It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut up about impeachment and get your heads out of your rear.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

not only a liar, he is a bad one. His antics on the house floor are at best deplorable and at worst treasonous.
a reply to: Helious

You are speaking about the President right? Maybe you got something mixed up

You are not acting foolishly and ignoring the OP facts are you?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
If everything was fine in the WH, then why so many staff bailing out of total chaos and the continuing leaks from staff.

www.businessinsider.com...

John Bolton is writing a book, should be out by xmas.

If you are draining the WH and the Gov of the Cabal will YOU be able to do it easily?

I would't be able to do that. Rome was not built in a day but it came down hard due to fools getting power and taking the corrupted power absolutely. Which is like the Dem and RINO's propose with their actions.Absolute power when we are a balanced power government practice and a the citizens rule themselves.

Someone in the Cabal don't like that.

If you are one of those in the Cabal, I believe you will be one that is rounded up and given a chance to be judged by 12 for this. Treason might be the charge. Sedition will surely be.

edit on 8-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Half truths?!?!

Trump was accused of colluding with the russians for dirt on Hillary..

Then gets caught red handed doing EXACTLY the same thing with Ukraine and this elections likely candidate..

LMAO?!?!!

Yeah, because he's such an idiot, that he outsmarted the entire intelligence community, and was vindicated on Russian collusion by Mueller, only to then do it again, only less carefully......

LMAO.

Likely not. No matter how much the left wants to believe it, Trump is no idiot.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Schiff isn't necessary, the phone call is enough to impeach this president. So you are right, get your head out of your rears republicans, Trump is criminal and shouldn't be president.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
And Schiff is creepy as well and probably throroughly compromised professionally , morally and ethically. He's been tied to that sex cult NXIVM. I said before that Trump's biggest selling point are those who hate him and are his enemies. He can't be completely bad when you look at the gargoyles out to get him.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You willfully stupid buffoons...
I hate to burst your incredibly stupid bubble, but:
-there are multiple wtinesses, some first hand.
-the claims made by the first whistleblower who had second hand knowledge were confirmed by numerous sources.
-Schiff read the transcripts verbatim. Trump claims he made stuff up, even though we can all literally read the transcript, and people like you are somehow dumb enough to ignore reality in order to believe this incompetent and disgusting buffoon of a con man.
-there is a trail of evidence implicating Trump
-if Trump isnt guilty, why is he trying so hatd to block witnesses from testifying?
-more than half the country supports impeachment.
-they took great pains to hide numerous transcripts away on a highly secure private computer. Weird that the people who bitched about Hillary's emails dont seem to care about this.
-just for good measure: Trump is legitimately the worst president ever, and it's not even remotely close, and will go down in history as such. He has tried to undermine our laws and constitution at every turn. And yet disgusting, gullible, uninformed nitwits like you buy into his blatantly transparent BS, because you are too damn stupid to look at the facts and think for yourself.

Your boy's days are numbered! LOLOLOLOLOL.

The irony if somebody dumb enough to thoughtlessly swallow Trump's transparent and disproven BS telling other people to pull their heads out of their rears is priceless. Dont worry, maybe some day you will be capable of critical and independent thought, and will look back and realize how stupid and gullible you were right now.

edit on 8-10-2019 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus
You willfully stupid buffoons...
I hate to burst your incredibly stupid bubble, but:
-there are multiple wtinesses, some first hand.
-the claims made by the first whistleblower who had second hand knowledge were confirmed by numerous sources.
-Schiff read the transcripts verbatim. Trump claims he made stuff up, even though we can all literally read the transcript, and people like you are somehow dumb enough to ignore reality in order to believe this incompetent and disgusting buffoon of a con man.
-there is a trail of evidence implicating Trump
-if Trump isnt guilty, why is he trying so hatd to block witnesses from testifying?
-more than half the country supports impeachment.
-they took great pains to hide numerous transcripts away on a highly secure private computer. Weird that the people who bitched about Hillary's emails dont seem to care about this.
-just for good measure: Trump is legitimately the worst president ever, and it's not even remotely close, and will go down in history as such. He has tried to undermine our laws and constitution at every turn. And yet disgusting, gullible, uninformed nitwits like you buy into his blatantly transparent BS, because you are too damn stupid to look at the facts and think for yourself.

Your boy's days are numbered! LOLOLOLOLOL.

The irony if somebody dumb enough to thoughtlessly swallow Trump's transparent and disproven BS telling other people to pull their heads out of their rears is priceless. Dont worry, maybe some day you will be capable of critical and independent thought, and will look back and realize how stupid and gullible you were right now.

Schiff read the transcripts verbatim

Come back and talk to us when you learn what the word “verbatim” means. Until then it’s rather pointless for us “willfully stupid buffoons” to have a conversation with you on the topic. Unless you just forgot to hit the”sarcasm off” button at the end of your post? That’s it isn’t it? I mean no one could actually be so willfully ignorant to believe anything you just posted, could they?

.......and speaking of critical thinking......oh nm.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

Excuse me but schiff wrote his own transcript. Look it up.
Also the whistle blowers are using a feedback loop. The 2nd one is the first who actually had 1st hand info. This is a CIA procedure.
This is why we can't have a CIA anymore. They are corrupt.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Please stop.......The transcript of the call shows no wrong doing.

