It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Court orders the President to hand over his tax returns

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
What form do you use to declare whore payments? Is that tax deductable? Does this include man_whores?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

So you think Tax returns include dodgy payments.

I think that Michael Cohen testified that Trump regularly alters his financial statements, lowering his property values for tax purposes and elevates them for bank loan purposes.

Valuing property and appraisals don't work that way. Banks and lenders do their own appraisals. What school did you go to again?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

After January 20, 2025, Donald John Trump will be a civilian and not subject to any special legal provisions. On January 21st, 2025, you can demand whatever you want for an investigation and he will have to respond like any other US citizen.

Until that date, you WILL respect the vote of those who elected him.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

We should ask Clinton. Doubt Bill would actually know, as it was Hillary who is reported (by the victims) to have been the strong arm/hammer for those interactions.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

So you think Tax returns include dodgy payments.

I think that Michael Cohen testified that Trump regularly alters his financial statements, lowering his property values for tax purposes and elevates them for bank loan purposes.

Valuing property and appraisals don't work that way. Banks and lenders do their own appraisals. What school did you go to again?

The school of "REEEEEEEE!"

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Pretty sure you have to pass a background check. It’s mainly for DOD security.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

I don't think Donald Trump has been convicted of any crimes.

I do know Hillary Clinton was disbarred, she woould not pass a BI at all.

so, there is that..

Can you list President Trumps Convictions in Court?

(criminal not civil court)
edit on 7-10-2019 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Asking for a friend.
Thing is....the man whore/whore better have declared that incum ...else they will get screwed....again.

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Probably not due to his income alone. Nobody is hiring a mult-millionaire, billionaire for a lowly GS, SES job.

When I was in the military for example, we had a young Soldier win about a million in some lottery style contest. They gave him an honorable discharge based off his net worth. It would create much internal friction with one person low on the chain worth more than everyone combined. Other would also be targeting him for loans, assistance. Way too distracting so they let him go.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: carewemust

Just reported on Fox, another judge has put a stay in place for now.

More exploding heads to follow.

nice try.

This is what happens when you allow judge shopping for political purposes.
Dems shop for their judges, Reps for theirs. Utterly stupid.

The Supreme Court is going to have to be 1000 judges at this rate with the amount of cases they will need to hear.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Fools

I see them losing support with "sober" people more and more as each day goes by. And they don't even see it. They seem to think Twitter is reality.

Guess who else thinks twitter is reality.....

If that were true, then he would still be a democrat. I think he uses Twitter to freak a certain community out. "Most of us" see what he is doing and have some pretty good laughs over it all.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's not so much the judges, it's the attempt to write laws from the bench which is highly toxic. It takes the people and their representatives out of the equation entirely and puts them at the mercy of a lowly judge which is common in 3rd world countries. Obama was notorious for it but he paid for it. Lost all three branches on his watch and the SC has two new conservative judges.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

This isn't about me. However, I do support Trump's impeachment and removal from office. The House WILL impeach Trump. What happens in the Senate is TBD.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

You're assuming there is. Imagine if he's finally forced and you find no sign of it. It... would... be... devastating... for your side.

No, they'd just jump to another conclusion and bang on about it till that too, proved nothing... and still "hiding his corruption" will still be the focus for them.

No amount of proof of anything changes their tune.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It's nice that the defense "the President is above the law" isn't holding up in court. People should be happy about that. Unless they want to live under a King.

cite the law that requires a president to give his tax returns to anyone.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Again, this isn't about me. However, Michael Cohen, who was vice-president of The Trump Organization and deputy finance chairman of the Republican National Committee knows about values, assessments and fraudulently working the numbers to one's advantage.

It's his testimony that fuels this lawsuit, not mine.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I do support Trump's impeachment and removal from office.

On what charges and based on what evidence?

It is likely the House will impeach President Trump. It is also quite likely that the impeachment will be thrown out by the Senate for being improper. In that case, every single US Representative who voted for impeachment will have egg on their face and will have to report to their constituents... either why they voted for an improper impeachment in the first place, or why they couldn't make it proper and get Trump removed. All that will happen is that you and those like you will have handed the country over to the Republicans lock, stock, and barrel... again.

You'll have some of that egg on your face as well. It is about you. You are supporting the removal of a sitting, duly-elected US President by official decree instead of by convincing the electorate to vote him out properly. You are attempting to deny the voting rights of approximately half of the country. That is certainly on you.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

you mean the guy that is in jail at this moment for lying

that's the guy you are trusting

interesting.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Again, this isn't about me. However, Michael Cohen, who was vice-president of The Trump Organization and deputy finance chairman of the Republican National Committee knows about values, assessments and fraudulently working the numbers to one's advantage.

It's his testimony that fuels this lawsuit, not mine.

That is not really true. I remember calls for him to give up his tax returns while he was campaigning. Well before any Cohen nonsense.

edit on 7-10-2019 by Fools because: .

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

a reply to: TheRedneck

This isn't about me. However, I do support Trump's impeachment and removal from office. The House WILL impeach Trump. What happens in the Senate is TBD.

Any president that breaks the law so flagrantly should be impeached, it should be common sense.
Don't feed the paranoid trump deranged supporters ego that this is based solely at him.
They live to hear trump must be impeached, change the language slightly and they're in a conundrum.
Support any and all future corruption or let just one guy off because, reasons?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join