It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just want to see a high profile politician go to prison just once

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I don't care if it's a Democrat or Republican. I'm just sick and tired of all the baseless mud-slinging with supposed laws being broken left and right and we have absolutely no justice. Please Republicans I'm begging you to indict Hillary, Bill, or Barack, or Michelle. Please stop mud-slinging and do something for a change!!

If our government is so corrupt then it should be easy to indict SOMEONE!!! PLEASE, ANYONE!!!

I just want a small shred of justice before I die.

edit on 6-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

They're working on it, though painfully slow. They want to make sure they have all the evidence and get it right. Trouble is that they would keep finding new information. If Hillary doesn't get charged, there is a huge problem. I want the hearings to be public as we have suffered through all this time and deserve to see justice served.
edit on 6-10-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I don't think there's any evidence. I think it's all baseless mud-slinging to score cheap political points. If there was any real evidence of wrong-doing I just can't imagine charges would not be brought. I think it's more the case they do no have evidence but just opinions. There are a lot of people who think their opinions are facts. So I imagine they think their own opinions are real evidence. I think the reason they don't bring any cases forward is because a judge would just throw it out based on the "evidence".

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

All kinds of politicians have been convicted of crimes..

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Federal list..

en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 6-10-2019 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Night Star

I don't think there's any evidence. I think it's all baseless mud-slinging to score cheap political points. If there was any real evidence of wrong-doing I just can't imagine charges would not be brought. I think it's more the case they do no have evidence but just opinions. There are a lot of people who think their opinions are facts. So I imagine they think their own opinions are real evidence. I think the reason they don't bring any cases forward is because a judge would just throw it out based on the "evidence".

So there is no evidence that she had a private server that she passed classified information on?

Or there is no evidence that she destroyed evidence that was under subpoena?

Because Comey said she did.

~confused~

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Just Democrats? Are all Republican politicians good then, or were you just using an example?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Rod Blagojevich?
Anthony Weiner?
Duke Cunningham?
Scooter Libby?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You surely saw Joe bragging on how he strong armed Ukraine. Right?

They should just put him in a mental hospital for dementia. He is about ready anyway

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

Just Democrats? Are all Republican politicians good then, or were you just using an example?

How about we start with anti Constitutionalists, and move forward from there.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Can you die happy now?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Blagoyovich did

Jaden

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
People still do not understand how it all works, even though it is staring them in the faces every single day and there are countless books about it.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

There certainly was evidence for Hillary to have been charged at least. The private server is a federal violation of the basic fundamental transparency laws in government. One could have filed a FOIA request, and the State Department would have searched government servers and found nothing, knowing full well that the private server was being used.

While a definitive violation, it's not necessarily one that would have her led off to prison, but certainly would have resulted in serious embarrassment, a big fine and most likely an end to her official career. Also would have become a major embarrassment and a scandal for the "scandal free" administration of President Obama.

We know for certain that in addition to the relatively low level violation of the private server use that it was elevated to a whole new level of major violation when classified material was exchanged using the private server. Imagine the Secretary of States distro list, and how many people became automatic felons from sending and redistributing them from authorized goverment computers. This is a major violation and again was again covered up to avoid any scandal to taint the Obama administration.

We have heard some reports from the IG investigation that many State Department employees have been told that they have been implicated in the exchange of classified emails, simply because they sent the "boss" an email during the course of their normal duties. Some knew and even helped cover it all up. This would have resulted in charges for you and me, and anyone else, but she skated by because of her status.

I agree with you that most of the exchange of accusations being lobbed around the Capital as of late from both sides are mostly political theater and will lead nowhere. It does shed light on lots of unethical behavior, not necessarily illegal but certainly fireable offenses in the corporate world if discovered if only because of the awful optics and resulting bad publicity. If some of things we have heard actually come to light in regards to Comey and Brennan, I do believe we could see charges, a conviction is another story. DC juries and judges can be as partisan as the politicians so maybe.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

If our government is so corrupt then it should be easy to indict SOMEONE!!! PLEASE, ANYONE!!!

And people in hell want ice water, too.

The odds of either actually happening don't exist. Edit: However, if people got off their lazy asses and examined who they vote for more critically, and held those people's feet to the fire when necessary, it might. But this country is far FAR too lazy to do it.
edit on 10/6/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Never going to happen. Hastert went to jail for like a year and the evidence was thick. He is free as a bird now.

Nobody on that level is going to jail. Once they start doing that it sets the standard that they all could go to jail. Can't have that happening. Almost everyone in Congress is guilty of some form of crime. They end up getting warnings or fines if it's serious. The rest of us go to jail. Unfortunate but that is our system and the system of most governments.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I don't care if it's a Democrat or Republican. I'm just sick and tired of all the baseless mud-slinging with supposed laws being broken left and right and we have absolutely no justice. Please Republicans I'm begging you to indict Hillary, Bill, or Barack, or Michelle. Please stop mud-slinging and do something for a change!!

The Internet, to the rescue...

List of American federal politicians convicted of crimes From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Come on Mt Trump, with all your 'draining the swamp' you are looking really lackluster).

edit on 6/10/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

move to Illinois, loads of those folks, govs etc...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Can you die happy now?

Ummm not yet.

Their would still be a overwhelming drive from the OP to prosecute and jail anyone who doesn't believe whole heartedly in biblical scripture.
edit on 7-10-2019 by CthruU because: 1

new topics

top topics

join