It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil War is coming regardless of Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Ahabstar

My assumption was the governing lines of the civil would be between blue states and red states. It will never happen because the red states enjoy sucking up blue state federal tax contributions.

More likely a few isolated nuts who lock themselves in their trailers and then the State Police have to tear gas them out. You see it every so often on the local news. Some idiot gets in trouble, uses too much meth, then either kills themselves when the cops come or they get taken to the hospital for treatment for derangement.

Civil war? Not likely. Just a few crazies who have some cammo gear and managed to get a rifle or a handgun, toy soldiers...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
a reply to: sprockets2000

There will be no civi war, but just to indulge your fantasy I’ll play along.

Liberals hate guns, conservatives own (usually many) guns.

Who do you think would win in such a scenario? Soy boys and such?

So you would be happy to kill as may as possible because...politics?

i thought America was an armed nation to fight back against a tyranical government not to murder fellow citizens on behalf of a governement.

May I ask how many you think you would kill for your 'team'to win, and would it include women and children, gotta be sure no more opposing voices can be heard haven't you?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

So you would be happy to kill as may as possible because...politics?

i thought America was an armed nation to fight back against a tyranical government not to murder fellow citizens on behalf of a governement.

May I ask how many you think you would kill for your 'team'to win, and would it include women and children, gotta be sure no more opposing voices can be heard haven't you?

Horribly loaded questions that no only puts words into the users mouth,but seems to miss entirely what is being said.

The 2 parties have divided their policies such that the populace is mostly divided along the lines of population centers. Cities tend to be liberal, the countryside tends to be conservative. And the babbling idiots in charge of party platforms have latched onto that to support an appearance of polarity. The reality is that there isn't much difference between the 2 parties once you exclude their lip service (a good example is the utter lack of any meaningful legislation travelling up the hill to the Senate while they spend their time naval gazing about impeachment....sounds like 1997 all over again).

With that said, the only logical division for a civil war, at this moment, is related to urban vs rural. And that seems to be decidedly tilted in favor of urban, as we have far more firearms and far more experience using said firearms. We also control the means of production for food and usually water.

This is what that user was saying.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
trump with his great and unmatched wisdom will step to the fore and lead the patriots to a decided victory.

He is the chosen one after all. Can't argue with that....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-10-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Civil War is coming regardless of Trump

Actually trump wants a civil war if he's impeached.

www.bostonglobe.com... -whistle-blower/5ptoFlufKXDY9QIZ8wq97N/story.html

LOL, that's what the slow folk keep saying.. Smart folk read his tweet instead of what CNN told them he said.

(hint- CNN was wrong, again)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: HanyManny
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Funny. I am 57 also. Lived my high school summers in a tent, we had no running water or electricity.

Caught a lot of fish from the lake, where we also bathed. Used an outhouse.

Don't know much about "lake houses," but I sure like lakes.

You take any old people pills?

Won't have those in civil war.

Nope. Pretty lucky with good scandinavian genes I guess. I am 6'2" and 185. Still very active, and try to eat right. How about you?

Hope all is well.

just over 7' here. 220 and rock hard abs. When I'm not volunteering at the soup kitchen, I spend my free time training homeless folks to kick box. My day job is being a billionaire. Hedge funds and lavish dinners and such. And then there is my ATS time. It gets boring just counting money all day. swimming in it is fun, but only for a while. I guess you have some of the same issues?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Horribly loaded questions that no only puts words into the users mouth,but seems to miss entirely what is being said.

This is what that user was saying.

Oh ok thanks for putting words in his mouth

I must have misread the part where they stated this

Libreals hate guns, Conservatives own (usually many) ergo I belive it is politically motivated

and then

Who do you think would win....soy boys and such (showing contempt for the other side)

Nah I misread it didn't I

as for your own

"With that said, the only logical division for a civil war, at this moment, is related to urban vs rural. And that seems to be decidedly tilted in favor of urban, as we have far more firearms and far more experience using said firearms. We also control the means of production for food and usually water. "

How many you gonna chalk up before a win is declared?

Am I also wrong with my statment that the US is an armed nation to prevent a tyranical government yet here are you both talking about killing soy boys or urban people

Go America!!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This.

I met the Dude in person and he's actually being really modest.

edit on 7-10-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This.

I met the Dude in person and he's actually being really modest.

I was going to ask you to verify, but I thought that would look a bit desperate.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I got your back bro, all 300 muscled hulking pounds of it.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Im not going to get into this discussion with you. If "ok, ill play along" doesn't make the sentiment clear, then ill leave it up to you to misunderstand the world around you. I tried to help you understand, and apparently am not up to such a huge task.

I am not talking about killing anything. And have never used the ridiculous term "soy boy" in my entire life. I happen to like edamame.

And you are wrong. The US is an armed nation because its an inalienable right. Full stop.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Huh.. Civil war... not yet
EMP strike that takes out all electricity, food runs out, power plants on fire... fight over food and shelter.. Sun or nuke, take a pick. then it will come.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Are they or is that just a opinion

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

A modern Civil War doesn't necessarily mean weapons. But if you look at antifa, they use sticks and stones to harm anyone who doesn't see the country through their view. The big city democrat leaders demand the police to stand down regardless of what happens. If anyone attacks them back, it's all over the news and blamed on Trump. That's how you start a Civil War. antifa stays out of the South and probably for a good reason.

Hell yes antifa stays out of the south. I could singlehandedly erase a large mob of larpers forever with just a couple of 870s. (That’s a shotgun, Karen). And I’m one of the more reasonable southern gentlemen.
edit on 7-10-2019 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Blue States are a misnomer, there are states with large enough cities that they out vote the rural population. Well except for the super tiny states that are pretty much just one big city like Rhode Island and Connecticut.

Most of the tax dollars goes towards farming subsidies, road maintenance, military in Red States and cities that are all Blue. Some of that welfare also goes to disabled workers that did work long and hard, but only after two to three years of penniless limbo and winning an arbitration hearing against Social Security.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
It will never happen because the red states enjoy sucking up blue state federal tax contributions.

The top ten states that are mooches and the top ten states that are net contributors to the Federal Government in tax dollars are split amongst both red and blue states:

The super-egregious one is obviously South Carolina, the welfare queen of the Republic, they get close to $8 back for every one they put in.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So called Patriots mumbling about Civil war... innuendo and veiled threats on social media.... don't even realize that the war has already been won by the "other side". The enemy's strategy? Divide and conquer. They are waiting for you to become aggressive so they can legitimately take you out and take your weapons. If you think your little pea shooters can match their firepower (pew pew) lol.. laughable. Watching you all tip your hand makes me wonder if you've ever played poker before... Can't help but wonder how any of you social media warriors have enough time to train and prep with all the time you spend here babbling on about this or that... just so much mental masturbation. See y'all on the other side and thanks for the laughs...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Its SCs revenge to abuse the federal government agencies.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join