote on impeachment inquiry, then they can vote on articles.
Senate then votes on removal.

Since things didn't go your way before, ala Mueller report, you created a new acct to "forget" and now that you this isn't looking to good for you, you'll simply vanish again.

House hasn't voted on Impeachment Inquiry, so none currently exist.
House questioning whether or not they even have the votes, lastly, Senate will not remove Trump.

Thank god for the Constitution and education that prevents ignorants like yourself from ever having to cast important and deciding votes.

You and your ilk HAVE been going down, down the drain that the swamp is, no more fake news BS.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Key take away:

"The committees are investigating the extent to which President Trump jeopardized national security by pressing Ukraine to interfere with our 2020 election and by withholding military assistance provided by Congress to help Ukraine counter Russian aggression, as well as any efforts to cover up these matters,"

For those of you who need help:

High Crime and Misdemeanor....

For those of you who aren't suffering from TDS level 6...

Since the above is an outright lie, and at no time did Trump press anyone for anything, he simply requested that Ukraine, pursuant to our existing treaty with them, investigate corruption and election meddling in the 2016 election.

Nothing whatsoever to do with anything about the 2020 election.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Looks like most folks on this thread don't understand basic law.

But they pretend to...

Try passing the Bar exam some time.

I would love to see some of your responses.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yes and Bill Clinton flew to Epstein island to just have a coffee.

Some people seem to be able to flip between "gullible beyond belief" and "paranoid and woke" with consummate ease.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

But they pretend to...

Jesus Christ now you are a lawyer?
You are full of sh!t. Period.
Last time I feed the troll.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

But they pretend to...

Jesus Christ now you are a lawyer?
You are full of sh!t. Period.
Last time I feed the troll.

It's bar exam was probably a lot similar to AOC's.

"Is this whiskey or brandy?"

"How do you make a White Russian?"

Sad sad OP's full of disinformation is all I have seen thus far.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

But they pretend to...

Democrats soon to find out what a real "Barr exam" is 😎

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Key take away:

"The committees are investigating the extent to which President Trump jeopardized national security by pressing Ukraine to interfere with our 2020 election and by withholding military assistance provided by Congress to help Ukraine counter Russian aggression, as well as any efforts to cover up these matters,"

For those of you who need help:

High Crime and Misdemeanor....

So? Now we have a name for when the Democrats hold military spending as hostage in budget fights? Or cut military spending?

Yes: Obama-Era Cuts Left U.S. Too Weak To Deal With Multiple Global Menaces

www.heritage.org...

Defense spending bill hits border wall in Senate

www.defensenews.com...

WASHINGTON — Senate Democrats on Wednesday blocked Republican plans to advance an appropriations package including $693 billion in defense spending for fiscal 2020, all but assuring that lawmakers will have to adopt a short-term budget extension in coming days to avoid a possible government shutdown.

Democrats, a bunch of hypocrites.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Psst, without an actual vote, there is no impeachment inquiry and no one has to comply with anything the House does until there is.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
How about some facts on the impeachment process?

With House Democrats suggesting a swift march to impeachment by the end of the year, senators can attend to the defects revealed by President Bill Clinton’s 1998 trial. Those rules give senators a passive role: They cannot reject the House’s decision to send an impeachment over, they must sit and listen to House prosecutors and White House defense lawyers without making a peep, they never see witnesses or documents, and they never make arguments over the facts or the law of conviction, particularly the meaning of “high crimes and misdemeanors.”

Ah yes, the facts seem to have a liberal bias, once again...

www.nationalreview.com...

Some people are so cute when they try to do constitutional law...
edit on 7-10-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Update... the intelligence Community Inspector General knowingly changed the Whistleblower Complaint Form in order to help The Whistleblower and to hurt president Trump.

www.breitbart.com... -form/

Good source.. Should have went to TRump himself. The "stable genius" .

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

But they pretend to...

What ?
Why ?
As long as some folks know the Constitution and Federal Law , taking a "bar" exam is beside the point.
I used to take plenty of "bar" exams in my wild and crazy younger days.
Been thrown out of a lot of em
How bout you ?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
We should probably have Monica Lewinsky give tRump a bj . Then the repucks would help us impeach.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Yeah! Never mind the corruption on a Presidential Candidate. Lets just avoid that all together. lol.
You guys never learn.

Has anyone else noticed that it seems like a cell has been activated on here lately?

Almost as if Biden is desperately hoping to distract people from the fact that we now know he was selling his office, and using his own son as a go-between?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: highvein

Yeah! Never mind the corruption on a Presidential Candidate. Lets just avoid that all together. lol.
You guys never learn.

Has anyone else noticed that it seems like a cell has been activated on here lately?

Almost as if Biden is desperately hoping to distract people from the fact that we now know he was selling his office, and using his own son as a go-between?

He demands his truths over facts !!😃😃

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

But they pretend to...

You've never taken that course of education and judging by your post and responses, you definitely aren't some legal expert.

You actually come off as a low information voter who's never ventured beyond the basement, why else would you talk in absolutes? And you have the audacity to call us crazy, dat echo chamber doe...

You've seen our responses, correcting you and you turing a blind eye to facts, don't be mad at us, be mad at yourself, shenanigans.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
We should probably have Monica Lewinsky give tRump a bj . Then the repucks would help us impeach.

What a stunning example of a Democrat voter right here, just call up Monica, hmmm?

But, y'all played this card before, such short attention spans 😚

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join