It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut up about impeachment and get your heads out of your rear.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Because I read the transcript and he didn't.

ETA. He didn't need dirt on Biden. We already have video of his admission of that fact.

What Trump was asking for was the Crowdstrike Server.

Care to discuss that?

edit on 6-10-2019 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: infolurker
Maybe this email to Trump Jr. that set up the meeting with Russian spy’s to discuss getting dirt on Hillary???

“Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone”

I mean damn... it literally spells out the collusion narrative root and stem..

Except that Mueller discovered there was nothing there. Trump did not collude with Russia about anything, nor did he do anything of the kind with Ukraine. You guys need to pull your heads out of your rear ends and accept the truth. You've already shown the world how desperate you are to have everyone believe a lie, you just make yourselves look more and more foolish every time you repeat your false drivel.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
You Trump folks on ATS are the ones Trump had in mind when he said hat he could shoot a man and not lose voters.
Most of you have read Art of the deal and seen all documentaries about Trump.
If you did, than you'll know that Trump will do anything to win.
Why is it so hard to believe that Trump pressured Ukraine in to digging dirt about Biden's?

It's hard to believe because the Ukraine President who was on the other side of the call said he wasn't pressured and did not feel like he was pressured.

Why is it so hard for you to believe that it wasn't lawful?

Because it was.

As far as doing "anything to win", have you heard of the term "By Any Means Necessary"?

Because if you have, the worst you can accuse Trump of is leveling the playing field.

With the added bonus of him actually helping American citizens instead of wanting to enslave them.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Lumenari

No he was no found innocent... that is hilarious ...

Muller said from the jump that a sitting president cannot be prosecuted..

Muller said he there were only 2 options..

1) he would come out and say the charges were totally baseless and trump was innocent...

2) he found evidence of collusion and would compile it for it congress impeached him and wanted to charge him later...

Option 2 is what happened.

No it did not. You are wrong, again. There was ZERO evidence of collusion! How many times do we have to tell you that before you get it? I swear, you and Silly are just doing this to screw with everyone.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Would that be the same Ukrainian President Zelenskiy that got his requested trip to DC and anti-tank weapons as promised by President Trump?

Hmmmm.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

There was ZERO evidence of collusion!

False. Mueller found numerous instances of collusion, but he also generously opined that the Trump team, Don Jr, Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort, were too inept to properly coordinate with Russia. But they tried. They knew of Russia's interference and welcomed it, used it and coordinated their talking points with WikiLeaks releases.

Also, Mueller cited no less than 10 instances of "obstruction of justice", which Bill Barr said were understandable antics and outbursts, given how Trump was so righteously upset about being unfairly accused.

edit on 6-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Read this.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Helious

Is that your way of getting the last word? What is this doing in the Mud Pit? There's nothing to discuss but your rage. Are you hoping to turn the thread into a bias confirming echo chamber? If so, "Well done!"

This should be in the Rant forum.

At any rate, Trump is going to get impeached by the House. Deal with it.

But, cheer up! Moscow Mitch is promising his jurist Senate vote, and others Repubs' Senate votes, in exchange for cash donations!

Yeah! Justice!

Rage? Get something in? Was there something you wanted to add to thread? Was there something you wanted to have an intelligent debate about or did your entire post dedicate itself to doing exactly of what you accused me of? lol

Hey man, you set the tone. "Shut up 'bout "peachmint" and get your head out your ass!" What's to add?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: olaru12
If everything was fine in the WH, then why so many staff bailing out of total chaos and the continuing leaks from staff.

www.businessinsider.com...

John Bolton is writing a book, should be out by xmas.

Trump is all about being inclusive, everyone should get a little bit of time to lick his boots, if they don't lick them clean enough they're promptly replaced .

That post is actually the model of the democrats strategy as a whole right now and illustrates brilliantly why it is failing. If you can't beat them with facts, if you can't beat them with stats, if you can't beat them with intelligent discussion.......

Just throw in some baseless libel, slander and unfounded claims, maybe some of it will stick! Solid plan, carry on. lol
edit on 6-10-2019 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious

Is that your way of getting the last word? What is this doing in the Mud Pit? There's nothing to discuss but your rage. Are you hoping to turn the thread into a bias confirming echo chamber? If so, "Well done!"

This should be in the Rant forum.

At any rate, Trump is going to get impeached by the House. Deal with it.

But, cheer up! Moscow Mitch is promising his jurist Senate vote, and others Repubs' Senate votes, in exchange for cash donations!

Yeah! Justice!

