It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut up about impeachment and get your heads out of your rear.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'd like to add, just because you don't like a person, agree with what they say or despise their political or moral values can you make up lies about them and parade them as fact in clever ways to affect the masses and hope that the truth of the matter wont win out.

Democrats have been trying so hard for decades to dumb down their voter base and it's worked but unfortunately, that voter base is still under 50% of the population.

Give it another college go in another 5 years.
edit on 6-10-2019 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Maybe this email to Trump Jr. that set up the meeting with Russian spy’s to discuss getting dirt on Hillary???

“Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone”

I mean damn... it literally spells out the collusion narrative root and stem..

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

This whole fiasco from start to finish is full of half truths, embellishments and non demonstrable "evidence". This is easily proven and already has been on multiple fronts, multiple times.
a reply to: Helious

You are talking about the president at this point...right? or is just straight up full lies? ask yourself that before you go ranting about the Dems....

He is a POS liar.... if you support that, well OK... most people here do.
This site holds me to higher standard than they do the President Of the United States....

But if you want to call somebody a liar, why not start at the top? unless you are afraid?

Are you afraid of of calling out trumps lies? Are you?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Half truths?!?!

Trump was accused of colluding with the russians for dirt on Hillary..

Then gets caught red handed doing EXACTLY the same thing with Ukraine and this elections likely candidate..

LMAO?!?!!

Actually....

Trump was found innocent of using Russia for political gain (remember the Mueller report?)... although Hillary did EXACTLY that.

Trump didn't do the same thing at all... the call was about 2016 election meddling that Barr and Durham are investigating and under our treaty with the Ukraine, our President as chief law officer has to ask Ukraine for permission before the USA takes the investigation there.

Biden was (as always in his life) a side note that should be looked into because... corruption.

You should probably also address to OP... care to stand up for Schiff and his actions?

Or does Trump currently take up so much space in your head that you can't think about anything else...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Half truths?!?!

Trump was accused of colluding with the russians for dirt on Hillary..

Then gets caught red handed doing EXACTLY the same thing with Ukraine and this elections likely candidate..

LMAO?!?!!

Your own post includes the answer to your own rhetoric. "ACCUSED". You see, my friend, the democrats put their best dog sniffer on the Russian collusion case and came up empty. The jury came back with, wait for it....... NO COLLUSION, since you like to illustrate points with all caps.

Now then, just remind me what President Trump was caught "red handed" doing again with Ukraine? I'd imagine with your level of knowledge of current events, probably the same thing he was caught red handed doing with Russia, am I right?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You do realize the only proof they are lies is that Donald denies them....

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Only because he couldn’t be charged while in office lol...

“Good morning
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone”

We know exactly what he did..

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Who is Josef Mifsud?

It's okay if you need to google it.

Who did he work for?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

a reply to: infolurker
Maybe this email to Trump Jr. that set up the meeting with Russian spy’s to discuss getting dirt on Hillary???

“Good morning
Best
Rob Goldstone”

I mean damn... it literally spells out the collusion narrative root and stem..

You do know that there is no "Crown Prosecutor" in Russia...

If you don't start using better sources you are going to look silly.

Oh wait...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Take the night off my friend................

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Heres hoping the far lefties and regular democrats actually start fighting each other and we sit back and watch them kill themselves off.(half joking)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

lolz

We're watching Rome burn and you want to put out the fire!

I'm grabbing marshmallows, chocolate, cookies and drinking!

This is GLORIOUS! We're watching history!

An attempted cup against a sitting president!

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Quoted for hilarity.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a typical version of the Left in America.

Try debating with that.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

No he was no found innocent... that is hilarious ...

Muller said from the jump that a sitting president cannot be prosecuted..

Muller said he there were only 2 options..

1) he would come out and say the charges were totally baseless and trump was innocent...

2) he found evidence of collusion and would compile it for it congress impeached him and wanted to charge him later...

Option 2 is what happened.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

a reply to: JustJohnny

You will never get these idk what to call them... trump followers? to ever admitting a mistake nor trump doing anything wrong.

They will call us Americans traitors for not thinking like they do. They will say the "failing NYT" because there god said it... yet they have no facts to support it. Hell the other day I think 1 trumptard qouted the NYT... ironic, I know.

They will spew there rhetoric and throw numbers out without facts or links, but demand links if anybody speaks bad about there dear leader...

They will jump into every multiple daily anti dem thread and pat themselves on the back, yet anybody posting an anti trump thread has nothing better to do

Yes that is them

If they think trump is a great president, good for them.... If the fact that I do not makes me a traitor??? you all would have been executed when Obama was President.

Mitt Romney should be impeached now because trump said so? LOL Maybe he is a traitor too right?

Traitor, coup... throw those words around like nothing... thay all are a joke....

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Have I had too many herbal supplements this evening, or is there something wonky about the sentence structure in that post?

I often find myself feeling that way these days. TDS is real.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

1) he would come out and say the charges were totally baseless and trump was innocent...

2) he found evidence of collusion and would compile it for it congress impeached him and wanted to charge him later...

OK.. so you're actually brain damaged then.

Because in the Mueller report Mueller (or whomever actually wrote it) specifically stated that there was no evidence of Russian Collusion.

Care to link to me in the report where it says that Trump was found guilty of Russian collusion?

I'll wait.

And of course a sitting President can be prosecuted... Clinton had to settle on a civil case as a sitting President.

edit on 6-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I had much higher expectations of ATS, I have to admit.

I understand Trump has 32% core support that would make statues out of him even if he clubbed a seal right in front of them...

but do they ALL have to be here? Is there no other forum on the internet for this nonsense and propaganda?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

This is a shockingly horrible argument.

The whole Mueller saga was a fiasco and was punctuated when, while questioned publicly, could not remember very important names mentioned prominently in his eponymous report.

He was staggeringly incoherent. Much like your performance this evening.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

hearsay from an undisclosed 3rd party whistle blower

The transcript summary (released by the WH) corroborates it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join