It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Over, Trump Will Be Impeached, They Have A Confession!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It has been highly entertaining, even if a little frustrating, watching these people twist themselves into knots. Biden's withholding money for corrupt purposes is ok. Trumps withholding money (which didn't actually happen, but even if it had) to pressure an investigation into corruption is not ok.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Hahahahhaha!

A confession to WHAT?

The contents of the 'call'?

Nothing in there to impeach over.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

We are early in this process, number one,” Fox [News Political Editor Chris Stirewalt] said. “Number two, the whistleblower doesn’t matter anymore. … The whistleblower is substantially irrelevant. The President confessed on television — he said, ‘I did it,’ and then he added China to it, which sort of obviates the question about is there a whistleblower, isn’t there a whistleblower.”

“The press needs stuff every day to feed the bulldog,” he continued. “Every day you gotta make a living out there, and every day you need something to try to move this story forward, but right now, it all looks pretty simple. There are enough Democrats to vote to impeach the President … and they’re gonna impeach him on something that’s pretty straightforward.”

And thats where our news industry is these days. Coming up with "stuff" to feed the bull dog. Very day they got to "move the story forward".

link

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

hahahaha - I can just visualize those little Trump hands going for a gun during an impeachment testimony. Meanwhile some of those "lifer" useless eater Senators throw walking sticks at him trying to dodge the bullets

maybe something like this

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This idea that political candidates receive complete and total immunity is nonsense. The crimes of a former VP are totally relevant, especially if he is running for office. What's good for the goose is obviously good for the gander. So disgusted, and so incredibly baffled that so a large group of people want to play partisan politics

ETA - hopefully we will start to see the product of some legally acquired FISA Warrants soon. The idiots think they are above the law
edit on 7-10-2019 by onthedownlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: CthruU

What's the relevance of that post in this thread?

That you disown or own your country of choice as it suits you? At least stand for something and be consistent

What is wrong with you ? - i will not blindly follow anyone or anything except what i believe to be the correct decisions based on the majoritys welfare.
The majority here is the value of life - no matter who's.

I stand for exponentially more than you will ever be able to see/comprehend with that tunnel vision you possess.

Your not remotely as smart or as perceptive as you think you are - now go get that crystal ball checked it's acting like a cheap ass GPS sending you down the wrong path.

As usual.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Like I said - 1 minute you're pseudo American talking about the constitution next you're from Australia worrying about a $200 fine. Maybe join the Brexit debates next - making out you're Irish?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Dfairlite

" Nancy pelosi was very specific when she said he confessed to: "violating his oath of office "

Ah , Just the Facts Ma'am ....

Here's the "facts" "ma'am" 😎 🐇

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I Want More , I Want More . His Eyes are Open !

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: SeaWorthy

hahahaha - I can just visualize those little Trump hands going for a gun during an impeachment testimony. Meanwhile some of those "lifer" useless eater Senators throw walking sticks at him trying to dodge the bullets

maybe something like this

'Little Trump hands'?

Seriously. What are you? 12?

SMFH

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I think they were just referring to the ongoing joke, as a joke?

abcnews.go.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join