Rage? Get something in? Was there something you wanted to add to thread? Was there something you wanted to have an intelligent debate about or did your entire post dedicate itself to doing exactly of what you accused me of? lol

Hey man, you set the tone. "Shut up 'bout "peachmint" and get your head out your ass!" What's to add?

I don't know...... Something intelligent, something to debate me on, something to tell me I'm wrong about and why? For starters....... That seems to be the way discussion works as I am aware.
edit on 6-10-2019 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hard to tell the paid for trump shills from the just mentally redundant fanboi types now judging by this thread, not impossible though.
With rudy going total retard and using twoofers as evidence not to impeach the lines are getting blurry for casuals no doubt.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Trump has not only admitted that he asked for investigation of political rivals from Ukraine, but did so in public view again with China. If you have no issue with the President of the US using his office for political gain, then I'm sure you see nothing wrong with what Trump did. If it is wrong, however, Trump has confessed to the crime repeatedly.

That's really not debatable ... whether the House finds evidence to impeach or not? Remains to be seen.

The arguments here are emotional, not factual.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
you guys pay way to much attention to this circus

the circus basically controls every thought you have, what a disgrace; you should be embarrassed by how easily mind controlled you are

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

There was ZERO evidence of collusion!

False. Mueller found numerous instances of collusion, but he also generously opined that the Trump team, Don Jr, Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort, were too inept to properly coordinate with Russia. But they tried. They knew of Russia's interference and welcomed it, used it and coordinated their talking points with WikiLeaks releases.

Also, Mueller cited no less than 10 instances of "obstruction of justice", which Bill Barr said were understandable antics and outbursts, given how Trump was so righteously upset about being unfairly accused.

Ok, so, let me get this straight, the billionaire President of the United States of America and his staff was found to be too dumb to properly collude with Russia. That is seriously your contention and what you are going to stick with? I just want to be 100% certain that is your position.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Its also a swipe at the idiocy of it all, I think the far left and the far right are completely insane and neither side would recognise a fact even it it belted them in the face.

Your playing in the mud, you can't expect to stay clean.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Trump wants to investigate corruption.
-That's bad to the leftists.

Leftists committing corruption.
-That is good for the leftists and should not be investigated.

lolz

Our country is so screwed because we have people actually applauding corruption and fighting the investigation of it. In the open! On social media!

Let me guess the reason, Orange Man Bad! Muh Hillary shoulda' wun!

Good lord! The posts here sure as hell remind me of people that need to wear a helmet when they toilet.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Would that be the same Ukrainian President Zelenskiy that got his requested trip to DC and anti-tank weapons as promised by President Trump?

Hmmmm.

So Trump is the first President ever who provided aid to another country in return for something for our own country?

ZOMFG!!!

IMPEACH!!!!!

Oh wait.... that's legal.

Sorry Charlie.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I'm enjoying this, immensely.

It's just occurred to me why the calls for impeachment are ramping up - the democrats know they have no 2020 candidate palatable to the voter such that they can beat Trump, therefore, their only option is to have Trump eat peaches for pointing out to the planet that Biden is almost as dodgy as Hillary and almost as shifty as Schiff.

Thirteen months out from an election and the democrats have Warren - misses 'I hate Googles power and want to bring them to heel'? Yeah - that'll work. Bernie almost died a few days ago - he's out. Kamala is going backwards in her own polls, Biden is a corrupt sniffing kiddie fiddling freak - he's unpalatable. Tulsi got shown the door - shes out - too conservative and too willing to help Americans.

I swear, at this stage, clown world is in full flight.......honk honk

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

That is seriously your contention and what you are going to stick with?

LOL That's not my contention, that's in the Mueller report! His team was too inept to follow through in their endeavors to coordinate with Russia, to get dirt on Hillary.

Also, Barr is on the record saying that Trump's obvious obstruction of justice was justified because he was frustrated, and righteously and rightfully upset about being the target of an investigation.

Now, the Trump defending talking heads hitting the Sunday talk shows are saying that Trump's desire to have foreign governments investigate the Bidens, the DNC and the so called origins of the "witch hunt", even though he broke the law and violated if oath of office, was justified because he was so frustrated, and righteously and rightfully upset about the witch hunt investigation that Robert Mueller did.

Same story, either Trump's team is inept or Trump himself is emotionally frustrated, and therefore can be excused from breaking the law.

edit on 6-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I think you know your comments are riddled with fallacious reasoning.

Quid pro quo on the basis of good for the country? That seems reasonable.

Using the power of the Office to entice another foreign power to meddle in our Electoral process?

Unacceptable to any real American.

edit on 6-10-2019 by Gryphon66 because: corrected spelling of fallacious

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join