It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sphinx controversy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
you are right we all have a path to walk and not one of them is wrong.

i felt as if i just read myself in your writting..as if i looked into a mirror so clear.

"those who have less altruistic spirits. They will not be able to attain it cuz of that, ".....i feel you are wrong here....black magic abounds..
just the fact that we/or anyone can think a negative thought..black magic and good thoughts..white magic..nuf said..

i have often wished to not have this knowledge..and at the same time,i dig deeper to unearth it..not that it is not unearthed,but more so to understand in earthly terms..to take words that seem so insignifant to me and to put it in words..

i feel it is needed so to help thru more so example than words all this and to blend the earthly with the heavenly for all to see..therefore words needed for those that need words to form reality..and i need to be specific so to have the vision be correct,for if a word is misplaced or a wrong word used..the truth can be so altered..change a word/a number/sound/vibration etc and you change reality..

i tend to ramble when i speak and to many it sounds like a riduel...i have been told many and those ridules will make sense when one is ready to see..

it is good to know that there are others just like me..i know there are..but its not everyday you find one..
abracadabra

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
someone mentioned inventions....i laugh at inventions...
not really they come from our higher self..
'thou i have to say...these inventions are not needed..
for example..i was just reading about orgonic energy inventions..and i dont know what they do with them...i read one mans experiences,what he felt etc..
and i say why an invention...one is not needed...you just need to look at a different angle..
you can see the ether....you can work with it...
ok that was just an example of what i am trying to get at with inventions..

guess the world thinks so much....i too.i am a great thinker..i let it come and go and watch..
i was told why walk across the water when you can take a boat,less energy..
on that note i need to step into the ether..

just as the fish in the water you can not see what you really live in.
sometimes you can see the light in the strangest of places if you look just right..
here is a clue to help everyone along their way,unfortunatly for the majority due to our way of life and other reasons(to much outer stimuli)..go with the flow..dont resist no matter what..
i often feel as if i am a pawn on a chess table for the gods..strategically placing me,and i as the pawn speaks to them and help them guide me..

aaaaaaaah dimensional doorways timegates fractuals love nature the will creative visulization...some of the inventions i like..

some i dont like wires anything beyond a simple tool clocks plastics
time is 11:11 well i do like numbers

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I like numbers too......1111 is a great one, tonight my virus scan scanned that number of directories. I see that and 1122 very often, and also last year when I looked at my workvan odo to see how much farther I could go on my propane reserves, the odo read 577 777 and the trip odo read 77.7 kilometers. But my favorite number is 13, as you may have surmised from my nicname. It has always been lucky for me, and is imho a significant number relative to the planets various time cycles and resonance.
The Sphinx, 13 000 years ago, stared due east at the constellation of Leo rising just before dawn on the solstice, and now we are nearing the Mayan date of 13.0.0.0.0 Baktun, which is a calendrical rollover of an equally long timeperiod. I digress.......
On topic, I believe that Khafre had his image carved into the Leonine visage of the Sphinx, and that the religious cleric who ordered the defacing of it via the removal of its nose did so for different reasons than was recorded. But that is just my conspiratorialist bent. I think they just didn't like how African it looked.........and not cuz it offended them as an icon of idolatry, as was claimed at the time.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
someone mentioned inventions....i laugh at inventions...

Sorry, in an early post you said your intentions were of sanity, I thought it said your inventions were of sanity.

I misread it, my apologies.

Speaking of enlightenment, has anyone here the gift of astral projection?

[edit on 12-3-2005 by bpletcj]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bpletcj

I have seen it happen, but I don't know much about it. Last year my fiance AT'd 250 miles and visited a woman I had met online, then told me about it, and then that night I got the email from my friend asking if my fiance had mentioned it.

i

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII

I have seen it happen, but I don't know much about it. Last year my fiance AT'd 250 miles and visited a woman I had met online, then told me about it, and then that night I got the email from my friend asking if my fiance had mentioned it.

i

See that is interesting, I am trying to find more people that can AP or AT. This is a subject I have been interested in for a few years know and would like to learn more of others experiences.

