It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Trump just announced he's ending ALL international military involvement?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hey President Trump................... If you reading this pull all your military out of Europe ASAP and let them pay for their own defence instead of making it off the back of the USA. Bring your army home and let the EU pay for its own defence against Russia etc. They take the piss when it comes to having you look after them but don't want to pay for it. Pull out today

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I wouldn't take anything Trump tweets as official policy, the guys too high on cold medicine to be taken seriously.

I also can't see the military letting him do this, they need to justify their black book budgets.

I mean, how else will every American on every forum post ever bring up they served in the military to garner attention.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRepublicOfCanada

originally posted by: highvein
That is great news. Let the countries work it out for themselves.

Does that mean that US defense spending will now be cut down by 70%, most of the carriers retired and hundreds of thousands of personnel cut from the Navy, Army and Air Force?

No? Then pipe down.

Why? That would be stupid.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Helping the Kurds defaet ISIS, a common enemy, is one thing. Getting involved in tensions between the Kurds and Turkey is quite another. The USA should be nowhere near that issue - it's for the Kurds and Turkey to sort out. Both have a sordid history that includes genocide.
ISIS has been relegated to a terrorist network with no home. Job done. Counter terrorist operations can deal with the threat in homeland USA.

The idea that the USA has to be the proxy armed forces for any nation it ever fights alongside - or any ally - is nonsense.

Depends on what promises, if any, were made. I don't know, so will bow out at this time...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Nothing magical about it, the shot was recreated more than one time.

Whatever you say...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Duh. Keep posting fictional films, these guys did it for real:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Hey President Trump................... If you reading this pull all your military out of Europe ASAP and let them pay for their own defence instead of making it off the back of the USA. Bring your army home and let the EU pay for its own defence against Russia etc. They take the piss when it comes to having you look after them but don't want to pay for it. Pull out today

Europe, well the EU actually, is the great threat to the world. It's the new Soviet Union.
I only hope that the UK manages to get out and is part of the effort to defeat them WHEN the time comes.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh snap...is it that time already? The USSE is coming...

I hear a big wall with spikes does wonders, we can even fill the North sea with gators and stuff...

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

Duh. Keep posting fictional films, these guys did it for real:

Yeah, they did it for real, they proved... absolutely nothing.

I didn't post that link to prove anything, I just think it is a really cool scene in a great movie about government corruption.

As to the JFK assassination - well, anyone who believes that LHO was the (sole) assassin is, well, to put it bluntly, severely mentally challenged.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Wow, that's an amazing statement.. needs a song to it..

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Yeah, they did it for real, they proved... absolutely nothing.

Right. Same rifle, vintage ammunition and nearly identical results to Oswald.

You keep watching your films, reality is passing you by.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Pissing on the Kurds heads would be par for the course for us. We love giving people a false sense of hope before ditching them for the next War du Jour.

So let's keep warmongering overseas...amirite? Gotta start stopping somewhere if stopping is ever gonna be a thing.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Anybody who is listening to President Trump speak right now about the reasons why he's pulling out of Syria, and still wants to stay there, is a sick puppy.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Everyone aboard the hyperbole train.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump is pulling his Trump card. No more senseless wars for profit. He is demonstrating that he is in fact the real deal - for the people. As we have seen with Iran, north Korea, and now Syria.... Trump is absolutely not a war monger. If he is removed from office, we are screwed. IMO

No more wars.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Once again the President spouts more inane drivel and those who it's aimed at lap it up.

Even right thinking Republicans know this is a bad move yet the spin he puts on it makes it acceptable to the faithful.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Trump tried this several months ago, and people more powerful than he told him to forget about it.

He's trying it again to maybe change the subject from the impeachment activity.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Are those same people still around?

Will be interesting to see the push back this time. Personally think it gives other republicans an excuse to ditch Trump.

I also don't think Trump is genuine about it. But hey, I'm against troops abroad so would support it.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
So let's keep warmongering overseas...amirite? Gotta start stopping somewhere if stopping is ever gonna be a thing.

How is supporting our allies who supported us warmongering?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkinNoMore

I'm not sure Trump is genuine about anything, but who knows?

I agree with you though--we need to bring our boys home.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join