It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Trump Exec Has A Stark Prediction On How It Ends For The President

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

A former executive in the Trump Organization said President Donald Trump really doesn’t want to be impeached ― and that he may not let the process go much further as a result.

Barbara Res, who was vice president in charge of construction at Trump’s company, predicted that he will look for a way out first. “My gut tells me he’ll leave office, he’ll resign or make some kind of a deal, even, depending on what comes out,” she said on CNN on Sunday. Trump would leave office to save face, Res said, even if he’s unlikely to be found guilty by the Senate during an impeachment proceeding.

“I don’t think he wants to be impeached,” Res said. “I think that’s what this panic is about.” She went into more detail on Twitter, predicting that Trump would warn of the “deep state,” spread conspiracy theories about the Democrats and claim he’s quitting to save the Republican Party. Res said he may quit even before the House votes to impeach him.

“Trump is toast,” she wrote in one tweet.

www.yahoo.com...

Will he or won't he?

This is one of his own people that he worked with for years.

With the acceleration of the impeachment process, will Trump simply quit?

It looks like those close to him think so, and as the house moves towards articles of impeachment, it looks like Trump might be cracking under the pressure.

Or will it be one of those "for health reasons, or to spend more time with his family?"

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

A former executive in the Trump Organization said President Donald Trump really doesn’t want to be impeached ― and that he may not let the process go much further as a result.

Barbara Res, who was vice president in charge of construction at Trump’s company, predicted that he will look for a way out first. “My gut tells me he’ll leave office, he’ll resign or make some kind of a deal, even, depending on what comes out,” she said on CNN on Sunday. Trump would leave office to save face, Res said, even if he’s unlikely to be found guilty by the Senate during an impeachment proceeding.

“I don’t think he wants to be impeached,” Res said. “I think that’s what this panic is about.” She went into more detail on Twitter, predicting that Trump would warn of the “deep state,” spread conspiracy theories about the Democrats and claim he’s quitting to save the Republican Party. Res said he may quit even before the House votes to impeach him.

“Trump is toast,” she wrote in one tweet.

www.yahoo.com...

Will he or won't he?

This is one of his own people that he worked with for years.

With the acceleration of the impeachment process, will Trump simply quit?

It looks like those close to him think so, and as the house moves towards articles of impeachment, it looks like Trump might be cracking under the pressure.

Or will it be one of those "for health reasons, or to spend more time with his family?"

Got to love endless speculation. I think that the Dems got themselves in a pickle with not following the standard process and are going to be eating alot of crow.

The sad thing is that when they eat crow they claim its filet mignon.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Not just that they are not using the process but setting precedent for the future of I just don't like them so lets impeach.

Endless legal maneuvering for the future

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
On the other hand considering the tendency to vote for Trump in 2020 (myself included) Prediction says he will stay as POTUS till 2024...

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Crow is all they eat anymore. LOL he will never quit. He has been investigated to death and he is still there.

Donald Trump

crawled through a river of shi! and came out clean on the other side.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The precedent set with this impeachment process the Dems are using will make the left reel in disbelief once Trump is out of office. They are setting up the next Democrat president to be continually investigated their entire time in office and impeached based on hearsay. They better hope the Republicans don't control both the House and Senate when it happens.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

FORMER's dont count.

(post by TomLawless removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
The precedent set with this impeachment process the Dems are using will make the left reel in disbelief once Trump is out of office. They are setting up the next Democrat president to be continually investigated their entire time in office and impeached based on hearsay. They better hope the Republicans don't control both the House and Senate when it happens.

While I wish that were true the left will still have the lying media.

And until we "take care of them" the problem wont go away.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

First I need someone to give me an explanation on why the hell a misogynist hero like Donald Trump had a female executive!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

First I need someone to give me an explanation on why the hell a misogynist hero like Donald Trump had a female executive!

I was thinking the same thing....lol

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Trump has mommy issues?

We know Trump has daddy issues....

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

And watch them pull their hair out in the amount of disbelief that someone could have the gall to impeach a duly elected president. It'll be a while before they win, but it'll be hilarious to see how mad they get when their own gets the same treatment the gave us.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Trump has mommy issues?

I need an answer. Why does a misogynist like Trump have female executives?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Trump has mommy issues?

So he can pay them 20% less than male executives....

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Trump has mommy issues?

Likes to "boss" women around?

Don't know. Why don't you ask him?

He sure like his daughter though....

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Trump has mommy issues?

Its clearly just to keep up appearances. Like getting those black kids out of a Chinese jail.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Trump quitting on his own is the only chance Democrats have of getting him out of office before 2024.

Keep on dreaming.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

FORMER's dont count.

specially those who gets interviewed by CNN loool

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Post removed by staff

The plate in his head that he receives signals from the cult office with was tuned to the wrong frequency.
So after a weekend of sitting in the basement staring at the walls, he is back in business.
They told him not to fiddle with anything but he doesn’t listen very well.
edit on 7-10-2019 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Oct 8 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join