It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alphabetsville

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This was actually a post to my friends but a few in conflict specifically, the people concerned know exactly I'm talking to them but everything is delicate and emotional so I came up with this lol, thought short stories was the only place for it, for anyone interested of course πŸ˜‚ Anyway it is real and came totally from my heart ❀️

Was daydreaming earlier thinking society is just like some crazy Alphabetsville place where people are like letters, some hooking up together forming words like kindness and love, but then you got the lonely letters like Q, Z, X, even V has a lonely time of it sometimes, those letters nobody even notices apart from the general population and bad letters who team up making words like conflict, and war.

You also have letters who work in pairs, like U and N, when them two are together they can be a pair of bastards, UNkind, UNworthy, UNpleasant, the list goes on I swear, the only good thing is they can always be UNderstanding when together

Anyway, every letter living in Alphabetsville has a magical spirit symbol and they can call on the power of all at their own choosing...
Some spirit symbols and their meanings...

Comma: her spirit brings power to pause and reason things in disputes, not stop the communication, just to breathe, and even change or enhance the message after the pause.

Semicolon: A male spirit, has not the delicacy of his sister Comma, but backs her up and enforces a longer pause between two letters in dispute, but can stay on the same path of conversation. A spirit symbol who should be called at the correct time such is his power. Oh he also thinks his younger brother Colon doesn't have a real job.

Full stop: Holds dominion over all other spirit symbols, she is the Omega, the final word. In all interactions between letters from any socio demographic, if there are two or more full stops in any dispute then there is always war. You must be absolutely sure you are right and true before calling on this spirit.

Exclamation mark: A male spirit symbol with heightened emotional senses. A warning spirit, sees the extremes in any situation and warns the other symbols they are needed. Called on by the letters when they wish to show a final word. The full stop spirit thinks he's a drama queen though.

Question mark:
A mischievous male spirit, causes doubt between too many letters. A powerful spirit because when called on it must be addressed by the other letters involved.

And finally Ampersand, she is the holy spirit symbol of love ❀️
No matter the letters in dispute, no matter the reason, in crisis she can be called upon and will bring every letter in Alphabetsville together, from A to Z, no letter can resist her love, she can bond them all. Call on her when two or more letters are breaking ties because of too many full stops and exclamation marks hanging around causing conflict.

Alphabetsville is a place of harmony, when all our letters hook up we make beautiful words and sentences together! So when you see your own fellow letter friends in dispute just call on Ampersand to join them back together. And if K has fallen out with F but you are friends with both of them then they gotta deal with it because we're all sharing the same alphabet!

edit on 6-10-2019 by DaisyRainbow because: Added picture

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DaisyRainbow

I think it's cute and fun and thank you for writing it!

However, you missed the mystical spirit symbol Period... an emotional female spirit that ends everything.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaisyRainbow
And finally Ampersand, she is the holy spirit symbol of love ❀️
No matter the letters in dispute, no matter the reason, in crisis she can be called upon and will bring every letter in Alphabetsville together, from A to Z, no letter can resist her love, she can bond them all. Call on her when two or more letters are breaking ties because of too many full stops and exclamation marks hanging around causing conflict.

Alphabetsville is a place of harmony, when all our letters hook up we make beautiful words and sentences together! So when you see your own fellow letter friends in dispute just call on Ampersand to join them back together. And if K has fallen out with F but you are friends with both of them then they gotta deal with it because we're all sharing the same alphabet!

I ❀ this. Always been my favorite and I use it often.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Haha thank you! 😁
I thought of it but we call it a full stop here in UK so I couldn't use her sometimes malevolent power in my list of mystical symbols! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DaisyRainbow

Really enjoyed this! Very clever and creative.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Bahaha!

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaisyRainbow

Haha thank you! 😁
I thought of it but we call it a full stop here in UK so I couldn't use her sometimes malevolent power in my list of mystical symbols! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh!!!

I am so sorry I missed the reference!

But thank you again for writing this... I liked it!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Haha don't be sorry! πŸ˜‚
...and thank you, I posted it on my social media and everyone knows who it was meant for lol, seems to have worked as well, had a few private messages from the people concerned and I can see progress fixing some friendships. Sometimes I have to be subtle to reel friends in before going all advice attack mode! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

top topics

join