It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Trump just announced he's ending ALL international military involvement?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: harold223
Abandoning all international military involvement hey? As an Australian, I'd better start learning Mandarin.

You've given your country away to radical leftists already, so you may as well be part of China. Best of luck.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Abandoning all international military involvement hey? As an Australian, I'd better start learning Mandarin.

You've given your country away to radical leftists already, so you may as well be part of China. Best of luck.

Say what? The Liberal party (Australia's conservative tories) have been in power for 6 years now. They just got re-elected again in May? Your confused my man, Australia right now is further to the right than it has ever been.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Ahh, the good ol days when we could all laugh at our leaders, instead of wearing pink hats and amassing int he streets for a grand exercise of naval gazing.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I understand where the Senator is coming from, and I also understand that international globalist bloodlines started this sh!t in the middle east even before the creation of Israel, so if anyone has a solution where someone doesn't die, and it doesn't take another decade to pull out, then cough up your idea.

Senator Graham does not have my support on this, time for the globalists in Russia, China, Australia, England, Canada, France and other countries to assume the mantel of protecting the innocents in the M.E from ISIS, Trump needs to get Americas domestic affairs in order as the first priority.......

The times, they are a changin.....

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Ooooh ooooh I know how they can spin this. Trump's pulling all the troops from abroad and bringing them home because he's intending on instituting martial law in the near future.

This is a conspiracy site after all.
edit on 10/7/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: musicismagic
He always preached about common sense, I believe he has it. Maybe not in his personal life but at least for the American people.

Indeed he has it.

But -

Makes a person wonder, just what does he know???

The timing is very suspicious. But we can trust him.

Excellent indeed.

Obama said he will bring them home too. Elections are near.... We are being told what we want to hear, mark my words!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
That's not the quote. Here's the real quote:

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

Yeah, that one sounds much more intelligent than what I attributed to him.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Tax dollars....and pork barrels. I laugh when Graham is off his meds and saying crazy stuff, mostly because using Alinsky against the liberal viewpoint feels like fighting fire with fire, and i think thats appropriate. But never forget he is a lifetime politician and worthy of zero respect from hard working Americans who know what its like to toil under the boot of false patriotism meant to do nothing other than help feed meat to the gristmill.
edit on 10/7/2019 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Oceania, Eurasia and Eastasia need to keep fighting!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

At this stage, and after just one hour since this tweet broke, the number of blue check-marks coming out ripping their loincloths at the thought of 'but but the Kurds therefore keep warring' is OFF THE CHARTS.

The globalists are being exposed, this is a defining moment for anyone watching. I hope folks' synaptic pathways have not become too accustomed to certain public figures' perceived persona, because allegiances to country versus globalist control agenda is about to be exposed..........

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
At this stage, and after just one hour since this tweet broke, the number of blue check-marks coming out ripping their loincloths at the thought of 'but but the Kurds therefore keep warring' is OFF THE CHARTS.

I'm a Libertarian and I think we effed them over. Again.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Say what? The Liberal party (Australia's conservative tories) have been in power for 6 years now. They just got re-elected again in May? Your confused my man, Australia right now is further to the right than it has ever been.

Lol, you actually believe that the govt you elect determines the trajectory of your society
Cute.
Australia is the model of how a population can be forced to go against their nature in the name of leftist dogma.

I actually hope China does take control of Australia. Like I said - you're well suited.
Certainly no effort should be made by Western countries to support you lot, military or otherwise, should you find yourself at the mercy of China.

edit on 7/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Do you honestly feel that Australia, England and the other members of the original coalition-of-the-willing as well as those countries who can see what may come of this and want to also protect them are incapable of keeping the current situation with the Kurds as-is without US support?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Lol, you actually believe that the govt you elect determines the trajectory of your society

A lot of Americans in this thread seem to. If you believe Donald Trump.is going to pull all the troops home from around the world, I have a mountain home outside of Orlando to sell you.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Do you honestly feel that Australia, England and the other members of the original coalition-of-the-willing as well as those countries who can see what may come of this and want to also protect them are incapable of keeping the current situation with the Kurds as-is without US support?

No, I don't see the UK or Australia standing up to the Turks nor do I see them being able to force project in the same manner without the United States.

edit on 7-10-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

A lot of Americans in this thread seem to. If you believe Donald Trump.is going to pull all the troops home from around the world, I have a mountain home outside of Orlando to sell you.

I doubt he'll do that. You can keep your mountain home.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Isn't this thread about endless wars? If you believe we're pulling out of that, you may want to have a look at my chalet. It's beautiful.

link   

Ni hao ma?

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh well, tough sh!t for them, because they put their hand up for this too way-back-when so let it be known that if the Kurds are harmed, all countries associated with the coalition-of-the-willing share equal blame.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: musicismagic
He always preached about common sense, I believe he has it. Maybe not in his personal life but at least for the American people.

Indeed he has it.

But -

Makes a person wonder, just what does he know???

The timing is very suspicious. But we can trust him.

Excellent indeed.

Obama said he will bring them home too. Elections are near.... We are being told what we want to hear, mark my words!

At least someone on here has common sense, Obama also promised to close Guantanamo - same as every politician in the world promises the moon on a stick in an election cycle and fails to deliver the results/manifesto once they've duped enough people into believing in them

Basic fact check:

13th May 2019 - Bolton and Trump declared US ready to send 120,000 US troops to invade Iran
24th May 2019 - Trump sends 1,500 US troops to the middle east
12th June 2019 Trump ad DoD announce an extra moving 1000 or 2000 troops from Germany to Poland (he gets the figures mixed up in his speech, think he meant 1000 on top of the 4,500 already there
2nd August 2019 - Pompeo and Trump pull out of INF nuclear with treaty with Russia with all experts unanimous it would hieghten rather than lessen the threat of nuclear missiles being used and spark an arms race with Russia, China and US

Don't get your 'news' from PR firms or count your chickens before they hatch

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join