It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Over, Trump Will Be Impeached, They Have A Confession!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
You'll see it in every comments section on every news website and all over social media. It's over, trump confessed. He will be impeached and removed and america can go back to being...? IDK, I don't think that matters to them.

What he confessed to is anyone's guess. Nancy pelosi was very specific when she said he confessed to: "violating his oath of office." Which part nancy?

Here's the oath:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Faithful execution of the job? Nope. I mean after all, he's making sure laws are being followed. Pretty sure that's part of the president's job.

Preserve, protect, and defend the constitution? No, he's been doing that well. The only people in america not doing that is the DNC.

So I guess we'll have to wait for the democrats to tell us what exactly he confessed to, but by golly, know he confessed to something!

A link to nancy's comments

ETA:
The democrats seem to operate under the false illusion that fealty to the US is fealty to the democratic party. Therefore any investigation or accusation against them is an accusation against america and likely is treason.
edit on 7-10-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Got a link - I'm finding nothing.

But if he has given in to exhaustion or more likely been drugged then the only thing that's over is our rights and freedom.

edit on 7-10-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

It's an old quote from nancy from a few days ago. I added a link for reference. My OP may be a little bit sarcastic.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Marching orders came out from the 6 holding companies that control 90% of the U.S. media.

1. Say that the U.S. House has enough votes to begin impeachment of President Trump.

2. Say that President Trump confessed to asking Ukraine and China to interfere in the 2020 Presidential election.

Those are the two LEAD ITEMS on our Chicago ABC/CBS news tonight. More important than the 16 shootings in town this weekend, or Chicago School Teachers going on strike tomorrow.

I don't know how excited with glee President Trump will allow the Democrats to get, before he turns loose the lions on them. But I'm sure he's tempted to do it more with each passing week.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The hilarious part about him having "confessed" to asking for "interference" is that no one believes the media anymore. So when they see those words they say "what interference?" and look it up. Only to find he's actually pushing these countries to enforce anti-corruption laws that were broken. That's not election interference, trump isn't even in an election right now! Only the dems are!

I guess if my options are:
A) Allow foreign interference in our elections (AKA putting corrupt politicians in jail)
OR
B) Allow corrupt politicians to run for office without mentioning their corruption in the US

I'll take option A every single time.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

edit on 10/7/2019 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hopefully they will start reporting it here soon.

I like playing with people's emotions. The believers get so irate when you point out how long they've been enjoying this ride for.

Then they crack when you remind them we got 4 more great years of this guy giving the PC culture a big middle finger. Their biggest weapon the media has detroyed itself and watching it try to fix itself is hilarious.

And no I'm not mean it's just that if people aren't going to decide their own realities for themselves, mine is a better one than the one the media paints.

For me at least

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

" Nancy pelosi was very specific when she said he confessed to: "violating his oath of office "

Ah , Just the Facts Ma'am ....

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

more likely been drugged then the only thing that's over is our rights and freedom.

Our rights and freedoms? Are you American all of a sudden?

Weren't you crying about a potential $200 infringement as an Aussie in this thread....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

If Trump actually gets impeached it will prove he's really not just part of the machine.

It's the worst possible outcome for the Trump haters, plus you end up with a real right winger if he does get impeached.

It's not gonna happen though so you can rest easy.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

*Admitted

Transcript of Pelosi's dribble (from your source) ....

and this week the President has admitted to asking the President of Ukraine to take actions which would benefit him politically. The actions of the Trump Presidency reveal the dishonorable fact of the Presidents betrayal of his oath of office, betrayal of our national security & the betrayal of the integrity of our elections

Pelosi must think Americans and anyone paying attention are as dumb as dog sh!t, the stupid bitch can't separate fantasy from reality.

I don't care if Trump stays President or is bought down - HE'S NOT THE PROBLEM.
edit on 7/10/2019 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

It's an old quote from nancy from a few days ago. I added a link for reference. My OP may be a little bit sarcastic.

