It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats subpoena Pentagon for documents related to Ukraine as impeachment inquiry heats up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

I hate to tell you but your post about how it has been debunked provided no link.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

House Democrats on Monday subpoenaed the Department of Defense and the Office of Management and Budget for documents related to President Donald Trump's decision to withhold congressionally-approved military aid from Ukraine. Three panels — the House Foreign Affairs, Intelligence and Oversight committees — have demanded that the two agencies turn over the trove of documents by Oct. 15. "The committees are investigating the extent to which President Trump jeopardized national security by pressing Ukraine to interfere with our 2020 election and by withholding military assistance provided by Congress to help Ukraine counter Russian aggression, as well as any efforts to cover up these matters," House Foreign Affairs Chairman Eliot Engel, Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff and Oversight Chairman Elijah Cummings wrote in a joint letter.

www.salon.com...

Looks like the house is moving fast. This will be next week.

House dems getting things done!

I guess we are going to get articles of impeachment by Thanksgiving afterall.

Thanks god for the American Constitution!

LOl just remember quality over quantity ...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Objectively, they can look at the dates and see that it was backdated. I can't see how it could possibly be debunked.

I guess we shall see what he says under oath.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Key take away:

"The committees are investigating the extent to which President Trump jeopardized national security by pressing Ukraine to interfere with our 2020 election and by withholding military assistance provided by Congress to help Ukraine counter Russian aggression, as well as any efforts to cover up these matters,"

For those of you who need help:

High Crime and Misdemeanor....

Why do you want to impeach a man who is innocent?

That is the deranged Dem cult’s MO.
Railroad everyone and anyone that is against their backwards political beliefs.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Looks like the tide is turning against Trump.

Definitely in the house and senate and the country, but also on ATS....

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Yeah! Never mind the corruption on a Presidential Candidate. Lets just avoid that all together. lol.
You guys never learn.

Has anyone else noticed that it seems like a cell has been activated on here lately?

The trolls are out in full force. It will only get worse as we get closer to the election. Then they go away for the most part.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
As the Commander-In-Chief that is directly in charge of every organic and inorganic molecule in Pentagon, the CIC needs to issue an order to not comply with any congressional documents of requests with regards to what they "call" is and impeachment when in fact it is only a witch hunt fishing expedition.

Go pound sand, says our boss, so, go pound sand.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Nope...just same old media rhetoric on a different story.

Enjoy the next 5 years of Trump!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Fake News, there is no impeachment inquiry.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
We are now seeing the evidence.

Trump's own admission to crimes.

Won't be too long now before the house presents articles of impeachment, and Trump REEEEEEEEEEEESSSS for the TV.

Can't wait for this guy to go down.

God bless the US Constitution!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Objectively, they can look at the dates and see that it was backdated. I can't see how it could possibly be debunked.

Exactly. Even then, we cannot know what was in the IG's heart and mind, we cannot know what his motivation was for doing so, but we sure do know the objective end result, which was to promote and facilitate the whistle blower's claims, and to disadvantage Trump.

I guess we shall see what he says under oath.

I sure hope so!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tkwasny

I've been waiting for a "Go pound sand!" tweet from Trump. That would be epic.

This would also be a good one:

“All right, they’re on our left, they’re on our right, they’re in front of us, they’re behind us…they can’t get away this time”
– Lewis B. Chesty Puller, USMC

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You know, it doesn't even matter what his intentions were. He's either dishonest or incompetent.

You're the sanest person on this site. How are you holding up? It's got to be making your head hurt.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Key take away:

"The committees are investigating the extent to which President Trump jeopardized national security by pressing Ukraine to interfere with our 2020 election and by withholding military assistance provided by Congress to help Ukraine counter Russian aggression, as well as any efforts to cover up these matters,"

It is apparent that this is indeed a form of mental illness.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

"The Complainant on the form he or she submitted on August 12, 2019 in fact checked two relevant boxes: The first box stated that, ‘I have personal and/or direct knowledge of events or records involved’; and the second box stated that, ‘Other employees have told me about events or records involved,’” the ICIG's statement said.

It continued: "As part of his determination that the urgent concern appeared credible, the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community determined that the Complainant had official and authorized access to the information and sources referenced in the Complainant’s Letter and Classified Appendix, including direct knowledge of certain alleged conduct."

McCullough explained that to file a complaint a whistleblower is required only to have “reasonable belief” of wrongdoing and that, once the complaint is filed, it is up to the inspector general to acquire first-hand information and whether to deem the complaint credible. “What the old form purported to explain to the whistleblowers was that the ICIG could not find their information credible unless they obtained first hand knowledge of the wrongdoing,” McCullough said.

abcnews.go.com...

Fake news.

Debunked.

Get some facts for once, and not the fake news facts that Trump vomits out...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Well at least now I know I can avoid all your threads.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

silly is that you?

sorry silly if it isn't you, but please confirm this

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Key take away:

It is apparent that this is indeed a form of mental illness.

Without a doubt.
Liberalism is a stain on the ass end of America’s underwear that will not wash out in the laundry.

edit on 7-10-2019 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Lmfao, this is how we know you're delusional and pushing propaganda, absolute joke.

Word of advice, nobody on this site takes you seriously, when you post a thread, it's is immediate garbage, why? Fake news.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

It’s not just here. It’s all over the internet. Next year is an election year. Remember 2015-2016. The OSF knows that traditional media isn’t as effective as the internet “fringes”.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join