It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut up about impeachment and get your heads out of your rear.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Buzz word buzz word false conjecture and ... a rather confused attempt to mimic my post.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Gothmog

Got any of those "normal thinking person" facts for that absurd claim Goth?

So , I missed one in the count
The number is now 6

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

Can you name the only President that has joked about suspending elections and taking additional terms in recent history?

The optimal word there is joked, he just pulling the lefts chain and they are going full TDS. Can you name a senator that solicited help to derail an duly elected president from Russia??

Ted Kennedy, when he asked Russia to help get Reagan out of office.

He never got called on that, for some reason...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

A witch hunt? God, you guys aren't tired of that hackneyed phrase yet?

Your posts consist of emotional blathering. Do you really think that I care about your opinions?

Still haven't progressed beyond ad hom drivel?

Sad.

link   

Facts?

We're waiting.

link   

I make a formal challenge to debate and everyone runs away.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Again I ask, can you state your proposition for the debate?

Or is this another occasion of Trump's "normal thinkers" clapping themselves on the back for things they haven't done?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Yeah. I pull the report out when people try to tell me that Mueller exonerated Trump of wrong doing and declared him innocent of collusion and obstruction.

Don't forget, it didn't.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

So, you don't have a proposition then?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I already did.

Allow me to rephrase it.

I formally challenge you to a debate on the validity of the impeachment of President Donald J Trump.
edit on 6-10-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

A witch hunt? God, you guys aren't tired of that hackneyed phrase yet?

Your posts consist of emotional blathering. Do you really think that I care about your opinions?

Still haven't progressed beyond ad hom drivel?

Sad.

~yawn~

Accepted DB's challenge yet?

And please learn what an ad hom is.

If I call you a partisan hack and you ARE a partisan hack, it is not an ad hom.

It is an observation.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Buzz word buzz word false conjecture and ... a rather confused attempt to mimic my post.

The lier of the Senate ol Ted Kennedy went to Russia to seek help to keep Regan from being reelected. This is standard left tactics
if you cant beat them in the ballet box the it's ok to cheat, the ends justifys the means.

This war began when the Congress went Republican under Ginrich, after that and the election of Bush it was the left who started the he's not my president mantra and every time a Repub is elected they denigh the results and live in a state of denial until the next election.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
you would think after 3 years of the same threads you would get bored of this bs and pay attention to the US Navy publicly confirming UFO that they have no idea what they are

and a former US Navy CO coming out on the Joe Rogan podcast stating that hes had several meetings with high level pentagon officials on the topic and they don't know what these things are

seems more important to me than this daily dribble that low IQ people seem to be focused on

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

So, you don't have a proposition then?

You were officially called before me.

Care to respond to DB?

If he doesn't want you, I'll play.

Seems he wants you though.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
you would think after 3 years of the same threads you would get bored of this bs and pay attention to the US Navy publicly confirming UFO that they have no idea what they are

and a former US Navy CO coming out on the Joe Rogan podcast stating that hes had several meetings with high level pentagon officials on the topic and they don't know what these things are

seems more important to me than this daily dribble that low IQ people seem to be focused on

I just have to ask...

Who holds you down and makes you respond in these threads then?

Aliens maybe?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

LOL ... sure, but we don't have far to go ... here you go:

The US Constitution clearly gives the US House of Representatives the power to investigate and bring Articles of Impeachment against the President or any other official.

In more detail, the House investigates, votes on Articles of Impeachment based on that, and the case is tried in the Senate.

We are at the House investigation level at the moment.

Any questions?

link   

I'll take anyone on.

Anyone want to challenge me in the Debate Forum on the Impeachment of Trump?

Any takers?

Anyone?

link   

originally posted by: Helious

This whole fiasco from start to finish is full of half truths, embellishments and non demonstrable "evidence". This is easily proven and already has been on multiple fronts, multiple times.

It's pretty obvious Trump broke the law even if you refuse to accept it.

Trump broke election laws with the Ukraine and just did it again few days ago saying exactly the same stuff but with China. I am kind of getting tired of people putting their party before the Constitution and rule of law. We have election laws for a reason. Trump is NOT above the law contrary to what the Fox news and OAN propaganda is telling you.

"Today, Common Cause filed a complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Election Commission (FEC) alleging that President Donald Trump, his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, and other political operatives illegally solicited a political contribution from a foreign national—by urging Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and other Ukrainian officials to investigate Hunter Biden and 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden. The allegations were first published in The Wall Street Journal, and subsequently President Trump admitted that during a July 25th phone call he pressured President Zelensky to pursue the investigation of his political rival and his son.

Federal law prohibits a foreign national from directly or indirectly making a “contribution or donation of money or other thing of value” in connection with a U.S. election. Federal law also prohibits a person from soliciting or providing substantial assistance in the solicitation of such a contribution from a foreign national. Federal law defines “contribution” to include “any gift … of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office.” And the FEC by regulation defines “solicit” to mean “to ask, request, or recommend, explicitly or implicitly, that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value.”"

www.commoncause.org... bution-from-ukrainian-president/

edit on 6-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

LOL ... you haven't even made a proposition for debate.

And I've already finished with your buddy.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So you accept the challenge?

Good.

I will alert the mods and get it set up.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join