It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quite simply the irony of it all.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Information coming out about Pelosi's underhanded dealings and favoritism to family members no doubt will have her changing her tune pritty quickly.

So her brother in law was handed $737 million in taxpayers money to build a solar farm in the Nevada desert.

It was never built - so the question remains, wheres the money and wheres her credibility?

The hypocrisy just keeps piling up does it not ?

Trump really does know how to drain the swamp but tell you what - just how big is this swamp.

Sorry can't get link to work and it is older headlines but lets not forget these facts.

edit on 7-10-2019 by CthruU because: link

edit on 7-10-2019 by CthruU because: link again

edit on 7-10-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Problem is, the pigs have had their snouts in the trough so long that they can't imagine any other way of being. A clean-up of this situation is long overdue.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This is exactly why they are so desperate to remove the President.

This style of # is so brazenly obvious to ANYONE who actually looks into it.

However the media absolutely will not say or do anything to hurt their partners in crime that line their pockets as well.

Add to the fact the hard push to scramble to moral compass of society to the point where money is god, and it doesn't matter how you get it.

It's got to stop.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

your link doesn't work

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Soooo....Trump using his position to dig up dirt on a political rival is cool, right?

Or wasn't that the subject?

American politics is so hard to follow.

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
All good.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Investigating corruption is wrong how?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

No no.. investigating corruption is good. It's just the timing seems a bit loopy if it concerns hypocracy...

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

No no.. investigating corruption is good. It's just the timing seems a bit loopy if it concerns hypocracy...

Peace

So you can only investigate corruption if it isn't near an election?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

If we're going to do investigations onto nepotism, let's do it wholesale... I'm all for that.

But...

Sorry can't get link to work and it is older headlines but lets not forget these facts.

You didn't provide us with facts or sources.

Just doing a quick google, I'm getting a whole host of results saying this story is from 2011, and it doesn't look like your claims are adding up.

Frankly I think you're representing this the way you want it represented, the same way the left presents a Trump story.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Peace

What do you expect with the democrat partly. Investigating Trump for over 3 years, but when Trump does it they cry about oh no your not suppose to do that to a political rival. lol. Why do they do it then? Hypocrisy at it's finest.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

as much as i dont like her but you are right, my search results say it was back in 2011 and at that time he wasn't a member in the board of directors

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Soooo....Trump using his position to dig up dirt on a political rival is cool, right?

Peace

It's called doing his job.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Peace

Whataboutism for a point. Unfortunately, there will be a 2 point deduction for not addressing the OP in the slightest.

So at this point, you owe us one.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
a reply to: CriticalStinker

as much as i dont like her but you are right, my search results say it was back in 2011 and at that time he wasn't a member in the board of directors

Plus from what I'm seeing it wasn't tax payer dollars, but rather a government mediated loan with private lender.

There is no shortage of things to be critical on Pelosi for, whether it be the dire state of affairs in her home state, her questionable platform, or the fact she is letting green politicians take over her party and dictate the direction to the fringe against most of America's wishes.

But using tabloid level dirt that has too many cracks to stand up to and calling it facts is no better than the left running with stories using anonymous sources and little if any facts.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Okay...(I hope this will get me that point..)

Those assertions are false.

As we wrote in 2011, the $737 million loan guarantee from the Department of Energy was not provided to Ron Pelosi (which the story later names) but to a subsidiary of SolarReserve, for the Crescent Dunes solar facility in Tonopah, Nevada — a project that supported 600 construction jobs and created 45 permanent jobs, according to the department.

What’s more, taxpayers didn’t loan the company $737 million.

The company received a loan guarantee, which the Energy Department defines as an agreement “between the government, private creditors and a borrower — such as banks and other commercial loan institutions — that the Federal government will cover the borrower’s debt obligation in the event that the borrower defaults.” It is not an outright loan of taxpayer money; the government shares in the financial risk of projects “that employ new technologies that are not yet supported in the commercial marketplace or where private investment has been inhibited.”

factcheck

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Well this thread died quick...

Now I'll never know what I still owe this great community.

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
Information coming out about Pelosi's underhanded dealings and favoritism to family members no doubt will have her changing her tune pritty quickly.

Oh the irony.

"I can't get any facts on this and this is old news, but still, look over here!"

I am very much interested in reading about this, can you please provide any credible sources?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join