It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So where is the US end of the Biden Investigation????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Every department head of every branch of federal law enforcement and intelligence is a trump appointee....

The head of the DOJ, FBI, CIA , exc... all trump appointees..

Trump even has a Supreme Court majority for fraudulent challenges later..

So why isn’t Biden or son under investigation by the US side of things...

While we are at it...

Why hasn’t hillary, comey, McCabe , Obama, Pelosi, Muller and everyone else trump has accuse of felonies been indicted, prosecuted or even seriously investigated at all?!?!

I mean assuming trump has ANYTHING resembling legitimate evidence of criminality and he can declassify anything, why isn’t he prosecuting anyone he has promised he would prosecute?!?!

It would ONLY benefit him..... There is no lose for trump in holding the corrupt accountable if he has evidence of that corruption...

Hell, it would help validate some of the still remaining unproven claims if he actually held someone he has accused of misconduct, accountable..

So what gives??

How can him and the conservatives run everything, yet it is only his friends being prosecuted for corruption????

This seriously blows my mind , and has for decades because this really is not new..

Conservatives have been doing this whole ..

1) make up a fake scandal..

2) hype your base up promising to hold people accountable..

3) have congressional hearings where you pretend like the scandal is real..

4) the hearing quietly finds the accused’s actions “troubling but not criminal “

Because troubling is free and criminal requires actually proving your case..

5) still pretend the scandal is real, but stop talking about it and create new scandal..

6) wash, rinse and repeat

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Are you calling Joe Biden a liar?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Biden is under investigation 😎

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny
I have one question... How many outsiders (politically) have ran on cleaning up the system are then changed by that culture so to say... end up being eaten by that dragon they went to slay. The Trump is not rolling over and taking it in the butt like they expect every one in DC to do. As far as appointees how many are simply hangovers from the four prior administrations, which have keep this country in a state of international conflicts, which is another rabbit trail to go down. So there is a lot that Trump is fighting Washington crap swamp we've been belly acken for several years about.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

?!??

Reaching much?

Lol

I’m asking why trump is not indicting the Biden’s from the US end....

And while I’m at that asking why NO ONE is getting indicted... well no one who isn’t a trumpet at least..

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
"Biden" their time and investigating.
They don't want epic tripe failures as Liberals have been presenting .
That looks really , really bad .

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sure......

Just like Hillary was.... comey was.... strok was, Obama was, McCabe was...

You keep saying that, but I never see anything happening.....

I mean “lock her up “ and all...

So is Hillary still under investigation too or is that a dead issue now?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Not clean up the system....

Hold one person out of the 50 he has publicly accused of felonies , accountable..

Just one...

Almost dozen of his close campaign team and family friends have been indicted, prosecuted and convicted..

Not one person trump has accused is in any trouble at all..

McCabe lost his retirement, but gained a lifetime of book deals and speaking fees.... so I mean he took some kinda hit, but that’s it...

“Lock her up “ was a main rallying cry , but is anyone still pretending they think trump will prosecute Hillary??? Helll no.

The truth is NONE of trumps allegations were either true or they were par for the course, perfectly legal corruption that everyone on both sides does...

Because an indictment would require him to back up his claims and he knows he cannot. So he hypes up the sheeple by saying whatever dumb stuff pops into his head , and they lap it up like it actually makes sense.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

?!??

Reaching much?

Lol

And while I’m at that asking why NO ONE is getting indicted... well no one who isn’t a trumpet at leas

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

About hangovers, almost none.

Trump fired them all... long ago. Trump hand picked everyone’s boss..

So any conspiracy against trump would have no big , big wig protection.. anyone involved would be risking their jobs and freedom..

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Yes, I too am eagerly awaiting the findings of all the US investigations into Joe Biden

Does anyone have a suggestion of where I might go to read fully about how those investigations are going?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Someone a while back on the news somewhere said something to the effect of "real investigations with real investigators never become public until a formal announcement is made. It could take months or years, but you will not know it is happening until you hear the indictment."

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Sure......

Just like Hillary was.... comey was.... strok was, Obama was, McCabe was...

You keep saying that, but I never see anything happening.....

I mean “lock her up “ and all...

So is Hillary still under investigation too or is that a dead issue now?

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hillary was the only politician I believe was dirty enough to serve time. Even Biden doesn’t deserve time in my opinion. Hillary is the poster child for a corrupt politician.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I think Guiliani is charge of it.

We need another Benghazi investigation.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

?!??

Reaching much?

Lol

And while I’m at that asking why NO ONE is getting indicted... well no one who isn’t a trumpet at least..

Tick tock

edit on 6-10-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I asked this two weeks ago. Nobody commented and gave an opinion.

The fact is, our own agencies investigated and cleared the Bidens. Then it appears Trump just decided if his own people won't do what he says, he'll go to "other" people and tell them.

With every day, this appears more mob like in behavior. Makes my hair stand that people are defending this, just seems so sleazy.

*shudders*

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi

The fact is, our own agencies investigated and cleared the Bidens. Then it appears Trump just decided if his own people won't do what he says, he'll go to "other" people and tell them.

With every day, this appears more mob like in behavior. Makes my hair stand that people are defending this, just seems so sleazy.

*shudders*

I already answered.

Real investigations are not in the news until real indictments are handed out.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

*shudders*

The fact is, the Obama/Biden administration cleared the Bidens on this issue.

Duh?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

*shudders*

I already answered.

Real investigations are not in the news until real indictments are handed out.

So you think there is a re-investigation.

Ok, I'll bite.

What do you have to support this other than your opinion?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join