It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies of Hunters.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
There are no Witnesses or Physical Evidence of the Tooth

Fairy, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, A Pot of Gold at the

End of the Rainbow, or Unicorns.

There are 5000 Recoded Testimonies in the US/CAN alone,

of these aka Cryptids. Pictures absolutely everywhere now,

Footage, Audio, Military and Historical Documents, 110 DNA

Sequences proven. It is totally illogical and irrational to have

faith they don't exist. Obviously the Churches knew. They

have murials of Greenman, Hell Hounds etc on their walls.

Only somebody with no brain would think they aren't real.

Whether its correct to talk about it or not is another story.

On the subject of that, here is an actual Juvenile Sasquatch

talking to a Researcher recording

m.youtube.com...

And this is footage of a female type 1 Sasquatch. There are

atleast 4 types. These are the least aggressive. m.youtube.com...

Can you imagine if Augustus and Inhaleexale heard this

outside their tent

m.youtube.com...

Or saw this

m.youtube.com...

Have you ever seen 2 fat men with masons Y Fronts running

40 mph with tents

over their heads. Ha Ha Ah Ha Ha

edit on 8-10-2019 by PAUL35791 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PAUL35791
I think the only monster humans need concern themselves with for now is Trump.

Now that problem is an inch tall and half an inch wide that even a gnome can hop over.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Guyfriday

I've been to an after math of a Sasquatch hunt that was conducted.

And what was the aftermath? Did the hunters see or shoot anything not recognized by science?

Cheers

Was it done on October 13th - the day of the Hunter's Moon?

Here's a few pictures of a Hunter's moon...

edit on 10/9/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PAUL35791
...110 DNA Sequences proven.

Suuuuuuure.

Zero of which you've posted or provided a credible link to. At least you're consistently good for a laugh at least once a day.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Ha Ha. Whatever you say Dr Quincy PhD Forensic Detective.

www.sasquatchgenomeproject.org...
edit on 9-10-2019 by PAUL35791 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Duh.

From your 'source':

Given that much of the analysis and discussion concerns genetics, and given that I'm not a geneticist, my general feeling is that any decision about the fate of this ms must fall 'into the lap' of geneticist reviewers. Based on more general issues discussed here, I conclude that the work currently suffers from some areas of obfuscation that prevent me from understanding exactly what it is the authors are proposing.

Oh, hahahaha. Literally one minutes worth of reading for that.

Two minutes in:

This is clearly important information that I hope the public will have access to soon. However, I was immediately taken by surprise after thoroughly reading the manuscript to see such a high reference to Hominins, including the title. I was surprised because there is no substantial evidence presented by the author that the species identified in the 3 whole genomes is a biped. Eye witness accounts are the only data presented to determine or substantiate a biped of any kind.

So LULZ-worthy.

edit on 9-10-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a sasquatch stole it

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This coming from someone with no Science qualifications

pretending he's some kind of Knowitall Hotshot on the

Internet Ha Ha Ha

Are you texting on a monkey bike taking a suitcase to

Aspen with Inhaler.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

WHy are you even here?? Every OP you start and I mean EVERY OP is a waste of internet space.

You provide NO EVIDENCE to any of the ludicrous statements you make, apart from links to terrible, ill-educated YouTubers who are all nut jobs.

At least document your so called facts with scientific, empirical evidence. Something, *anything* from a reputable science journal. Not horsesh*t YouTube videos, not your opinions. ANything substantial

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

WHy are you even here?? Every OP you start and I mean EVERY OP is a waste of internet space.

You provide NO EVIDENCE to any of the ludicrous statements you make, apart from links to terrible, ill-educated YouTubers who are all nut jobs.

At least document your so called facts with scientific, empirical evidence. Something, *anything* from a reputable science journal. Not horsesh*t YouTube videos, not your opinions. ANything substantial

Umm...what he said ^^^^

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ha Ha. Like you two Jabrones would know anything about

Genetics. Where did you get your Degrees from?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ill leave the final word to Dr Jeff Meldrum PhD

Anthropology Idaho St Uni.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I hunt the most dangerous pwey of all...

... wabbits. Huhuhuhuhuh.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

How much field work on this subject have you personally conducted? You seem to attack people who don't agree with you, but you really haven't provided any facts other then a few youtube links to back your argument. Your claim here was about Secret Societies of Hunters, but no where have you brought anything forward on that. It might be helpful for everyone if you did.

These claims of cryptids and geno manipulations are all besides the point. You made a reference towards a group, but never really stated why, other than you weren't going after anyone. So what exactly are you trying to do with this thread?

also neither here nor there, but using the "reply" button helps in understanding who and what you are replying to. Not a necessary thing to do, but a very helpful one.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
There used to be a lot of demon hunter groups based on history. I'm not sure we have any today. So a massive war against demons will be a lose situation. So far only religion can save us under name of Jesus / Buddhism sanskrit. There are how ever secret societies of ghost hunters as I've seen on the news that they say they were ghost hunters and someone died falling off a roof. But then again we are probably losing this war due to lack/loss of knowledge and modern slavery. God is still protecting the planet(not US only) as we would be seeing massive rise of monsters around. I'm pretty sure bigfoot are guardians/wookies protecting us from bad things so far. They haven't done anything to get out of cameras. Try not to piss of bigfoots.
edit on 10-10-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PAUL35791
This coming from someone with no Science qualifications...

You saying the people who peer reviewed the bigfoot 'evidence' in your link have no 'science qualifications'? If not, why did the retards who sent it in to them from bigfootland send it in?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Melba Ketchum is/was a Forensic Scientist. The people who

did the sequences were from different Unis. Ketchum had to

purchase the Journal in order to publish the Peer viewed

results, due to the previous owners being warned not to.

Obviously the things are Classified. When you submit papers

to be reviewed they are first filtered through other

organisations whom can reject them on any technicality they

wish or store them for the future. The results showed a mix

of Old World extinct Apes, Unknown (not in any known DNA

on earth) and Human. Forced Crossbreeding may have

ocurred. Regardless of the DNA, the

inundating witness testimonies and affidavits are sufficient

legal evidence in court and when placed into a Probability

Equation the chances of them not existing are in the order of

Millions to 1. How many times do you have to be schooled

on this.
edit on 10-10-2019 by PAUL35791 because: (no reason given)

(post by PAUL35791 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Since I was there at the scene after the fact, I'm willing to answer questions to what I saw. If you don't believe me as to what it looked like that's fine, and I have no issues with that. When I presented the story I also expect people to ask questions about it (every time I repeat the story people always have questions so I'm used to it) You on the other hand are using other peoples research as your sole resource, but then also expect others to believe what you believe without question.

You supplied no evidence, all you did was provide links to other peoples evidence. So I talk about Shadow People a lot, but look it's not like I don't know what I'm talking about … I've done decades of research into this situation and have also provided evidence with information as to what I'm talking about (Like this thread posting). You haven't really done that. I will say that you have presented us with an interesting topic of Secret Hunting Societies, but you haven't given us any information that reflects any group to what you are suggesting. All I'm asking for; is for you to clarify where you got the idea, or something to back up your statement. You instead provided us with a group that is for the preservation of traditional hunting techniques. This idea of yours of secret cryptid hunting groups isn't out of the question, but you haven't provided us with anything that reflects on that.

Going forward, I hope you will provide either better evidence, better arguments, or just be willing to answer questions in a better fashion.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Here's your peer review...

...there is no substantial evidence presented by the author that the species identified in the 3 whole genomes is a biped.

Whomp-whomp. Try again.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
How is the weather in Aspen Loyd.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join