It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is part of the NWO 500 million?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tooprotected

I live in new Zealand.

We are like, thousands of miles away, our exports exceed our imports and we are actually quite self sufficient in nearly everything essential. Our tech industries might take a hit, though.

We have no need of a cull and you guys can't get here enough to cause any major damage, so I think we'll all be OK.

Hawaii and Cuba is probably in the same situation, but a bit less so. And the Koreas.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

We are too independent, selfaware and complex to be in selected 500 million. Soros do not love the civilized, career oriented people who know their rights and will fight for their rights... there is no use for us. What they want is selected few who will run the World and other habitants who has status as low as land slaves did.. back to a system World had in middle ages.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It is not about being self-sufficient. It's about being ruled.

If you cannot be ruled. You will be removed.

By the way, if you live on New Zealand, you are in the way. You will be removed.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

the Nazi regime gives us clues as to just whom is to be eradicated/snuffed....

the infirmed, those with mental diseases, the old & aged with no social value

the historic Nazis' rounded up Gypsy/Roma persons, Jews as 'Groups' that had no Aryan Traits

having 'Party membership' was a way to have physical disadvantages sort of overlooked in your favor

ETA

i survived a DP Camp at birth, but my 5 'half brothers' born between 1939-1944 all were short lived...being born during the final years of the Nazi era in mysterious conditions

ever hear of The Boys from Brazil a fictional work---> or was the Idea a real deal?
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on th31157046075507052019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join