It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a weird coincidence...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You guys may think that this has nothing to do with the New World Order...but I thought I would post it anyway. Obviously, I have no proof only what I am seeing.

Well, I was fiddling with a 100$ bill in my hands and then i turned around and when i put it up to the light, I could see the letters like this
NWO NWO NWO USA NWO NWO NWO USA NWO NWO NWO USA etc

However, if I don't put it up to light it neither shows up on the front nor back side of the $100 bill. It also as the letters A2U after the NWO NWO NWO USA part if that means anything. It appears to the right side of the seal on the front, and only under light, and it's not visible on the front of back of the bill. I just thought this was interesting and wondering if all 100$ bills had this. I wouldn't of posted it if it didn't say NWO. So I might just be paranoid but oh well.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
probably a tracking device...boy a haven't a 100 bill in a long time..i guess before i got married

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver wolverine
probably a tracking device...boy a haven't a 100 bill in a long time..i guess before i got married

Haha that must be hell...

Well anyways something else I noticed. If you are looking at the front and you put it up to the light, the NWO NWO NWO USA print doesn't show up. It only shows up if you are looking at the back and have it up to the light. I just think it's weird. This site has made me paranoid about everything in the world.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
hell..sometimes..haha..isn't everything..will do some checking and get back to you , will look at someone else's bill..

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Ok thanks, I'll try to get another $100 bill as well and try to check.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
hmmm...
ill look into this

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thanks infinite, I planned to go get another $100 bill but its pouring and hailing and what outside so I'd rather just stay home.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
Thanks infinite, I planned to go get another $100 bill but its pouring and hailing and what outside so I'd rather just stay home.

Can you post some photo graphic evidence or something to back up your claim here aswell.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hrmm...I can't really think of what to use to take a picture of it. I don't even own a camera...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well now we know that the bill makers have a sense of humor. Lol, it's probably a coincidence. The NWO probably wouldn't leave evidence like that behind.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yeah that's probably true.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I LL have to wait till pay day !!! Another 2 weeks !!!Damn

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
haha i was gonna go get another one today but i ended up spending money instead of getting it...i hate the mall...not rly..

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I don't have a 100 dollar bill but... On the fives and twenties, the newer ones, there is the security band, and thats what i believe you are refering to, but on the fives and tens and twenties it says: "FIVE USA FIVE USA" or "TEN USA TEN USA" etc... so maybe youre reading it wrong?! Or maybe because many lowly people don't get thier hands on hundred dollar bills it could mean something about the NWO and financial powers... I think I'm going crazy.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yeah, it's like those bands on the 5s and 10s except it doesnt say 100 USA 100 USA.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Then you are in possesion of counterfit money. I have 5 $100 bills and they all say "100 100 100 USA 100 100 100 USA" or something to that effect. Checked this yesterday before registering.

These are all new crisp bills too. No NWO anywhere to be found.

To get evidence of what you are saying you will need to use a scanner, and backlight the bill.
Scanners with transparency adapters have this kind of back lighting mechanism.
Of course...copying the bill at 100% size is counterfitting so if you get to a scanner, do it at like 500%.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I'll try to do so....Mine isn't exactly crisp and new it's one of the older ones.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BluePostman
Well now we know that the bill makers have a sense of humor. Lol, it's probably a coincidence. The NWO probably wouldn't leave evidence like that behind.

C'mon just look at the 1 dollar bill. You have the reference of Moloch in the top right corner at the border of the one (right of the leaf, left of the notch by on the top right of the one, it's an owl quite clearly). It is tiny, and needs to be blown up about 50 times to see it clearly. This is a referene to the Bohemian Grove site in northern California there, linked to the masonry and such. There is speculation of what "Novous Orderous Seclurom" [sic?] means in Latin, but a crude translation I've heard is New Order Secured. The number 13 referenced 13 times, AND HOW CAN YOU OMIT THE EYE OF HORUS AND PYRAMID?

I wouldn't write this off just yet, some new and old bills need to be examined further, I will be keeping my eye out.

This site is also somewhat intriguing, I don't know if it could be called "PROOF" though: www.foldmoney.com...

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Light Being]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
i would still like to see evidence of this,
ill start looking around the internet to see what i can find.

top topics

join