It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil War is coming regardless of Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

I hope it happens, I just bought one of those knives with the compass in the handle so I can find the enemy easier.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Makes total sense...

I'm standing there with a gun and 5 guys approach me unarmed but intending to harm me. They have the numbers, I have the gun. Looks like the numbers aren't gonna win.

Anyways, carry on.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yep, rural v. urban and if there were a nationwide truckers strike, the cities would be on their knees within 72 hours.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Most people, yes. But there are sizable militias living on mountain tops and in deep woods that are training for the day that they can live out their fantasy of wars against the US government. Im in a minority in believing that we need this element in our country just to keep the Fed nervous, and that it is healthy. But not in too large a dose. The last thing we really, truly need are bands of nutcases launching attacks on the perimeters of cities.

So long as its just "lone gunmen" its a police problem. A group of 20 coordinated gunmen is a military problem.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I don’t think most Americans can be bothered to truly stand up and fight for what they believe in. We are as close to another civil war as we’re gonna get and the battle lines are on Internet forums and media headlines.

I’m getting my haircut later today and then I have to go talk to the county permit office to find out why my deck permit isn’t being approved. By the end of next week I’ll be able to sit on my deck and look up at the stars. If there’s an actual civil war that I have to attend you can count me out. Also, my wife and I have family coming into town and dinner reservations at a phenomenal restaurant.

I’ll ask Alexa what the weathers going to be like for the battle though. Maybe there’s a way I can make a small donation. Beyond that though....won’t get nothin out of me.

Maybe I could be bothered with it if there was a 24-hour Mac-Donald’s near the barracks and I could use door dash in the heat of battle. Maybe

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Makes total sense...

I'm standing there with a gun and 5 guys approach me unarmed but intending to harm me. They have the numbers, I have the gun. Looks like the numbers aren't gonna win.

Anyways, carry on.

So you can do that with a revolver, and don't need the 30 round magazine?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I hope it happens, I just bought one of those knives with the compass in the handle so I can find the enemy easier.

Useful!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Yep, rural v. urban and if there were a nationwide truckers strike, the cities would be on their knees within 72 hours.

As would be the rural areas.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Amen somebody sees what is coming down the line , Wind the people up enough and watch what happens and then the communists arrive to look over their investments that they bought from Obama and co , National parks and deep water ports and it will be a dark day for mankind

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
Useful!

Totally.

I also wanted this things called a 'ghillie suit' but when I went to Joseph Banks to get fitted for one they had no idea what I was talking about.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Useful!

Totally.

I also wanted this things called a 'ghillie suit' but when I went to Joseph Banks to get fitted for one they had no idea what I was talking about.

I’ve got a Men’s Warehouse near me. I’ll see what they’ve got. If not I’m sure Amazon has one.

You know they have backpacks that hold water in them?

It’s pretty neat. Dehydration is a serious issue and can’t be underestimated on the field of battle!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

The "battle lines" for a potential civil war, as detailed in the OP, would be rural vs urban. And i fully believe its a flash point that will explode soon...but not into civil war. it will be more like a civil agreement.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Amen somebody sees what is coming down the line , Wind the people up enough and watch what happens and then the communists arrive to look over their investments that they bought from Obama and co , National parks and deep water ports and it will be a dark day for mankind

I must have missed that, gotta link?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Not really. I live rural; from what I have seen and learned, rural can survive a minimum of 2 weeks. We are pretty used to supply outages, particularly during the winter months.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

www.texemarrs.com...

appindie.org...

www.washingtontimes.com...

americanfreepress.net...

rense.com...

rense.com...

edit on 7/10/2019 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Civil War is coming regardless of Trump

Actually trump wants a civil war if he's impeached.

www.bostonglobe.com... -whistle-blower/5ptoFlufKXDY9QIZ8wq97N/story.html

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Not really. I live rural; from what I have seen and learned, rural can survive a minimum of 2 weeks. We are pretty used to supply outages, particularly during the winter months.

I "live" rural also. I have 4 fireplaces, a huge pond on my property stocked with fish, plenty of deer in the forest behind me, and enough freeze dried food in my basement to last my family for 4 months. I have a generator to run my well and freezers, and some solar.

Food, water, heat. I could last. But most of my neighbors out here don't have what I have, and very few of them even hunt anymore. They are not farmers, and couldn't clean a fish much less butcher a deer.

I think many people over-estimate they "rural" skills of today - it is not 1950 anymore, and most "rural folks get their food from the store, and rely on urban centers for their living. I agree the cities would be a mess, but not because of some civil war. Think EMP or a major epidemic. That will surely change how our country exists far more than any fantasy of a civil war.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

You know they have backpacks that hold water in them?

Whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt?

It’s pretty neat. Dehydration is a serious issue and can’t be underestimated on the field of battle!

And here I was planning on drinking the blood of my enemies out of their freshly flensed skull. You've really got that problem solving attitude.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

as in the tune i posted. there is a deference between a country boy and a trendy wanna be transplant. one actually lives the life the other just pretends.

i do all my home, auto and what ever other repairs. i lived on a farm for 40 of my 57 years. we pretty much did it all. only time we didn't is when time was pressed and then we hired others that did it all.

i'm sure when and if sh@@ got deep the wannabe's would run to the cities thinking it would be better, or die huddled up in the pool/lake house.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You need to diversify your wardrobe. Next time you want to pick up two fedoras, only get one and stock up on burlap sacks. You have a Rambo knife, which you can use to make your burlap sacks into Rambo shirts, Rambo headbands, Rambo bandages, and Rambo torch material.

Hope this helps

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join