It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut up about impeachment and get your heads out of your rear.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Greetings ATS,

For the sake of brevity, I wont bother rehashing the last 12 days of events as I will assume anyone having an opinion on this matter will be educated enough in the circumstance to have a competent understanding of the current events.

Adam Schiff is not only a liar, he is a bad one. His antics on the house floor are at best deplorable and at worst treasonous. Discussing a vote on impeachment for a sitting POTUS in power for 3+ years because of hearsay from an undisclosed 3rd party whistle blower is not only patently ludicrous, it is also purposely damaging to our country, economy and the entire populations state of mind.

This whole fiasco from start to finish is full of half truths, embellishments and non demonstrable "evidence". This is easily proven and already has been on multiple fronts, multiple times.

What is concerning is that the people spearheading this, despite being called out and showed up are still pressing forward. That isn't called legitimacy, it's called a coup.

And by the way, I would have advised the exact same remedy if the circumstances were identical and Obama held office. It's not about partisan politics, it's about common sense, rule of law and ultimately, those we trust in office actively hurting our country disingenuously.
edit on 6-10-2019 by Helious because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Schiff is a proven liar. He repeatedly said he had evidence President Trump had colluded with Russia. Where is the evidence Schiff?

Liar and full political hack.

www.bostonherald.com...

In a sane world, House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff would’ve been canned long ago.

After all, for years he was on CNN’s State of the Union almost nightly making claims like this, “You can see evidence in plain sight on the issue of collusion, pretty compelling evidence.”

Later we saw very compelling evidence that Schiff is a complete fraud.

Unfortunately, lying about President Trump is a career-booster for Dems so Schiff is back at the table.

edit on 6-10-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

However, Democratic voters actually believe it.

All 25% of America.

What the Democrats have just done is essentially taken their chances of retaining the House and a shot at the 2020 Presidential election, rolled them all up, put them into a rocket and shot it into the sun.

I say let it keep going!!!

I for one have a smile on my face every day when I wake up.

The Democrats and the media are killing themselves and they deserve it.

It's the most entertaining thing I've seen in politics for a long time.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I don't think the Democrats really have any intention of actually pursuing impeachment charges. Doing so would eventually result in full discovery for Trump as well as full disclosure of the whistle blower's identity, and necessarily the whistle blower's public testimony under oath. Dems really don't want that.

Lindsey Graham Vows to Have ‘Whistleblowers’ Testify Publicly if Dems Impeach Trump

It's definitely a Hail Mary tactic. Which just shows how desperate they are. We'll see how far they try to take it, but I think their main purpose is delay and deflect.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

All 25% of America.

What the Democrats have just done is essentially taken their chances of retaining the House and a shot at the 2020 Presidential election, rolled them all up, put them into a rocket and shot it into the sun.

They believe it because he chose to lie on the house floor and pretend to read a transcript from the Ukrainian call. He only fell back on the "parody" excuse when he was called out. Americans, journalists live their lives in snippets, not full blown facts and he thought he could pass that off and the message would be damning.

The criminality in that act alone should merit his immediate dismissal. The House of Representatives of the United States of America is not Saturday Night Live and when you are leveling charges such as the democrats are, I don't think anyone can appreciate a "parody" on the house floor.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Don't ruin my little fantasy of them actually taking a vote and going forward.

It would be... epic.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious

All 25% of America.

They believe it because he chose to lie on the house floor and pretend to read a transcript from the Ukrainian call. He only fell back on the "parody" excuse when he was called out. Americans, journalists live their lives in snippets, not full blown facts and he thought he could pass that off and the message would be damning.

The criminality in that act alone should merit his immediate dismissal. The House of Representatives of the United States of America is not Saturday Night Live and when you are leveling charges such as the democrats are, I don't think anyone can appreciate a "parody" on the house floor.

I'm aware of all that.

Do you not think that it is going to come back and bite them in the ass though?

#WalkAway has turned into #RunAwayScreaming, the Democratic base has compressed down to their hard-core members, moderates and independents are horrified at the party and they have managed to piss off the Republican base so much that there will be a MASSIVE voter turnout for them.

It's almost like a textbook case of how a political party commits suicide.

Stay pissed, tell everyone you know and FFS VOTE!!!

edit on 6-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

It would be... epic.

I'm sorry. That was sooooooo insensitive of me!

I know nothing. Nothing I say!

Carry on

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Congressmen like schiff make America look very bad. It makes American people look like foolish puppets following evidence that is not real. We need to get rid of the Senators that are mocking the intellect of the countries citizens. We are not dumb, just because there are some that follow along without actually thinking does not mean the majority of people here are that dumb.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Oh, I think it will come back to bite them on the ass alright. The problem is, they don't seem to care at this point knowing everything that we know. They just keep marching on with this false narrative and insist that the fight is based on Constitutional rights and for our own good............. That is what scares the hell out of me.

reichstag anyone?

link   

not only a liar, he is a bad one. His antics on the house floor are at best deplorable and at worst treasonous.

You are speaking about the President right? Maybe you got something mixed up

link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

It would be... epic.

I'm sorry. That was sooooooo insensitive of me!

I know nothing. Nothing I say!

Carry on

You are probably correct in that there is no real way they can go forward with impeachment proceedings, otherwise they would not have dressed up what they are currently doing as an "impeachment inquiry."

But a girl can dream...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that there's nothing "almost" about it!

There's been a civil war brewing in the Dem party for at least a decade... and it's ready to implode. This isn't about the Dem party itself anymore. It's about the dirty critters who hijacked the Dem party for too long.

I'm just waiting and wonder on when and how it finally does. Will it go out with a bang or a whimper?

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

not only a liar, he is a bad one. His antics on the house floor are at best deplorable and at worst treasonous.

It's OK... we're used to the left not being the sharpest knives in the drawer, as it were.

Have your attendant read it to you and explain the bigger words.

And the name... like Adam Schiff.

Care to not deflect and instead support shifty Schiff's actions?

You know... rebut the OP.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Ok, please tell me what President Trump has lied about regarding the Ukrainian call. I'll be waiting patiently. I'll assume in the meantime you have the same amount of "evidence" as Adam Schiff.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
How they can even mention the Constitution, when they've done nothing but shred it and want to abolish it over the years is almost as appalling as what they're doing to the President.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Common sense is dead. Lies are all we have left.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

More substance-less drivel.

It's always the same.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that there's nothing "almost" about it!

There's been a civil war brewing in the Dem party for at least a decade... and it's ready to implode. This isn't about the Dem party itself anymore. It's about the dirty critters who hijacked the Dem party for too long.

I'm just waiting and wonder on when and how it finally does. Will it go out with a bang or a whimper?

Liberals needed to start taking that party back a long time ago... I think it's too far gone at this point.

It's a Progressive wasteland now.

I think what we are seeing right now is the "bang" and the ballot box will take care of the rest.

I mean honestly... with the internet allowing us to still speak freely, where else could it go?

Oh wait....

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Half truths?!?!

Trump was accused of colluding with the russians for dirt on Hillary..

Then gets caught red handed doing EXACTLY the same thing with Ukraine and this elections likely candidate..

LMAO?!?!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join