Fair enough, i can take myself of life support then.
Ta.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Wait until the cross examination, when he puts every one of them on stand.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

more likely been drugged then the only thing that's over is our rights and freedom.

Our rights and freedoms? Are you American all of a sudden?

Weren't you crying about a potential $200 infringement as an Aussie in this thread....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What's the relevance of that post in this thread????

So i had a rant about an Australian issue, so what????

Better get your crystal ball serviced, it's outa wack, plus no matter where someone may reside temporarily it doesn't change where they were born.

Get a grip, and try staying on topic for once.

edit on 7-10-2019 by CthruU because: 1

edit on 7-10-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I haven't believed anything the propaganda media has been pushing for years. Their butt kissing obama years clinched it for me and now their foaming at the mouth reporting of President Trump clearly proves a major bias in the news. I'm hoping that more then enough people have woke to this fact to ensure a landslide victory for Trump in 2020.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
There's a simple question for Nancy and her friends in Washington and the media.

Do you think that running for President or being a political opponent to the sitting US Executive Branch (Which is responsible for enforcing the law) means you are exempt from being investigated for corruption?

If their answer is yes, then one would have to ask them why they initiated and participated in an investigation into Donald Trump when he was running for President and after he was elected. Why did they enlist the help of foreign govts. and foreign agents then?

If their answer is no (which obviously it should be), well, their argument sinks.

There is legitimate reason to investigate Joe Biden (and many others). To try and remove the top law enforcement official in teh land because they don't like that he investigating one of their party is an abuse of Congressional power.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Marching orders came out from the 6 holding companies that control 90% of the U.S. media.

1. Say that the U.S. House has enough votes to begin impeachment of President Trump.

2. Say that President Trump confessed to asking Ukraine and China to interfere in the 2020 Presidential election.

Those are the two LEAD ITEMS on our Chicago ABC/CBS news tonight. More important than the 16 shootings in town this weekend, or Chicago School Teachers going on strike tomorrow.

I don't know how excited with glee President Trump will allow the Democrats to get, before he turns loose the lions on them. But I'm sure he's tempted to do it more with each passing week.

Hearing you.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

To try and remove the top law enforcement official in teh land because they don't like that he investigating one of their party is an abuse of Congressional power.

Take that which you are guilty of and accuse your opponent of doing it.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: carewemust

The hilarious part about him having "confessed" to asking for "interference" is that no one believes the media anymore. So when they see those words they say "what interference?" and look it up. Only to find he's actually pushing these countries to enforce anti-corruption laws that were broken. That's not election interference, trump isn't even in an election right now! Only the dems are!

I guess if my options are:
A) Allow foreign interference in our elections (AKA putting corrupt politicians in jail)
OR
B) Allow corrupt politicians to run for office without mentioning their corruption in the US

I'll take option A every single time.

But, but ... don't you know?

Exposing the corruption of any Democrat or career Politician IS interfering in elections. At least that is the way the swamp sees it.

Ever wonder how when most are elected to a federal office they are upper middle class. Then mysteriously within a term or two are millionaires, then a term or two later are multi-millionaires, all on a annual salary of around $250 K? How do they do it? Hmmmmmmmm - that is why the swamp stinks so badly

To expose how they do it, is to stop them from being reelected, is now interfering in elections. I get it.

The ONLY way to stop this is a 2 term limit for all federally elected politicians, but the swamp won't allow it, won't have it. The biggest excuse will be we need "seasoned" politicians to run the country. Yeah, well seasoned with tons of money from questionable sources. Ooops, did it again, slap me silly - that could be construed as wanting to interfere in the gravy train federal office elections.

edit on 10/7/19 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

It's like them bringing forward their second whistleblower with firsthand knowledge of the transscript ... that was fully released to public.

Ooo, eee, ah, this person has firsthand knowledge of what we all know ... Wow!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join