If you or anyone else would like to share them with me please U2U me or check out a thread I started.

"http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread126015/pg1'"

I figure just like anything else the more people share their knowledge the more people will understand this is something anyone can do.

Humans have been doing it for thousands of years, it is just got pushed back as stories and legends.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
astral projection
i was born into it..as i believe most of us do it when we are young..
you can teach yourself to do it..
i have not in some time..the last time i did it..i projected to a friends home and she called me up..she was kind of hysterical..thinking she just seen me for a second..i told her she must have been tired..
i seen her call me and had the phone in my hand to recieve her call..the phone did not even ring..
anyways.just one of countless stories..

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
That is an excellent example.

That reminds me of a story ( not involving AP though)

I have an uncle that lives in AZ and we have almost a telepathic link.

I might go months with out speaking to him then all of a sudden I will think of him and a split second later the phone is ringing and it is him.

I have always been a little freaked out about that.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
there are no secrets...it is just that most of the world does not see that it is dreaming..a sleep and awake...
we are ignorant of the nose in front of our faces..

most of the world is sleeping..

be self aware

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
if things are not covered up,then whats up with the ancient egyptian caverns in the grand canyon found in the late 1800s..why was it sealed and hushed

Whats that supposed to be about?

he could not accept it

So then the people that can't won't accept it. THe pre-columbus evidence wasn't covered up. The people that didn't like it didn't accept it, the people that considered the evidence did accept it when the evidence supported it. If it was too much for some people, then why cover it up? It'd make no difference to them.

if people understood their full potential...this could be a scary world

Why would haveing another ancient civilization that most people aren't interested in going to do that?

just knowing the power i have...i am glad my intentions are saintly.

And what 'powers' are those?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

That is an excellent example.

That reminds me of a story ( not involving AP though)

I have an uncle that lives in AZ and we have almost a telepathic link.

I might go months with out speaking to him then all of a sudden I will think of him and a split second later the phone is ringing and it is him.

I have always been a little freaked out about that.

dont be......
embrace it, and be joyous that there is something going on that is more exciting than laboratory rats and brain research.
It is the wonder of life, the great mystery, and I am in awe of it.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
yes in awe is a great state to be in to accept what is.
when reality unfolds before me through my unbending clear visions on one end and intuitive on the other to know what is happening next.

i just shrug my shoulders an awful lot and dont think about it really,just a giggle to amuse my little self....

differentiate what comes first a thought and then a feeling or a feeling then a thought.. there is something to this.

the gazing greenman

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If my feelings and my thoughts are in disagreement, or said another way, my heart and brain disagree, I find that my heart is the one for me to pay heed. When I ignored my gut feeling, or instinct, cuz my mind was saying to do the opposite, I usually learned a painful lesson from the experience.
Follow your heart, that is my feeling. Of course my thoughts on the subject are that my feelings are not logical, and therefore the riskier option to take.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I agree, 9 out 10 times when I do something unethical I get a premonition of a negative outcome. and it usual comes true in some form or another.

I am learning to trust those feelings.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I agree, 9 out 10 times when I do something unethical I get a premonition of a negative outcome. and it usual comes true in some form or another.

I am learning to trust those feelings.

Of course, that makes perfect sense to me. I was referring more to other seemingly innocent or insignificant choices, like which line to get in at the check out, or whether to go to a party or not, or which route to drive to work.... I try to listen to my heart in all choices.
Probably the most obvious one is when my heart or my gut tells me not to trust someone..........I have learned to pay close attention then.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I agree we need to listen to our inner voice much more then most of us do.

If only I could get clearer premonitions on the stock market I would be OK.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
do not follow the mind it just plays tricks on you
follow your heart it knows the way

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join