It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Can Dance Announce North and South America Tour

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So for fans of this band that defies categories or labels , here is a chance to see them live.
They don't tour that often but each time I have seen them over the decades it's been an event that I will always remember.

www.deadcandance.com...

If you aren't a fan of DCD then you may have heard at least the female part of the band, Lisa Gerrard, on the Blackhawk Down, Gladiator, Whale Rider, Insider and other movie scores. Additionally one of their classic and most powerful songs was used to great effect during the crushing end sequence of the movie, The Mist.

/spoiler alert if you haven't seen the film

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
So for fans of this band that defies categories or labels , here is a chance to see them live.
They don't tour that often but each time I have seen them over the decades it's been an event that I will always remember.

www.deadcandance.com...

If you aren't a fan of DCD then you may have heard at least the female part of the band, Lisa Gerrard, on the Blackhawk Down, Gladiator, Whale Rider, Insider and other movie scores. Additionally one of their classic and most powerful songs was used to great effect during the crushing end sequence of the movie, The Mist.

/spoiler alert if you haven't seen the film

I am gonna go for sure. Chicago. That song was always one of my favs. I bought the last album "the deluxe" set. I have to admit it is not one of their best.

The end of that movie Mist sucks so bad. I almost cried. Almost.

new topics

join