Please stop.......The summary of the transcript shows he conditioned the aid, lawfully appropriated by Congress, to be withheld and contingent on investigating Biden, his political opponent.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: JustJohnny

Wait...so your rebuttal is that Russia wanted to give trump evidence that Hilary was corrupt and broke our laws over there as well probably some of theirs and this is bad why? He never did receive those documents though so again whats your point? We are however finding out more and more about actual provable corruption and seeing more questionable actions from democrats in Ukraine day by day...plenty of reason to have some investigations over. In fact it looks like just that has been going on in quite a few countries including our own. Will you go the way of many past members just like you when it turns out you were wrong all along? Just disappear and never post again?

Or will he do what he did last time and just make another account?

Well then, for 5000$ Alex I will take "who made another ATS account to save face for a few more months"?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
And Schiff is creepy as well and probably throroughly compromised professionally , morally and ethically. He's been tied to that sex cult NXIVM. I said before that Trump's biggest selling point are those who hate him and are his enemies. He can't be completely bad when you look at the gargoyles out to get him.

Yes.. Ok just kinda guessing here, but DJT might be the real life Wick.
edit on 8-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

That is schiffs not the real one.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
oops
somebody got caught leaking

www.foxnews.com...

"The U.S. government had open-source intelligence and was aware as early as February of 2019 that the Ukrainian government was planning to reopen the Burisma investigation," he claimed. "This is long before the president ever imagined having a call with President Zelensky,"

ruh roo

but by all means dems keep this info out in the media

how can there be quid pro quo for something already happening?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I laughed when I read that this morning

Oh hey, just a heads up

some new puppets on the conservative side, one is a "white supremacist"

I asked if he meant surname.

same with some guy ranting on the "conservative side"

like a few days ago, the other side has shown up.

I don't like it from either side but I know the game must be played.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I laughed when I read that this morning

it effectively ends their bs
wonder if the american people will get an apology from pelosi for the wasted time or funds?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

John Solomon DROPS BOMB: Info Omitted from Whistleblower Report - Ukraine was Re-Opening Probe into Hunter Biden's Company in February

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

AMEN! Hey how about fixing the climate and pollution!

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I agree completely that there is significant economic peril in Schiff's shenanigans, I just don't think congress has anything else going for it these days. They need scandals and ire -- on both sides -- because the modern world had rendered them obsolete.

As an institution, Congress hasn't had a big showy "win" in decades. They need this to revitalize their schiffy "careers" and hold on to a measure of relevancy. In a world where Congress can spend 10 weeks arguing over whether or not the government has to repay its loans and pay its bills, career politicians need a true spectacle to continue to dazzle the folks back home.

Silicon valley operates in knowledge cycles measuring in hours, days or weeks. A bunch of old men arguing the minutiae of laws they themselves refuse to read is medieval nonsense at those scales. They have no idea what social media is or is becoming, no understanding at all of data and no group curiosity of anything beyond their tiny, insular little game of school yard tit for tat.

We ceded our representation to a higher power a long time ago, and it wasn't representative democracy.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helious

And by the way, I would have advised the exact same remedy if the circumstances were identical and Obama held office.

So did you? Ignoring the "identical" requirement for a moment.
Efforts to impeach Barack Obama - Wikipedia

During Barack Obama's tenure as President of the United States from 2009 to 2017, certain Republican members of Congress, as well as Democratic congressman Dennis Kucinich,[1] stated that Obama had engaged in impeachable activity and that he might face attempts to remove him from office.[2] Rationales offered for possible impeachment included false claims[3] that Obama was born outside the United States, that he allegedly allowed people to use bathrooms based on their gender identity, an alleged White House cover-up after the 2012 Benghazi attack, and failure to enforce immigration laws. No list of articles of impeachment was ever drawn up and proposed to the Judiciary Committee.

Multiple surveys of U.S. public opinion found that the clear majority of Americans rejected the idea of impeaching Obama, while a majority of Republicans were in favor; for example, CNN found in July 2014 that 57% of Republicans supported these efforts while about two thirds of adult Americans in general disagreed with them.[4]

Btw, your "remedy" wasn't entirely obvious in the OP. Did it boil down to: 'let the law handle it'? Or was it: 'shut up about it'?

For me it seems a bit counterproductive if one wants people to "shut up about impeachment", to make a thread about it, but I can't tell what you really want. The thread title states that that's what you want. But it might not reflect what you actually want to happen with this thread, or the true purpose of or motive for this thread.

It does seem this thread is for the purpose of getting more people to agree with you about the possible impeachment of Trump, rather than to shut up about it. Or see things more your way regarding that subject, perhaps trigger some responses from people on both sides of the fence, or those on the fence; influencing their opinion about impeachment and getting some stars and flags from those who agree with you. Possibly some reinforcing rants that agree with you and tickle your ears (are pleasing to read for you). A bit of ridicule aimed towards those who are attempting to get Trump impeached may be welcomed by you as pleasing as well.
edit on 12-10-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join