It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil War is coming regardless of Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

wish carries ghillie suits, no kidding for about 50$

No, I'm not kidding

they have swords too

and plastic sniper rifles

Carry on

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Funny. I am 57 also. Lived my high school summers in a tent, we had no running water or electricity.

Caught a lot of fish from the lake, where we also bathed. Used an outhouse.

Don't know much about "lake houses," but I sure like lakes.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

Not so sure about the civil war part, but I think we can all agree that something is brewing and the left is feeding it with their useful disposable idiots in antifa and the media. I figure you'll see small scale skirmishes then all out civil war. And since they are cowards and can't fight one one only as a group, they should be easily taken care of when/if the time comes that people get sick of it.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Question.

The left.

Have you been training for this moment or nah?

Have you prepped at all?

Toppest of Keks.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

when i was in high school, or should i say 15,16,17. spent everyday i could on the creeks and rivers. pop didn't care much for that, told me that "drinking,raisin hell, smoking poot, and pickin rooms was going to cause me nothing but a bunch of trouble." he was only half right.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
So you can do that with a revolver, and don't need the 30 round magazine?

How is your aim with a revolver against a moving target while adrenaline is pumping in your veins.

Not sure why it didn’t reply right. That was to Hanny.
edit on 7-10-2019 by willzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

Funny. I am 57 also. Lived my high school summers in a tent, we had no running water or electricity.

You take any old people pills?

Won't have those in civil war.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Assassin82
You know they have backpacks that hold water in them?

Whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt?

It’s pretty neat. Dehydration is a serious issue and can’t be underestimated on the field of battle!

And here I was planning on drinking the blood of my enemies out of their freshly flensed skull. You've really got that problem solving attitude.

I watched lots of westerns and war movies. They always get thirsty when their shot.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Nope. Pretty lucky with good scandinavian genes I guess. I am 6'2" and 185. Still very active, and try to eat right. How about you?

Hope all is well.
edit on 7-10-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You understand that for things to be distributed from a dock or warehouse, it must first enter a dock or warehouse?

But a Civil War would not last very long because what the rural areas lack in manpower, they make up for in tactical advantages. Empty Walmarts will happen in the cities nearly instantly (three days max). Attempts at restocking will be intercepted and confiscated. Rural stores will last about three weeks before being emptied if rationing is managed.

Odds of an actual Civil War are incredibly low unless forced. People really just do not care enough to be goaded into one. Or they will ignore minor annoyances until they just one day snap. Lone wolf snapping, no big deal on the grand scheme. A bunch losing it and organizing their outrage is an insurrection.

But at that point, not so much a Civil War as a new Revolution, especially if the impetus was government overreach.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: 727Sky

Most people, yes. But there are sizable militias living on mountain tops and in deep woods that are training for the day that they can live out their fantasy of wars against the US government. Im in a minority in believing that we need this element in our country just to keep the Fed nervous, and that it is healthy. But not in too large a dose. The last thing we really, truly need are bands of nutcases launching attacks on the perimeters of cities.

So long as its just "lone gunmen" its a police problem. A group of 20 coordinated gunmen is a military problem.

What delusional World do people live in where they think they have a chance against the government's jet fighters and aircraft carriers? Can we please just accept the days when the "Brown Bess" muzzleloading smoothbore musket was a deterrent against bad government are long gone.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The Viet Cong would whole heartedly disagree.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

My assumption was the governing lines of the civil would be between blue states and red states. It will never happen because the red states enjoy sucking up blue state federal tax contributions.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The Viet Cong would whole heartedly disagree.

I'm pretty sure the government is not afraid of the citizenry.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

How secluded in your computer room are you that you think abortion and child transitioning are issues that anyone is starting a civil war over?
Go outside

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

The folk you are expecting to fight this war you speak of, can't detach from their lives long enough to go to the polls to vote out those corrupt individuals that are causing the majority of our ills.

Please tell me how anyone thinks they are going to commit enough of their lives and time to running around the streets shooting a bunch of people they don't know, because they don't look like them, and are in the same boat they are in.

Thank God the majority of the people recognize the real enemy, and it is not your neighbor. We don't need blood in the streets to change the condition our condition is in. Bloodshed is not needed to fight the powers that control us.

Determination. commitment, sacrifice, and discretionary spending, will go a long way to taking back some control of our country.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
You need to diversify your wardrobe. Next time you want to pick up two fedoras, only get one and stock up on burlap sacks. You have a Rambo knife, which you can use to make your burlap sacks into Rambo shirts, Rambo headbands, Rambo bandages, and Rambo torch material.

Hope this helps

Wow! Thanks! I hope to do as well as P. G. T. Beauregard did in his Civil War.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
I watched lots of westerns and war movies. They always get thirsty when their shot.

Yup. Saw those too. Most people appear to die of thirst once they've been shot.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

a reply to: tjack

This.

Without full on financial collapse it just won't happen. Even then, human nature is to band together against larger threats, and it would likely only unite us as a nation to have to deal with the threat of financial ruin.

The "battle lines" for a potential civil war, as detailed in the OP, would be rural vs urban. And i fully believe its a flash point that will explode soon...but not into civil war. it will be more like a civil agreement.

The larger cities may end up holding all the votes. The country will hold all the resources. Lets see how long it takes to work that math out.

I always like to hear this argument...it's like watching those "alaskans living on their own in the wilderness" shows....it always seems they need to "go to town" for petrol, medicine, steel axes, hammers, tools, clothing, fishing and trapping line, heating stoves, etc...

so when "the country folk" are busy growing veggies, hunting for meat, searching for edible plants, fighting the elements, cutting wood for fires, making their own clothing, producing all their own medicine, who will produce all the tools necessary for the above, and the other things needed to sustain life in the "country"....

most of these same people voted for trump....simple solutions to complex problems...because, you know, the "heartland of America" has all the answers
edit on 7-10-2019 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Nope. Pretty lucky with good scandinavian genes I guess. I am 6'2" and 185. Still very active, and try to eat right. How about you?

Hope all is well.

I've been sharpening my teeth into points.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join